Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:25 AM

I'm actually a 3 foot Pygmy elephant hunter.......

smokin

Well, I am really a purple llama!! oooo.... i love llamas...haha

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:23 AM
I think it would be too stressful to be fake, lol, but that's me.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:11 AM

I have realized this. And it is quite annoying. I will talk to someone for a week or so and then they say "I'm really a man" and it is frustrating.

Be glad you found out after a week, I talked to a guy for nearly a year and found out he was old and married.noway
\BTW leighanna, i should have entitles this boobies or something lol, would have gotten a bunch of people wandering wth lol

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:10 AM

I have realized this. And it is quite annoying. I will talk to someone for a week or so and then they say "I'm really a man" and it is frustrating.

Be glad you found out after a week, I talked to a guy for nearly a year and found out he was old and married.noway

OMG i would be SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed!!! I kinda know the feeling, i met a guy online, talked to him for a few months fell in love, he moved closer, i thought to be closer to me and we dated for 5 or 6 months before I found out that he was doing about 4 other girls.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:04 AM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:01 AM
I mean more than just their pictures. People say they are different genders, different ages, etc. I just don't understand. I am proud to say that I am 21, a female and all of my pictures are real, why would you WANT to be somebody else?? This makes NO sense to me. I want to get to know real people and their real personalities, not something that they make up. (And no, I am not bitching, just curious as to what you all will say)

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:16 PM
woohoo ha ha

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:08 PM

ha ha in my head i started singing the song from tangled. "i have a dream..." yup i'm that much of a dork

I haven't seen that yet, I want to see it though...
it's pretty much amazing! I loved it. Seen it like 6 times. Lol. Ha ha. I can now sing along ha ha. Yup 21 years old singing along with tangled

I just watched "Princess and the frog" yesterday... I love Disney/Pixar movies....
i loved that one too. :) thats so amazing. I like you lol

It was so good....

I like you too darlin'...

You'll do just fine here...
why thank you very much :)

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:01 PM

ha ha in my head i started singing the song from tangled. "i have a dream..." yup i'm that much of a dork

it's pretty much amazing! I loved it. Seen it like 6 times. Lol. Ha ha. I can now sing along ha ha. Yup 21 years old singing along with tangled

I just watched "Princess and the frog" yesterday... I love Disney/Pixar movies....
i loved that one too. :) thats so amazing. I like you lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:55 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:49 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:48 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:45 PM
if this were to inspire a movie i'd laugh my *** off

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:37 PM
i doubt i could ever get this many pages again. Tryin to see how many pages this gets to now. Maybe we can make a record lol

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:27 PM
pretty much

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:22 PM
thank you so much everyone. That means so much. :)

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 07:28 PM
and i really really love the pictures. Amazing work.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 07:26 PM
thank you everyone. It means alot.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 07:19 PM

and nobody has commented on them since. So i call this a win.

Hell I ain't even gonna go check out your profile to see what you look like for fear of accidentally looking at em.
lol feel free to check out my profile. I decided not to care if ppl look.

You got great pix on your profile. You are very photogenic with a good eye for photography and art.

I was expecting boobs as big as your head.....They are nice..don't get me wrong....I draw boobs...its a hobby.

i know they aren't enormous. They are perfect sized for me. And thank you about being photogenic. I doubt i am alot. Art i do love. And nice picture. Thats awesome.

lizziebee89's photo
Mon 04/04/11 07:13 PM
i need someone to get my mind off of things. I'm not ugly right?