Community > Posts By > Pixiestyx

Pixiestyx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:46 PM
Two robins found the best spot for worms ever. They ate till they were so stuffed that one robin says to the other lets rest for awhile till we aren't so stuffed. So they found a nice sunny spot and fell asleep. As the were sleeping a cat came up and ate them and said I just love Baskin Robins.

Pixiestyx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:11 PM
Edited by Pixiestyx on Thu 01/17/08 03:13 PM
I highly doubt it is the answer lol. He said it is his favorite hat after all laugh
I am sure it is so easy we will all groan once we know the answer.
Like it could just be bend over and get it. Because he never said how high the river is just that it is a high bridge.
Heck maybe you even fell in with it.

Pixiestyx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:33 PM
Shoot it for jumping off your head in the 1st place since it should know better :tongue: Thats how I would get "back" at it.

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:28 AM
I have T-Mobile. Had a phone that wouldn't hang up after a call. The sales rep thought it might be the sim card so they switched it in store. This worked for about a week. Went back and they called customer service for me. A new phone was sent out free of charge as long as I returned the old one. They gave me no hassle with the whole problem.
Of course before Christmas I upgraded to a Blackberry with the Hotspot technology in it as I live up in the mountains and would have no cell reception without it. Came in handy when the land lines were down and had to call AT&T laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:45 AM
I just started to play WoW again. Friend gave me a 2 month game card for my birthday back in Nov and told me to play with them. I didn't really have the time since Christmas was coming up so on Jan 1st I started up again. I would play my lvl 50 warlock but figured I would make a mage and get used to the game again. As I haven't played for a year and a half. I was playing EQ2 and Starwars Galaxies in that year and a half. Made lvl 70 wizard (before last expansion) on EQ2 and a lvl 90 jedi on SWG. Before I grew tired of both.
I have also played COV/COH , FFXI, EQ, EQOA, Matrix, LOTRO (beta only), Phantasy Star Universe, Horizons, and a few other online games.

PC games that are offline mainly played Sims/Sims2 always found it fun to lock up my familys and kill them some how or other :tongue:

For PS,Xbox, and Nintendo games to many to list

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:15 PM
A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire truck when he notices a little boy next door. The little boy is in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side. He is wearing a fireman's hat and has the wagon tied to a dog. The fireman says "Hey little boy. What are you doing?"

The little boy says "I'm pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire truck!" The fireman walks over to take a closer look.

"Little boy that sure is a nice fire truck!" the fireman says.

"Thanks mister", says the little boy.

The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little boy has tied the dog to the wagon by its testicles. "Little boy", says the fireman, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the dog's neck I think you could go faster."

The little boy says, "You're probably right mister, but then I wouldn't have a siren!"

Pixiestyx's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:49 AM
Movie Theater last night I Am Legend then at home after theater Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:24 PM
Have him watch the South Park episode and say that is you (pointing to Stan as he gets bigger then Cartman)

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:52 PM

who has seen Saw 4???
Don't tell me what happens...i HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET i just want to know who has seen it.... i will see it as soon as it comes out on dvd..plus i am looking forward to Saw 5.

I saw all the saw movies. They are all mind ****s

Swear the writers are morbid and probably spent eons looking at old torture books to get ideas. And the fact the props department can make them noway

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:49 PM
House of 1000 corpse scared me but then I saw it at 3 am and the house was pitch black. Think it freaked me out more then scared me. Had to watch happy TV after seeing it laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:45 PM
Top Gun
Anthony Edwards

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:03 PM
what star?
:smile:

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:02 PM

I would have said a bunny popping out of a magazine and offering you your choice of 10 mansions she drove to the mall, but that one is totally believable.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Think I have seen the Lifetime movie on that one

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:57 PM
Edited by Pixiestyx on Mon 12/31/07 02:58 PM
Antwone Fisher
Denzel Washington

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:51 PM
Waynes World

Dana Carvey

Pixiestyx's photo