Community > Posts By > steve B

no photo
Fri 07/26/19 03:52 AM

What's the difference between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism?

smokin

Antisemitism is a word especially made up as a way to way to block any one who says anything even slightly derogatory about the caste.

I recon antisteveism should be a word. That would give me carte blanche to indulge persecution complexes. To great profit.

Nothing against Jewish people however.

no photo
Fri 07/26/19 03:35 AM

Here's a good one:

Mrs. Puggy Wuggy has a square cut punt. Not a punt cut square, just a square cut punt. It's round in the stern and blunt in the front. Mrs. Puggy Wuggy has a square cut punt.

OOO that ones evil lol

no photo
Fri 07/26/19 03:26 AM

Should have said " hi do I know you?" then you wouldnt be wondering lol

That's true but sometimes the mind stops working in those moments! lol

Yea so true. My mind starts working again about 2 minutes later. And then I can think of loads of things I could have said.
Fortunately my mouth continues working without the mind taking part.

I'll say something silly like "come back" a little forlornly. after the initial freeze the back up brain cell kicks in. I know it's going to be a couple of minutes until the other brain cell comes back on line.
Then I'm back to full power :)
Have faith..

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 03:17 PM
I think it's an old attitude left ove from the not too distant past when women couldn't earn a living. Our grandmothers would have learned from their mothers that love's all very well for a few years. But find a rich one if you can.
Attitudes change at a slower rate than social change.

I wouldn't mind a rich woman lol
In fact are any of you ladies fantastically rich by any chance?

lol Hit me up.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 02:55 PM
Nice one Freebird. You da man :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 02:48 PM

I've always known that one as "fig plucker."

Actually that works better lol

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 02:33 PM
You know the thing

I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son, and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.

I bet there's some goodn's out there.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 02:12 PM
think

I recon a cigarette would be pretty good at removing unwanted ear hair.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 01:31 PM
Hi Miss Guardiola :) It's true what Msrosie said, people see you on the forums, and see the sort of things you talk about, or the topics you create and see you as you are. More or less.

Thinking about it That's probably why I'm still here lol

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 12:59 PM
so pinning a felony on someone, gives the state the right to confiscate his estate and then hang, electrocute, poison or otherwise deprive him of life.

I mean there's a lot of multi billionaire crooks out there that could suddenly find themselves fair game if the death penalty goes through.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 12:32 PM
I'm quite partial to a dollop of maple syrup on my Ice cream, especially in this hot weather..

good luck m8 welcome.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 11:08 AM

hi guys do ye trim shave or leave alone no one talks about this

If you are asking about trimming/ shaving one's nether parts..I'd rather a guy NOT do that.

A. It just looks weird...like raw turkey parts....*not* a turn on/ appealing to me.

B. I don't fancy the look of a pre-pubescent boy.

To be honest, I don't like the looks of it on a guy much either. I prefer trimmed to be neat so there's no jungle.
Not sure about the pre-pubescent, never seen that, haha. But I don't find it very masculine to see a man with nekkid parts.
So trimmed to be neat.

Same for women. :) All this shaving thing is for the quite young. I't's ok but think of the time that you would have to spend every couple of days. and what if you slip?
Besides as a bloke, if it got cold I'd end up looking like a flippin walnut whip....

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 10:47 AM

Never ever again!
Last time the batteries ran out and I had to finish myself, could of stayed at home laugh

I think the most recent ones are powered by lithium batteries m8.

They should stand the strain. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 10:21 AM

...what if the "female robot" informed me, "she really is programed to love, honor and Obey."
xoxo

Becoming a cyborg could be a good option in that case:) dont you recon?

What if she claims she is from "Stepford?"

Just reformat the thing, probably got a virus .

Or spyware.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 10:18 AM
A woman who rejects stereotyping.

And acts as she feels instead.

Bravo I say :)

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 10:07 AM

...what if the "female robot" informed me, "she really is programed to love, honor and Obey."
xoxo

Becoming a cyborg could be a good option in that case:) dont you recon?

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 10:05 AM
You know its time for a trim when a hair tries to garrote your bell piece.

Girls just wont understand this.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 09:56 AM

don't worry to much about these things, Steve. Sunday it's going to be cooler again then the inner heatwave will dissipate as well.

As for the question, nope. Nothing can beat being intimate with a real man with whom you have (reciprocal) feelings.
love smitten

Yea but it's the manfire crystal. The manfire that burns lol

And I'm not talking about cheep shower gel.

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 09:49 AM

'Scuse me, whilst I hump this vintage 1972
Elextrolux sex robot.

embarassed

*conveniently disguised as a primitive
vacuum cleaner*

shocked
Is it the posh upright model?
I have the cylinder one and have to drag it around. very annoying laugh

Still got a bit of that caveman in you huh? laugh bigsmile

rofl

no photo
Thu 07/25/19 08:07 AM
Of course I trim if I didnt I recon that I would look like a cross between a billy goat and a 70 year old china man.
short back and sides and a little trim of the front mullet and jobs a goodn.:thumbsup:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25