Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 09:55 AM

Truly Honey.....

You just have to know that you are good enough for anything/ anyone you desire.

Other opinions are irrelevant.

Hell, look at me! I ain't that good looking. Not muscley. Not wealthy.

So what?

I focus on my good traits and those good traits should be good enough. If they ain't..then the other person is the one with the problem.

When I feel like I look good....then I do look good.

You are half my age but, I an't so old that I have forotten what it was like to have self doubts and limited experience. Trust me on this Lizzie.....Focusing on your doubts doesn't help you. Be proud of your self and your hottietude. Put them fine boobs or yours in the worlds face then show everyone the brains, wit an charm behind those perky puppies.

Being good looking or having a nice body is a good thing...but it aint the only thing. Being self-confident is VERY sexy and is a good tool in day to day life.
thank you very much. That was ever so nice to hear. I shall take your advice. :) oh and btw i keep saying your name wrong so you have been giving the nickname king kupa from mario because i can't ever remember krupa lol just saying.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:45 PM
welcome to mingle sunshine. Have fun. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:41 PM

Just wanted to say Hi! Iam looking forward to meet you at my profile...
A bit shy so please be aggressive...

lots of love, Niklas
welcome welcome. As you'll notice ppl are nice, even though we bite ha ha. Post in forums, talk to ppl and you'll do just fine. (and i speak from maybe a week of me joining)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:31 PM

it was halloween though i could have worn it to naka con. Lol.

you should have, you make a beautiful rukia!(not just rukia) and i think you would be a great Yoruichi too!
blush. Thank you. I've actually been told to dress as yoruichi lol. Though next year i think i'm going with chi from chobits. She,s sexy!

well, since chi is sexy, i'm sure you'll be a great chi too!
lol thanks. I'm sure you went a lil far. I'm far from sexy for sure

yes you are, don't let anyone tell you different, including yourself...
flowers
you're letting your sweet and nice side show! Quick counteract before someone notices. But, thanks. :)
, no, i'm just being honest... i don't have a nice side, it's just your imagination...
well thank you for clearing that up. Ha ha. My imagination does tend to run wild!

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:28 PM
um i'm not quite sure how to respond to all of this so... Hi everyone. You should all "shut up and smile! All we need is some ice cream and a hug!" Yes a bowling for soup reference for those who know of them. But seriously smile! Let's have fun. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 08:56 PM

you should have, you make a beautiful rukia!(not just rukia) and i think you would be a great Yoruichi too!
blush. Thank you. I've actually been told to dress as yoruichi lol. Though next year i think i'm going with chi from chobits. She,s sexy!

yes you are, don't let anyone tell you different, including yourself...
flowers
you're letting your sweet and nice side show! Quick counteract before someone notices. But, thanks. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 08:34 PM

Wux sure
i don't know if you are typing english or what, but i definately can't understand anything you say.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 08:32 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:55 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:49 PM
good times

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 03:33 PM

he f word itself isnt offensive, it's the context it's used in.
Just an off-topic aside.
I think tht the f-word is one of the best words in the English language. That's why I use it very sparingly. I can't think of a word that is so versatile and expressive in so many different contexts. Such a word must not be used capriciously or carelessly. To do so only cheapens and degrades it.

I agree, though it can get tiresome if it's used every other word

Actually, that is the one word that i do not use... that or the c word... no need to say it plz... i utterly hate that word. It truely upsets me.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 03:20 PM

if you are looking for a lass you might not want to put bi curious cause guys will try to persuade you to their cause.

and what are your hobbies. little more about you maybe. good variety of pics though.

slainte

If she likes guys AND girls, they don't really have a cause, do they?:wink:
thank you :)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 03:15 PM

ha ha i love you guys

I love you too flowerforyou love
awe how sweet

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 03:03 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:07 AM
giggle

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:58 AM

I have made friends and have learned to laugh at myself.
I've been loving watching it all happen. You're doing just great, Lizzie!

And obviously thank you as well, you've been ever so kind.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:58 AM

humm i dont see anything too revealing in your pics.. nice pics.

Thank you :)

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:57 AM
I will never put my most embarrassing moment up, it's too bad lol, I think embarrassing things always happen to me, daily, I am sure by the end of the day i will have another story. It just happens.

And yes, I agree about not taking out the word God. Makes no sense on how they sensor things

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:47 AM

Hey you posted that photo n' use guys are like wow holy>>>> But then again i don't see whats wrong your not being treaded bad thats all n' your head. Just like that american pie : book of love that fat guy after that cheer leader n' she always thinks thats all he cares for is sex. But sorta n' away but that guy had lots of respect for her and he always says we'll have to say this but your just really hot chick.. So so what your hot girl who since you putt that photo on their gona get reaction n' really not bad reaction just eeh never mind.. If you get to much reaction you dont like then change the photo daaa

already changed it dear, though mightymoe keeps reminding everyone that it is still on my profile, so I figured I would beat him to it. And BTW I am over the whole mess. I was irritated that day because that was the only messages I was getting, and now out of that I have made friends and have learned to laugh at myself.

lizziebee89's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:44 AM

so i learned not to wear a mini skirt and a thong and walk through walmart doors. The doors make wind. Wind lifts skirt. Pervy guy behind you gets a free look and says "ooooohh yeah!!". Just a warning ladies...

what about some pics??? was it your rukia costume? i wish i was the perv behind you, i would have taken some pics...

added the rukia costume

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25