Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 06:51 PM
lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 06:32 PM

and nobody has commented on them since. So i call this a win.

Hell I ain't even gonna go check out your profile to see what you look like for fear of accidentally looking at em.
lol feel free to check out my profile. I decided not to care if ppl look.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 06:28 PM

Hell I ain't even gonna go check out your profile to see what you look like for fear of accidentally looking at em.
lol feel free to check out my profile. I decided not to care if ppl look.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 06:26 PM

rofl

you have 9 pages of comments!

hilarious!

and realistically....if you have something you are proud of....be proud..

anyone who is focussed on your breasts, is not your kind of person anyway, so works a treat for filtering out the 'nothankyous'

surprised
lol i know! It has become quite crazy! And after a few pages i realized it wasn't so bad. I do have nice breasts and i should be proud. Lol as for filtering, i think i've blocked more people than i've got friends.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 06:17 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 05:24 PM

Well, this is one way to generate profile views! drool :laughing:

I just had to check her out to see what the boob fuss was all about.

They are nice and level.

Not big enough to go all YEEE-HAWW over.
JMO.smokin

Let's bring it to 999 posts.
ha ha thanks. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 05:23 PM
lol good to know.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:54 PM

see there... your boobs brightened ours and your day...

haha true. who knew

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:54 PM
now they have made 8 pages... boobies ftw

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:48 PM
Funny to know that my breasts got 7 pages worth of comments. And now that I've been torn down and lifted back up, I feel better about the comments haha. I am not even mad anymore. :p

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:41 PM

Even i wanna see the boobs now
this many pages must worth a hell of a boob

it's because i changed my profile pic. Sorry to disappoint lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:21 PM

well, no one ever said we(guys) are very smart either...especially when it comes to women...

Thanks for bursting my bubble, it's my dream to marry a genius.sad

You know Lex long enough to know he doesn't want to get married again!!:tongue:

Shhhh, I think I can still convince him; I have a lifetime stash of Poptarts and Pepsi. He can be converted.:banana: :banana:

I'm just waiting for you to say "What should we name the kids?"

I have a serious phobia of children and childbirth.

Mine are scorpions and ghosts, and especially ghosts of scorpions.

I'd rather deal with a million ghosts and scorpions rather than childbirth and babies. That movie they showed us was HORRIBLE.noway noway

I hope to GOD childbirth isn't as bad as you are saying considering I am 6 months pregnant right now, thanks guys. lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:16 PM

Too bad it's only seasonal work, it sounds like fun.

I agree!!! I'd do it all year around if I could

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:11 PM

That sounds like a costume my daughter would love to be able to wear. She was a ragdoll for Halloween this past year, but the people wouldn't give her candy. They said she was too old.frown

Like I said its soooo awesome and i would have trick or treated last year but I was working, so instead everyday after work I went into walmart in my makeup and scared ppl, and a lot of ppl took pics too lol

That sounds like something she would do too....she's 18 and looks a little like you.

I'm 21, and i just happened into it, accidentally and now there is no going back. I love it so much. It's exciting and just fun. I used to act in high school and I was in drama club, so to me it is like an extension of that, I get to just have fun and dress up

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:08 PM

No offense intended, but the first thing I noticed is that you're into Haunted Houses. I ought to introduce you to my nephew and his friends, they all work at Haunted Houses too. He was telling me all the great ideas they got from the Convention in St. Louis.

Yea, I work in them and go to different ones. I LOVE IT!!! It's awesometastic!! Send them to my page and we can talk about it haha, I work in KC mo, about 4 hours from st louis

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:04 PM

That sounds like a costume my daughter would love to be able to wear. She was a ragdoll for Halloween this past year, but the people wouldn't give her candy. They said she was too old.frown

Like I said its soooo awesome and i would have trick or treated last year but I was working, so instead everyday after work I went into walmart in my makeup and scared ppl, and a lot of ppl took pics too lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:02 PM

I push papers and make copies all day
It's good, honest work. Don't run yourself down. Most jobs are mundane.

True. But I'd love to wear black lipstick and high heels and get paid for it.

Haha, it's pretty much amazing. Though the "dolls" we all HAVE to dress in short dresses and corsets so we get negative comments too, and if that happens I just scare the **** out of them or have mama doll run them out of the house haha. You can see my full costume on my page. Its awesome!!

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:58 PM
I'm way lost because I don't quite know anyone lol, but i enjoy the read, gives me something to do.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:50 PM

amazing how threads about boobs and penis length just go on forever and ever.

Who's talking about boobs anymore??? Now we are trying to set Leighanna and Lex up and wondering who is going out on the gyro run....laugh

I know, at this point, I am pretty much lost lol, I'm just reading now. Bored lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:37 PM
Halloween is my favorite holiday if you couldn't tell haha. I love dressing up, I get my make up done professionally, because I work in haunted houses as a half girl, half doll. I love it. I'm a weird one I guess. lol