Community > Posts By > Kelly7717

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:35 PM

<----an absolute illiterate in this topic

nahhh according to your photo you have the phone conversation skills half the battle is conversation to eventually get the date!- shes out there keep looking! :smile:

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:33 PM
thank you drinker drinker

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:20 PM
Initial meeting
Find things in common
Get to know the person

then
ask yourself if you could stand to be around them daily with all the bad habits and good things too

if its more good than bad ...
then you wait for him to ask you out for dates or you ask him

then it gets interesting after some dates ..

after a magical unknown number of dates ask yourself if hes worthy of your time effort and passion intimacy ...

if so then you give it to him like hes never had it before ..laugh laugh laugh

repeat this as often as possible to keep the environment positive he will go the extra mile for you as well as you do for him

then an undetermined time passes and you either move together or you just have a relationship live seperate or plan a wedding

*adding alcohol,sex,gifts,travel,fun,jokes and whatever else floats your boat enhances the power of the relationship

Now if you believe all that can happen your there if you dont then your like most of the population and SOL! flowerforyou drinker laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:07 PM
this wasnt meant to be personal guys ... sorry if i offended anyone

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:06 PM
some business exec told me this joke in the limo today...

enjoy your drink happy

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:59 PM
walk around with thier hand closed?

because every time their hand opens thier **** gets hard!

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:43 PM

I have thought about this a lot. My theory is that the homeless, the people on the streets, those we ignore... are the underground faction that kills and provides the demand of these expensive coats...but only to eat them. They don't even realize that the fur is more valuable. They toss out the pelts from gutters and sewers and alleys and then, all the sudden strolls and oppurtunist, you know the type. He sees the fur and because his mom can sew...next thing you know Nastasia has a mink stole

So your saying homeless people are not smart enough to know a animal from a sewer is not clean and would eat it anyway? They have never had a better life than the one they live on the street now..

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:27 PM

There was this fox. And I ate the little minks beaver. Gotta little clam juice on the puppies. Whatta mess.

laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:20 PM
I thought the homeless roasted sewer rats. laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:13 PM

Lots of people hunt for sport and for eating game.
Family has 300 acres with high fence for all types of hunting and a nice lodge. Even breed pointers for hunting and competition.

People have been hunting, fishing and trapping forever.
Just as people have been eating game forever.

You will never change the fact that it happens even if you believe its wrong.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:33 PM
both

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:45 PM
It was Orange!! devil

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:19 PM
Nahhh its thier choice and I do have other friends

There is a guy at work who whines constantly about people not keeping plans with him or blowing him off. I told him it was because he forces or trys to talk people into doing things they are not interested in doing then is irritated when they call and cancel.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:10 PM
I think its wrong...

but maybe they would be a match two game players, two liars, two drama masters, they could be thicker than thieves...

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:54 PM
mixing business and pleasure will surely give you a headache sooner or later at work!
Some women stick together and will talk about you ..
Unless you dont care about repercussions or your job.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:07 PM
No Idea They always get caught in the end.

5 Body signs of lying:

1.Touching the face right after lying.
2.Person suddenly crosses legs or arms this indicates hiding something.
3.Person will shift thier eyes or stare.
4.Person will turn thier body away indicates hiding something.
5.Person changes pitch of voice.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:39 PM
There are some that I might give some food left from my lunch or some snack when they approach the limo when im stopped at a light beggin for change. In really cold weather ... I have given them hothands to put in thier gloves or pockets.

I will not give cash for this reason:
A man asked for change or sold pencils/pens all day everyday. At night he would go home to a skyscraper penthouse. The man was a millionaire and would dress as if he was homeless. I see street people get handed cash bills all the time .. they probably bring home hundreds a day. How do you know if they are legit or a conartist.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 04:47 PM
My son had a 5th grade teacher who threw all the students tests in the wastebasket told them they were all lazy worthless and ignorant and would all get zeros. My son was pissed off and bothered that she did this to everyone.

The next day I went to the classroom in front of the whole class. I told her She was a lazy, worthless and an ignorant teacher. I told her that every student in the class will retake the test after you teach the material so they could learn it correctly. If she ever told the class anything like that again that I would pull every parent into the Principal and she could explain herself to all of us. Needless to say she apologized to me. I told her she needed to apologize to the whole class. So she started to apologize to them and I left the class.

Ever since my son has stood up for himself or others when something has not been fair or demeaning to any of his classmates.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 04:29 PM
Hell no the free time I do have is way to important to waste on someone I do not like.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/03/08 04:14 PM

throwing a certain finger sometimes when someone wont get a clue on the highway. laugh
that was you?

only if you were driving 10 under in the left lane and 15 or more car lengths of nothing in front of you and staying the same speed as the right lane so no one can go anywhere flowerforyou
guess what finger im holding up now devil :wink: :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25