Community > Posts By > Pixiestyx

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:37 PM
I know you are.flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:35 PM

didn't i see you in that movie with cher? mask i think it was?
laugh laugh laugh

The picture does sorta remind me of him. drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:24 PM
mmmmmm full body massage. Dang I am all for that. Heck just do my lower back and I am putty in your hands. (really bad back had me in bed for 3 months on morphine once)
I will also give as it makes it all the more fun for both flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:45 PM

- I say "like" and "for sure" and "siiick" and "dude" and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight" and "bro" and "holla" and "hella" and "faded" and "stoked" and "fo sho" and "savage" and I say them often.

I live in California
Can't say that I say any of this.

I don't get snow days off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear.

I get snow days and don't live in any of the above mentioned

You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code.

Ummmmm ok ? I always thought the thing was zip codes ( due to stupid 90210) though I personally don't care what zip someone lives in.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:07 PM
Knocks on your door while calling you from my cell phone.

Can I stalk you too? laugh

But really you don't want one. You want a normal relationship. It is much nicer and has better perks flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:05 PM
You can also sign up for a class on something you enjoy doing and meet others who enjoy doing the same things that way. Like say join a cooking class or art class.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Wife is having an affair with another guy and the husband is so plastered he thinks he is already in bed.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:01 PM

He sounds very disrespectful. It is kind of lame to say, "uuuhhhhhh" instead of just getting the hell off the phone.

He gets frustrated because you're saying, "uhhhh" because you're tired? Then you accuse him of mumbling? It all escalates into a cluster f%$k? It just doesn't sound healthy. He does sound like a jerk for calling you retarded, but in all fairness, "uhhhhh" does sound kind of retarded when you could be getting some zzzzzz's.

Then I guess I shouldn't ever use the phone because I miss hear a lot and will say something along the lines of uhhh even when I am not tired.
And no mater how tired I am I can't go to bed at 7 PM because then I wake up a few hours later and can't sleep at all.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:48 PM
Thanks guys/gals. Feeling better already even if I will be all alone on New Years. Sucks when all your friends are married and you live in BFE laugh flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:33 PM

Ummm my question to you is- why did'nt you hang up on the JERK
when he called you retarded and started yelling? 2o minutes? Wow...

Looks like you should be going solo for New Years to me...

I guess because I am not the type of person to hang up on people jerks or not. Yeah I probably should have hung up and won't answer when he calls back as I know he will.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:27 PM

Either way.. It sounds like your New Years dance card is open.

Yeah no way will I be spending it with him. At one point he even asked for my mothers number to call her and ask her if I am retarded.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:22 PM
I have been talking to a guy online and phone for close to 3 months. We were supposed to meet Saturday before New Years and spend New Years together. As of today he called me mentally retarded because the other night on the phone I wasn't really talking just kinda doing uhhhh. I was at work all week with no day off and tired. I am hard of hearing and don't do well on the phone, and when I am tired my hearing is even worse.
So when he said something I didn't understand I said uhhhhh trying to figure it out. For close to 20 minutes he kept calling me retarded and screaming in my ear. When I said all he does is mumble when he has been drinking he said "Don't try and turn the tables on me because you are retarded and I don't do that when I drink." Then he hung up on me.
So is this his way of saying I don't want to meet you or is he really just a 100% jerk.

Pixiestyx's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:44 AM
Man that is kinda sad ,because it is so true in so many ways. But I like it just the same flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:21 PM

I wanna fight the guys that created New Coke back in the 80's. They deserve to die, be ressurected, and then die many more times over for creating that crap.

HEY! Stop right there Mr! You're takin it too far. laugh
ewwww New Coke what were they thinking??? I wanna fight Bill Gates and take all his money! Then we can all go on vacation .

Btw if this message is in anyway screwed up or sent a billion times sorry blame it on my cell phone for the screw up.

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:56 AM
Edited by Pixiestyx on Mon 12/17/07 08:57 AM

u got this question from fight club!

but my answer is Nixon, boy would that bastard kick the hell outta me heh!

tsk tsk tsk you broke the 1st and 2nd rule :tongue:

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:47 AM

i forget her name...... but the lady with 500 pairs of shoes lmao!!!!

mad mad grrrrrmad mad scratch...scratchexplode explode slap slap

lmao!laugh gimme some of those shoes!!!!
lmao emelda marcos yup woman and there shoes dont mess wit m . lol

Thank you I love you laugh laugh laugh laugh I won't be going nuts all day trying to remember her name. I always seem to wake up at 3am and go DUH! so you saved me the trouble flowerforyou

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:44 AM
Not every girl on here will be like that. :smile:

Pixiestyx's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:39 AM

i forget her name...... but the lady with 500 pairs of shoes lmao!!!!

mad mad grrrrrmad mad scratch...scratchexplode explode slap slap

lmao!laugh gimme some of those shoes!!!!

laugh laugh laugh I agree give me some of her shoes too. And it is going to drive me nuts about her name now. I know last name is like Marcus right?

Pixiestyx's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:27 PM
Edited by Pixiestyx on Wed 12/12/07 10:29 PM
A young woman said to her doctor, “You have to help me, I hurt all over.”
“What do you mean?” said the doctor.
The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, “Ow, that hurts.” Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, “Ouch! That hurts, too.” Then she touched her right earlobe. “Ow, even THAT hurts.”
The doctor asked the woman, “Are you a natural blond?”
“Why yes,” she said.
“I thought so,” said the doctor… “You have a sprained finger.”

A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided she would look like a brunette.
When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.
After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,
“Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!”
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
“If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?”
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.
The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, “157.”
The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.
Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.
“If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?”

Pixiestyx's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:25 PM

You could always play a game while watching tv. Instead of having the volume on turn it off and make up your own script. You will both end up laughing and it's a way for you to open up more.

I played that game with the spanish channel all the time with my ex. Lots of fun!laugh

That's the only way I could watch TV when I was 17 and in Montreal for 6 months.( I don't speak French) My friend and I would stay up late at night laughing till my aunt would get upset