Community > Posts By > Pixiestyx

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:48 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Go for it come on you know you want to laugh laugh laugh laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:34 PM
Cinderella wanted to go to the ball one night, but she didn't have any tampons to use and she was on the rags. Her Fairy Godmother came to the rescue and turned a pumpkin next to Cinderella's house into a tampon. The Godmother says, "Now use the tampon, but be sure to get back home before midnight or it will turn back into a pumpkin, and that wouldn't be good." Cinderella agrees and leaves the house.

Midnight comes along...no Cinderella, 1am, 2am and 3am, still no Cinderella!

Finally, 5am rolls by and Cinderella waltzes through the door and the fairy godmother jumps up. "Where the hell have you been?!?" To which Cinderella replies, "I met this amazing guy, and well, before I knew it, we got into a serious bang session. His name was Peter Peter....."

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:27 PM
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man, that's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely!"

"This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man, The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police..."

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:15 PM
A man and woman were dating and he asked her to marry him. She told him to prove his love to her she wanted him to get her name, Wendy, tattooed on his penis. When it was erect is said Wendy and when it was limp if said Wy. They got married and went to Jamaica to a nude beach for their honeymoon. Wendy told her husband to go get them a drink so he went to a stand on the beach and noticed the man who was waiting on him also has a Wy on his penis. He said oh you must have a wife named Wendy to and the waiter said no mine says Welcome to Jamaica man have a nice day!!!

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:14 PM
After the annual office Christmas party blow-out, John woke up with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed, and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening. After a trip to the bathroom he was able to make his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him. "Louise," he moaned, "tell me what went on last night. Was it as bad as I think?"

"Even worse," she assured him in her most scornful one. "You made a complete ass of yourself, succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors, and insulted the chairman of the company to his face."

"He's an arrogant, self-important prick, piss on him!"

"You did. All over his suit, " Louise informed him. "And he fired you."

"Well, **** him," said John.

"I did. You're back at work on Monday."

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:57 PM
1. The Doctor - who tells her to "take off all her clothes."

2. The Dentist - who tells her to "open wide."

3. The Milkman - who asks her "do you want it in the front or the back?"

4. The Hairdresser - who asks her "do you want it teased or blown?"

5. The Interior Designer - who assures her "once it's inside, you'll LOVE it!"

6. The Banker - who insists to her "if you take it out too soon, you'll lose interest!"

7. The Primal Hunter - who always goes deep into the bush, always shoots twice, always eats what he shoots, but keeps telling her "Keep quiet and lie still!"

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:50 PM
Three sisters wanted to get married, but their parents couldn't afford it so they had all of them on the same day. They also couldn't afford to go on a honeymoon so they all stayed home with their new hubbies. That night the mother got up because she couldn't sleep.

When she went past her oldest daughter's room she heard screaming. Then she went to her second daughters room and she heard laughing. Then she went to her youngest daughter's room and she couldn't hear anything.

The next morning when the men left the mother asked her oldest daughter, "Why were you screaming last night?" The daughter replied "Mom you always told me if something hurt I should scream."

"That's true." She looked at her second daughter. "Why were you laughing so much last night?"

The daughter replied "Mom you always said that if something tickled you should laugh."

"That's also true." Then the mother looked at her youngest daughter. "Why was it so quiet in your room last night?"

The youngest daughter replied "Mom you always told me I should never talk with my mouth full."

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:44 PM
On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever".

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture". He beams and asks why and she answers, "So I can get it enlarged!"

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:34 PM

yep very funny you should do them, also add if you know any spanish use it to your advantage. when someone speaking english is talking let them say their lines than say no comprendo, no hablo ingles. that way they switch you to a spanish speaking telemarketer. than when this one comes on let them give their speil and say no hablo espanol no comprende so they can switch you back. i did this one day and it lasted about a half an hour, maybe 20 telemarketers. it was quite amusing since i was snowed in and had nothing to do.

Thats when you start speaking Pig Latin laugh Can't believe they never hang up. They are like the bottom of the fish bowl in jobs at times.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:25 PM
200 = D. For P.G. in M.
200 dollars for passing go in Monopoly

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:18 PM
A woman visiting China Town walks into a drug store to buy tampons. She notices a pile of tampon boxes stacked on a table in the corner with a sign on them saying "Five boxes for a dollar."

Well, the woman just could not believe this price so she asks the clerk if it was correct.

He said, "Oh yes, five for a dollar."

She said "That can't be right!"

The clerk says "Oh yes, it's right!

5 boxes for a dollar, no strings attached."

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:14 PM
1. If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.

