Community > Posts By > steve B

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:49 PM
Ok quick 3 second man hug lol. cheer up m8.

This doesn't mean I want you to whisper sweet nothings in my ear or any thing lol

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:35 PM
Mm do you recon they'll let us in the spa again? after that little misunderstanding with the bubble bath.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:15 PM

don't like hugs

Aww Carol.... needing and liking are two different things.

Gives quick hug to Carol and retires to a safe distance.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:09 PM
Yea I can equate with that :)

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:06 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:03 PM

i tend toward vegetarianism.

things would have to get "pretty bad" for me to "get into butchering animals."

our chickens lay eggs and are into organic pest control.

It's that old thing about having to do it yourself. I couldn't kill my chickens either ,
Buying meat from the super market just removes you from the harsh reality.

I don't eat much meat plenty of fish though. and plenty of vegetables.

Fish... ever thought of the results of that? That could very well be worse than eating meat. Overfishing ruining the oceans, accidentally killing animals/fish that get caught in the wrong nets, not leaving enough food for the animals and fish that it is meant for, killing sharks by the thousands to cut of their fin for soup and so on.
Our oceans are in a dire state and mass fishing is part of that.

Personally I think the only thing that would work is eating less and more varied. Like we did in the past. We didn't eat meat or fish daily.

As for meat eating, I stopped eating pork some 5 years ago. It's the worst kind of meat you can eat for your health. I lost a lot of weight then. I actually had to eat more to compensate for losing weight way too fast, haha. Just goes to show how much fat is in it!

I'm like a flippin racing snake already lol. I'll end up like ghandi.
If I cut out everything that was questionable either from a health point of view or an ethical one. there wouldn't be a lot left apart from what I grow myself. Maybe some worm bolagnese or something.And maybe a few snails.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:42 PM

Freshly dug potatoes just picked salad, piece of steamed salmon, good drizzle of 1000 island dressing, squirt of lemon juice and a grind of pepper on the salmon. :thumbsup:

If you cook the salmon like Ray Mears I'm definitely joining in!!
I believe he was in Sweden, caught the salmon, then cooked it this way:

One day I hope to eat salmon that's been cooked like that!

we used to do a similar thing with the rainbow trout when we were teenagers. We would dig a couple of spuds from a farmers field, put them in the hot ashes, and cook the trouts when the potatoes were done. Ah memories :)

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:14 PM

i tend toward vegetarianism.

things would have to get "pretty bad" for me to "get into butchering animals."

our chickens lay eggs and are into organic pest control.

It's that old thing about having to do it yourself. I couldn't kill my chickens either ,
Buying meat from the super market just removes you from the harsh reality.

I don't eat much meat plenty of fish though. and plenty of vegetables.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 11:56 AM

I've grown up with our own grown veggies, including potatoes. Basically everything. We also had cherries and walnuts, pear, berries.
And my dad always had chickens, best danged eggs ever came from him.
Occasionally he killed a pigeon which we'd eat in soup. Not often though, he loved his pigeons too much, hihi.

But yes, very healthy way to grow up, my dad never used pesticides.
I had some things in my garden here at first, but I got a lot of mildew and I gave up on it.
I love plants and nature, but growing greens or keeping chickens is not really my thing.

Its the only way to know there are no pesticides. I ate about 300 cherries a few days ago :)

Glut. :)

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 11:53 AM
" Potatoes " Potatoes, not flippin tomatoes. frustrated slaphead

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 11:47 AM
Just sort of hanging around in the hug post, I might need a hug in the future.
Any time really.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 06:52 AM
Edited by steve B on Sat 08/03/19 06:54 AM
I hear ya girls. :)

and I know what you mean Grace. By still. All we realy need to do is do stillness really well:)

Right now a degree of fearlessness mixed with a feeling of freedom is On my mind.

wouldn't mind going to machu pichu. Maybe next year, or maybe year after. :)
Travel, experience I guess.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 05:57 AM
Flounder

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 05:54 AM
Freshly dug potatoes just picked salad, piece of steamed salmon, good drizzle of 1000 island dressing, squirt of lemon juice and a grind of pepper on the salmon. :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 05:47 AM
world party Waterboys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BGe5dT0-v4

Strange boat Waterboys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-NXwRUQcmg&list=RD4BGe5dT0-v4&index=8

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 05:20 AM
Maybe they are just wary of motives, and nasty surprises. There are after all all sorts out there.

I chat to women all the time. It is just natural, motiveless banter, I cant help but throw a few quips in to get a laugh.
As soon as you have a motive in mind it is detected. And the chat changes.

It's a very sensitive detector. lol

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 04:39 AM
Wish I had on suite bathroom.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 04:31 AM
Married 25 years, Grew apart, She took a lover. I am free.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 04:19 AM
Unfortunately a percentage of men are ****** And well practiced and convincing in their approach.
The same for Women.

But the percentage isn't as great as you may think.

Don't tar us all with the same brush. :)

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 03:59 AM
it all got a bit bizarre when the lights want out, what with the toads and snakes
and strong smelling incense and all.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25