Community > Posts By > Pixiestyx

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:43 PM
Aww well you worried for nothing. Sweet dreams. Of course I know they will be laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:36 PM
I am sure he is still talking and that is more important to him at the moment then keeping us informed laugh laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:23 PM
Maybe you smacked to hard and the word got around laugh laugh laugh laugh

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:17 PM
good. See you worried for nothing. And the fact she dosn't want to kiss could be she is just waiting for right time. Heck could be waiting for Christmas or something to make it more special for both of you :smile:

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:14 PM
Just now she called?

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:13 PM
Don't be heck drink some tea it can calm the nerves. And feel free to stay here and talk till she calls or you fall asleep. :smile:

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:07 PM
You care about her so nothing is wrong. flowerforyou You just hope she cares to so you are nervous.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:05 PM
I am glad to hear they will have new episodes. It is a good show. Heck my DVR still records at that time slot and says Jerico. Can't believe they put Kids Nation on in it's time slot. Just another so called reality show that is scripted.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:00 PM
I have been in your shoes Steven. Waiting for a guy to call can be just as bad. I actually fell asleep waiting and he thought I was mad at him so he didn't call again for 2 days. Just don't sit by the phone. If it is meant to happen it will happen. Talking to friends on here or playing a game online someplace will make time go by faster and keep your mind off the phone.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:56 PM
Electrifing might want to chill a little kinda sound scary at the moment. Or maybe it is me. But here flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:51 PM
But don't answer on 1st ring don't want to seem needy. That might scare her off. I am totally the same at times when I like a guy. I get to the point I want to bounce off the walls when I don't hear from him thinking the worst. Then when I do I calm down because it was just silly me.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:44 PM
You can always stay away from the sex. If he keeps after you for it when you say you don't want to and starts to get upset....then maybe he is just in to you for the sex. But talk to him about your feelings let him know what's bothering you.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/08/07 05:44 PM
And Johnny Depp sings in this movie. laugh Though they are saying he did a good job with it.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:53 AM
Still low enough to start over then.
And I am pissed a site I paid for one time charged me again and it is down right now so can't even get a refund yet. And of course since I just paid all my bills and don't make another deposit till Wed I am cleaned out thanks to them. So I hope they will refund when I cancel it.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:04 AM
Well what level are you? I mean really if you aren't that high you can always start over on Blackburrow and I will reactivate my account in the morning. To tired to actually do it this minute though I do know I will have an update since havent done it in close to a month so might do it now just to start that update. I can then mentor you and take you all over since I am a wizard and can port. Would have to actually run to Neriak though never got the portal from there when the expansion came out.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:55 AM
OMG I hate pvp lol. I played on a pvp server on wow and was so hard to level when all I did was get killed. Though I did flirt my way out of a death when the rest of my group was killed. Then became friends with the guy and his buddies. LOL my group was pissed cause I would stand there with 20 horde around not killing me while they all died of course I kept saying if you stop attacking they will stop killing you. Was talking to them all on msn while playing and laughing because They would tell me everything they were saying in game.

Anyways Blackburrow is not PvP which is cool because you can have good and evil in same guild which can help :)

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:43 AM
You guys are actually making me want to play again. To bad you aren't playing on Blackburrow I would mentor you both with my Wizzy.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:37 AM
When you go to log in it tells you the server name on which your character is located. And hey I have a fae names Pixiestyx think it is my enchanter so that her pets name is Candy laugh so yours isn't bad :smile:

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:47 PM
Her sister is no longer alive ?

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:05 PM
You asked this question already and gave the answer I could cheat and just go back to 7/15 and answer it but I wont :P

But I do have a question

What do Jay North ~ Dennis the Menace , Butch Patrick ~ Munsters, and Angela Cartwright ~ Lost in Space all have in common?