2. If they start out with, "How are you today?" say, "I'm so glad you asked, because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems. My arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died . . . "

3. If they say they're John Doe from XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then ask them where it is located, how long it has been in business, how many people work there, how they got into this line of work if they are married, how many kids they have, etc. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.

4. This works great if you are male. Telemarketer: "Hi, my name is Judy and I'm with XYZ Company. " You: Wait for a second and with a real husky voice ask, "What are you wearing?"

5. Cry out in surprise, "Judy? Is that you? Oh my God! Judy, how have you been?" Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief moments of terror as she tries to figure out where she could know you from.

6. Say "No" over and over. Be sure to vary the sound of each one, and keep a rhythmic tempo, even as they are trying to speak. Sing in an operatic voice if possible. Or a "Tiny Tim" falsetto. This is most fun if you can do it until they hang up.

7. If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family and Friends Plan, reply, in as sinister a voice as you can, "I don't have any friends, would you be my friend?"

8. If the company cleans rugs, respond: "Can you get out blood? Can you get out goat blood? How about human blood?"

9. After the Telemarketer gives his or her spiel, ask him or her to marry you. When they get all flustered, tell them that you can't just give your credit card number to a complete stranger.

10. Tell the Telemarketer that you work for the same company, and they can't sell to employees.

11. Answer the phone. As soon as you realize it is a Telemarketer, set the receiver down, scream, "Oh my God!" and then hang up.

12. Tell the Telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask him/her if he/she will give you his/her home phone number so you can call him/her back. When the Telemarketer explains that telemarketers cannot give out their home numbers say, "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?" The Telemarketer will agree and you say, "Me either!" Hang up.

13. Ask them to repeat everything they say, several times.

14. Tell them it is dinner time, but ask if they would please hold. Put them on your speaker phone while you continue to eat at your leisure. Smack your food loudly and continue with your dinner conversation.

15. Tell the Telemarketer you are on "home incarceration" and ask if they could bring you some beer.

16. Ask them to fax the information to you, and make up a number.

17. Tell the Telemarketer, "Okay, I'll listen to you. But I should probably tell you, I'm not wearing any clothes."

18. Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. "Come on, Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's your momma?"

19. Tell them you are hard of hearing and that they need to speak up . . . louder . . . louder . . .

20. Tell them to talk very slowly, because you want to write every word down.

NOTICE: The above have all been tested and approved for use on telemarketers. No Telemarketers were harmed in the testing.

I suppose some degree of commerce would grind to a halt if telephone solicitors weren't able to call people at home during the dinner hour. But that doesn't make it any more pleasant. Now Steve Rubenstein, a writer for the San Francisco Chronicle, has proposed "Three Little Words" -- based on his brief experience in a telemarketing operation -- that would stop the nuisance for all time.

The three little words are "Hold on, please." Saying this while putting down your phone and walking off --instead of hanging up immediately -- would make each telemarketing call so time-consuming that boiler rooms would grind to a halt. When you eventually hear the phone company's beep-beep-beep tone, you know it's time to go back and hang up your handset, which has efficiently completed its task.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:52 AM
Edited by Pixiestyx on Sun 12/30/07 10:55 AM
1,001 = A.N. 1001 Arabian nights
54 = C. in D. (With the J.) 54 cards in deck with Jokers
9= P. in the S.S can also be 9 planets in the Solar System

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:47 AM

8 = S. on a S.S.

For this one I was thinking 8 surviviors on the S.S. Minow (thinking Gilligians Island....lol)

Wasn't it only 7 on Gilligans? Or am I missing one lol
Gilligan
Skipper
Mr Howel
Mrs Howel
Ginger
Professor
Mary Ann

Pixiestyx's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:26 PM

Was one that Bundy's and Rhodes were both taped having sex. Both sued and only the Rhodes won.

why did they refuse to put it on the air again?

Ok just looked it up and they did add it to the dvd for season 5

If you scroll down there is the whole story about some lady who got ticked off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Married%E2%80%A6_with_Children

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:45 PM
Was one that Bundy's and Rhodes were both taped having sex. Both sued and only the Rhodes won.

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:01 PM
all the eggs he ate.... man that place would have been a stink zone that night laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:50 PM
Did they put the one episode on the DVDs that they said will never air on tv again?

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:33 AM
I am earthling :tongue:.
I don't care what race a person is. Just as long as that person is nice and likes to have fun.

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:47 PM

babies are the laziest people you'll come across...and all they do is whine and complain...they're quite thoughtless

and they're miniature size is just creepy

They do more then that they gurggle,spit up make dirty diapers and grow up to be teenagers laugh