Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 11:47 PM
ha ha ha. Sorry, no pics guys. And no it wasn't my rukia costume. And never forget your camera, duh. Lol

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:00 PM

It's so great that breasts can bring us all together!

agreed!
breasts make the world go round

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:57 PM
and mightymoe, i'm not talking about my boobies this time.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:52 PM

wooohooo !!! where are the gifts!???? Welcome :P
oooo gifts are fun. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:49 PM
ha ha thank you for your approval

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:44 PM
agreed. But sometimes going to walmart can't be helped. And yea it was pretty short i admit. But hey, i'm 21. It's to be expected.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:41 PM

Where are the mods????grumble

Ya'll all way off topic.

We supposed to be talking about her boobs not cartoons!rant
tongue2 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofltongue2

i'm always thinking about the twins, so it's the same to me as talking about them... but they are lovely, right?
only the best i say. Not too big nor small. Lol

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:37 PM
ha ha i love you guys

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:34 PM
yea it was pretty embarrassing, as i said. Words can't explain...

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:26 PM
so i learned not to wear a mini skirt and a thong and walk through walmart doors. The doors make wind. Wind lifts skirt. Pervy guy behind you gets a free look and says "ooooohh yeah!!". Just a warning ladies...

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 08:30 PM
boobies make me happy too :)

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 08:19 PM

beserk is better.

that is all.

that is anime? i'm looking for a new toon to watch
check out chobits and madori days. I love those ones. And only every couple hours now? Sad. I've been downgraded.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:41 PM
ooo

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:28 PM
oh i will have fun. I always do. :) i'll be back in about three hours. I may post it then if i remember! And i started buying it on dvd so i'm not that far. I've seen newer episodes but i'm only on 50 something lol. I was distracted with death note

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:17 PM
someone message me tomorrow to post it and i'll do it.. I'm on my way to dance class so right now wont work

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:11 PM
i'd post one now but i'm on my phone and not the computer

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:04 PM

I'm gonna go say Hi there, and not mention whatever it is that's starred out, I didn't notice, I'm nice like that.

wow, your a nice guy... but she does have some nice hooters

In all honesty Byakuya or mightymoe (if that IS your real name) I've only seen her display picture but I'm sure they are really amazing, I was just being nice, I won't make judgements on them unless I see them in person (which I don't think I will)

you watch bleach, huh... love that tune...err toon

Ja, pretty into Bleach
bleach is kick ***! I have the full rukia costume

Hold on...doesn't Rukia just wear the average Soul Reaper get up?

not when she is the real world...well, when she is going to school with ichygo anyway

well i have the soul reaper stuff. I'll have to post a pic tomorrow. Its pretty cool. I was told i made a good rukia. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:56 PM

I'm gonna go say Hi there, and not mention whatever it is that's starred out, I didn't notice, I'm nice like that.

wow, your a nice guy... but she does have some nice hooters

In all honesty Byakuya or mightymoe (if that IS your real name) I've only seen her display picture but I'm sure they are really amazing, I was just being nice, I won't make judgements on them unless I see them in person (which I don't think I will)

you watch bleach, huh... love that tune...err toon

Ja, pretty into Bleach
bleach is kick ***! I have the full rukia costume

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:55 PM

ha ha in my head i started singing the song from tangled. "i have a dream..." yup i'm that much of a dork

I am pretty sure everyone on this site is a dork....sure helped me blend in....

ha ha ha

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:52 PM

Did that grab your attention?? haha it's a joke from my other post, and also kinda an experiment. Will this get as many comments?? Prolly not haha

Meh, with a face like that who needs boobies? :wink:
awe thanks

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25