Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:54 AM

Staring at boobies is good for your health. Its been proven through scientific research. Woop woop!!
good to know

lizziebee89's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:50 AM

Naw. We've moved on past her boobies. Now we're finding out who she really is.

Personally, I don't play as many video games as I used to. Then again, it seemed like every time I bought a game console it instantly became obsolete. So, I stuck with computer games instead. Now I hardly even play them anymore. I guess I'm just getting old. whoa

What got you into doing the Halloween Haunt stuff?

I did that Yoshi's Island when it first came out.

Misplaced the system some years ago.

Now, I sometimes hook up with bingo and texas hold'em
lol yoshi's island on the 64 was the first game bought for me for christmas. I'd played others but that was my first game. I loved it! I also loved mario party 3, pokemon snap, oo7, occarina of time and more. As for haunt, because i love halloween. And i was told i'd make a great doll, so i went for it.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:53 PM

My class had 55, but only 49 graduated. It was the largest class in the school at the time. Freshman class had only 25 students.

Difference is that I was on the fringe, a tweener of sorts, meaning that many of the "in crowd" were friendly and liked me, but I definitely was not popular at all. Of course, when you've known most of the kids since Kindergarten or 1st grade, you tend to build some kind of relationship with them.

What kind of video games do you like? (Btw, I know Stefy37 is a bit of a game nerd. I was one of the first friends she made when she joined Mingle.:smile: )
yea mine was the biggest too. Kindergarden through 12th grade in one building. We all knew each other forever. And i enjoy left 4 dead the best. Older games i love mario and zelda

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:08 PM

Honestly, I already knew you considered yourself a dork. :tongue:

It's actually part of the reason I hang around in your threads. I readily admit to being a dork also.bigsmile

My high school was so small, that back then we could have used a few more dorky girls to match with us dorky guys. There just wasn't enough to go around.

How about games? Which ones do you like to play?

For the first time on Mingle, I will now admit that I have played roleplaying games since I was in 4th grade. Continued as an adult because I found it was a good way to fine tune writing skills such as plot and characterization.
my high school was also small. 40 ppl in my graduating class. And i was for sure NOT popular. Drama nerd. I play all sorts of games. Video games, board games, and even child games such as tag. Ha ha.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:05 PM

Art was just trying to help, is all.

You've thrown yourself into the Forums with a splash, which is something many do not do right away. That's a plus.

Personally, I gather you are a complex person with a complex life. And yet, as I said earlier, I bet you are a cool person to be around. So maybe you feel the need for a little attention....so what? We all feel like that from time to time.

Btw, I was half-joking with the questions. If anyone really wants to know you, they will either chat in the Forums or through email/IM. It's all good.
well i didn't mind answering either way. I like questions. And yes i do have to say i enjoy the attention. Something i've never really had. And if you read more in the thread there has been good discussions in here. I love the people i've met and more deep connections have been made through messages. While help may be given i think i'm doing alright.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:51 PM
i forgot to say purple is my favorite color. Lol

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:49 PM

What's your favorite book?
Are dorks cool?
Which do you like better: Summer or Winter?
What's your favorite color?
Who is your favorite comedian?
Which do you find more attractive: Men or Women?
What is your favorite comfort food?

Just for starters... biggrin
1984 by george orwell. Dorks are very cool. I'm a dork, so why not like them in return. Neither, i love spring and fall. Demetri martin. Women have a certain sex appeal about them i find irresistable. But i've been in more relationships with men. Mini marshmellows. I love them!

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:45 PM
pink. Thank you, you're too nice. And i've already made some friends. Thanks though. I send messages back in forth with a few people. I need not to be informed how to talk to ppl. Thanks though.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:33 PM
all anybody has to do is ask me anything. I'm an open book. My personality and whatever else is for anyone to know about. As for pregnant, even in my profile pic i'm pregnant. It's just hard to tell. Lol

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 10:37 AM

i realize i'm wearing a low cut shirt. But can't you all keep comments like that to yourself? Why can't you start off with a nice hello? I'm tired of being treated that way. Unless i wear a turtle neck they'll be noticed. Gah
SO YOU THINK THIS NEW PICTURE IS HELPING THE SITUATION........?????????????
if you read more of the thread you'd know that i decided why not flaunt it. Guys can say stuff but i don't have to care. I just ignore it. I'm single and not ugly at least, why not be proud.
OK YOU LOOK PRETTY SEXY TO ME THEN..............
why thank you

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 10:30 AM

i realize i'm wearing a low cut shirt. But can't you all keep comments like that to yourself? Why can't you start off with a nice hello? I'm tired of being treated that way. Unless i wear a turtle neck they'll be noticed. Gah
SO YOU THINK THIS NEW PICTURE IS HELPING THE SITUATION........?????????????
if you read more of the thread you'd know that i decided why not flaunt it. Guys can say stuff but i don't have to care. I just ignore it. I'm single and not ugly at least, why not be proud.

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 10:25 AM

Random hugs to Lizzy.........
awe thanks :)

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 10:21 AM

I know the feeling...

But that's why I have Netflix! biggrin

Have you done anything lately to relieve the stress from your family?
blockbuster is better :p and not really. I usually just go about my day. I don't have a job atm due to pregnancy so i sit and think about my daughter

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 10:11 AM

I think it is,
nope its not working lol

lizziebee89's photo
Sat 04/09/11 10:03 AM
hmmm... I still don't get what he meant but okay. Ha ha i honestly don't care. I've got my friends who understand so thats all that matters. Thanks guys :)

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:28 PM
some older dude just messaged me "can i just put the tip in" thats all he said, no prior message or even post in a forum. Maybe i'm an idiot but what is that supposed to mean? Is it offensive or what? I don't get it

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:20 PM

so i'll be random! Yummi rolo is so delicious. :)

i like turtles
i was once a treehouse. (yes i typed that correctly)

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:08 PM
so i'll be random! Yummi rolo is so delicious. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:56 PM

Ok taking volunteers for a foot massage bigsmile
i know right! It just sounds good!

lizziebee89's photo
Fri 04/08/11 10:54 PM
it makes no sense to me...

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25