Community > Posts By > steve B

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 12:13 PM

thank you everyone and welcome to all the new members who make the same mistakes as me!

I may be getting ahead of myself here but is there a place where we can donate clothing for some of these poor young girls on here?
seems to be quite a few who seem to be struggling to afford clothing and winter will be here before we know it! also seems to be lot who must be having a hard time getting away from ex boyfriends or bailiffs because they've changed their names so many times! can't help feeling sorry for them. not a lot I can do but I have a few spare t-shirts and some old boxer shorts they can have. where can I send them?

yea I've noticed that. there was one from London Scotland and she had an identical twin from Rhineland, What are the odds that they should both veiw me one after the other/ must be some kind of bazaar fate thing.

Seriously. stay on site be smart

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 11:45 AM

Does that mean they would Rock our world then?

they come with mp3 players and bluetooth. and programmable personalities.

you could have a Bon Scot personality if you want. Running gigalo 4.1

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 11:19 AM
Mad, excited. You'll fit right in :)

welcome :)

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 10:33 AM
Good luck m8.

Welcome aboard.

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 10:29 AM
I won't judge you. I'm quite fond of jelly babies.

And i very much doubt that the shoe size would be the same.

so welcome. :)

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 10:21 AM
All day long :)

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 06:30 AM

Hahahaha, you're really getting carried away, Steve!
What if he ends up looking like this???

Hey. Where did you get that picture? It's supposed to be private :)

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 06:10 AM

A matching sex-drive. And not talking about the frequency, but more how long it takes him to be on fire, hihi.
THAT would be the icing on the cake blushing love

Yea but the chance of a billion volts is going to add zip to your dooda believe me. And if you actually got struck.......

I mean..that would be the best bang since the big one lol

Haha, as long as he doesn't burn out because of it... I'd love to enjoy passionate sex a bit more often than once, hihi
But if it takes him days to get warm it might be a good idea to put him in a field during a thunderstorm.

hahahahahaha that aught to do it lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The poor thing... The man I mean, not his erm... thing, lol. Then again, if it looks anything like Adrian Paul in Highlander getting a quickening -also with lightning- it could be quite sexy love drool

I've just had a brilliant idea. You could use on of those vandergraph generators. a really big one like Teslas :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 06:00 AM

I knew I shoulda takin' that left turn at Albuquerque. bugs bunny :smile:

Albuquerque! reminds me of this song laugh

The Lady Is A Tramp - Ella Fitzgerald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7-6OYOirU

hah you know all the oldies don't you? :)

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 05:24 AM

A matching sex-drive. And not talking about the frequency, but more how long it takes him to be on fire, hihi.

Yea but the chance of a billion volts is going to add zip to your dooda believe me. And if you actually got struck.......

Haha, as long as he doesn't burn out because of it... I'd love to enjoy passionate sex a bit more often than once, hihi
But if it takes him days to get warm it might be a good idea to put him in a field during a thunderstorm.

hahahahahaha that aught to do it lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 05:08 AM

I think that we all have little things that would just be perfect if our partner liked them too.

I would love a woman who Isn't afraid of a little lightening. I mean you know making out on hilltops in lightening storms would be right on. So far no luck.

What's your " icing on the cake "

That would be amazing... So far no luck for me as well.

OT... An adventurous soul, not afraid to be spontaneous would be icing on the cake for me.

How far away are you again/ 3.000 odd? lol :thumbsup:

Well if I plan accordingly and quit procrastinating about getting my passport... it could be only a couple hundred next spring, lol bigsmile

See you on the hilltop smooched

laugh

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 04:54 AM

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 04:37 AM

I think that we all have little things that would just be perfect if our partner liked them too.

I would love a woman who Isn't afraid of a little lightening. I mean you know making out on hilltops in lightening storms would be right on. So far no luck.

That would be amazing... So far no luck for me as well.

OT... An adventurous soul, not afraid to be spontaneous would be icing on the cake for me.

How far away are you again/ 3.000 odd? lol :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 04:21 AM

I've spent decades, searching for a woman, willing to
do it with me, standing up.

In a canoe

In class 5 rapids.

It's not as if we're asking much really is it?

Good luck m8. hope springs eternal..

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 04:09 AM

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 03:42 AM
I knew I shoulda takin' that left turn at Albuquerque. bugs bunny :smile:

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 03:37 AM
Exited by the possibility, however remote of getting struck by lightening.

hope springs eternal..

no photo
Sun 07/28/19 02:49 PM
Good chance of thunder and lighting tomorrow in the southwest. a deep trough centered right over me by about lunchtime tomorrow. yippee!! I thought it felt a bit ripe for it earlier. so exited.. love a good thunder and lightning storm.

I'm going to find the nearest lightning conductor rod, i think there's a big one on the church. It was struck a few years ago. I'll take a walk that way when/if it starts...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/28/19 10:05 AM
You just need time m8 next month it'll only be half as bad the month after that half as bad again etc etc etc pretty soon It will barely register on your " give a dam meter " .

no photo
Sun 07/28/19 08:12 AM

Kisses all around...does that make me a slut? tongue2

Most definitely laugh

But what the heck... Kisses back atcha smooched

Lot of kissing going on here of late. I hope no one's got a cold sore.

What the hell one more round :) tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

No worries, I have healing powers... Just one little kiss and you're cured. bigsmile

Healing kisses eh? do they work on verrucas?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25