Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:50 PM

Woe woe woe..! Things are goin crazy... I think if i put a wig, fishnets, high heels, makeup... I'd have a slight chance to date lizziebee.. Sheesh, guys badluck.

who said anything about dating? i'm just enjoying the view
drool
i dunno where all that came from, well mightymoe i know you a lil lol but i'm confused from where the other came from

I think ash believes I'm a female.

Ash, I just fell in love with the angel drinking from the bottle of Jack.

Hot, ain't she.

Enough about me.

Let's focus on lil' Ms. wonder-boobs. She's got 'em goin' on!drool smokin
sometimes i get confused willing! lol just kidding... but i still don't know how you got a pic of my future ex wife...
i know what to send ya for ya next birthday a nice long big BIB LOL waving waving

aww your always the thoughtful one... i would be bibless without you!
:wink: laugh waving waving :angel:

I can breath through my ears.

haha... thats a handy trait!
drinker
ahem i thought we were talking about my boobies. Back on topic lol

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:18 PM
thanks so much everyone. You.ve all been such good ppl already. I'm glad a stumbled across this site last week.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:12 PM

Woe woe woe..! Things are goin crazy... I think if i put a wig, fishnets, high heels, makeup... I'd have a slight chance to date lizziebee.. Sheesh, guys badluck.

drool
i dunno where all that came from, well mightymoe i know you a lil lol but i'm confused from where the other came from

i meant to add conversation on there too...this is a dating site, so some people think everything on here is about dating, i guess... i don't date, so i'm here just for the fun.
oh i see. Lol. I'm here for friends and dating. Haven.t met anyone with potential at dating yet, man or women. But maybe eventually, right?

of course, there are plenty of people that would want to date you... your nice, sweet, have a great attitude, hot and sexy, nice boobs, and you make people laugh... people would beflowers smitten drool crazy to not want to be around you...

awe well aren't you a sweetheart. You.ve been a good friend. :) well if you know anybody interested send him or her my way. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:08 PM

i can give ya a big kick in the butt if you want...
sure! Go for it. I'd bend over for you but you may get the wrong impression.

don't worry, most of my impressions are wrong anyway...so your safe
:wink:
bends over, spank away. Just be careful, it's my first time! Ha ha

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:06 PM
i'm usually a happy person. Just emotional. When i'm having a bad day, i let you know. Today just isn't my day. I just need some lovin lol

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:01 PM

drool

i meant to add conversation on there too...this is a dating site, so some people think everything on here is about dating, i guess... i don't date, so i'm here just for the fun.
oh i see. Lol. I'm here for friends and dating. Haven.t met anyone with potential at dating yet, man or women. But maybe eventually, right?

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 07:57 PM

i can give ya a big kick in the butt if you want...
sure! Go for it. I'd bend over for you but you may get the wrong impression.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 07:39 PM
well life is kicking my butt today. I just want to cuddle and feel loved.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 07:30 PM
when you need someone to hold you or you just need to be loved you don't have anybody? And i don't mean friends. I mean a significant other. Man or woman. (usuallY my posts are fun but its been a bad day.)

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 07:25 PM

drool

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:11 PM

Allow me to be the three hundreth comment on lizziebee89's
beautiful breasts.flowers laugh smokin

been waiting for a pic of her butt too, but no luck yet...ohwell

It's coming up on summertime.
Maybe she'll give us a 360 view of herself in a thong.
something to look forward too!

Haha wow guys...

It's been a long, cold winter.
Are you too white for a thong? And would we need sunglasses to view you?:wink: smokin

I am pale all of the time. I cant tan, honestly. I burn then peel. But pale is in haha. I usually don't show off in a swimsuit nor thong though, sorry guys.

We'll be here in case you change your mind.flowerforyou :wink: smokin

good to know, I shall keep that in mind.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:40 PM

Haha wow guys...

It's been a long, cold winter.
Are you too white for a thong? And would we need sunglasses to view you?:wink: smokin

I am pale all of the time. I cant tan, honestly. I burn then peel. But pale is in haha. I usually don't show off in a swimsuit nor thong though, sorry guys.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:13 PM
a few times, bad day, usually I dont use it that often.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:08 PM

Haha wow guys...

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:06 PM

I'm here for you, even if I'm not sure on what to say/do, you have my support

thanks mucho

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 03:43 PM
thanks guys. And i do take care of her the best to my ability. I've been the one at the hospital. I've been the one there for her. She asks if dad cares and i can't tell her no. It's tearing her down that they are the way they are. My dad wont even text her. She made me teach her to text so he'd talk to her and he still wont. She is so loving and family orientented and the fact that her family doesn't give a rats *** about anyone but themselves pisses me off. She deserves more. And i just can't do it all.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 03:36 PM
maybe

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 03:34 PM

I think you're brightening the place up a bit, Lizzie. Most of the threads are dead, but yours keep going. Squeee!drinker
it's because i am crazy amazing what can i say. Ha ha and funny enough, i was never this popular in my life. I dunno what i've done, but i have to say, actually getting attention is nice.

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 03:29 PM
i am about to have a breakdown here. To start off my rant i shall keep you up to speed. As a child i was abused physically and sexually by both my parents and their spouses. So at 15 i moved in with my grandmother who raised me and was my mother in a sense. Well i moved to the city at 18 so grams moved to florida for cora and stan to take care of her. My uncle and his ugly *** wife. Well cora is a *****. She hurt my grams in so many ways. So much that grams moved back here to missouri to live alone. Well grams went into the hospital for blood pressure and heart problems and she has to have a heart cathader. So my aunt cindy called cora and my dad to tell them that mom is in the hospital and they get pissed and don't care and say its a bunch of ****in drama! Wtf?

lizziebee89's photo
Thu 04/07/11 09:57 AM
awe thanks

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25