Community > Posts By > lizziebee89

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:45 PM

I'm gonna go say Hi there, and not mention whatever it is that's starred out, I didn't notice, I'm nice like that.

wow, your a nice guy... but she does have some nice hooters
ha ha thank you yet again. Did you get your hourly fix? And to the other guy, thanks for being nice. :)

You're welcome (proper gentleman me eh?)
nothing wrong with a gentleman :)

Glad to hear it, I was considering going to the doctor about it, some people don't exactly respect it nowadays.
lol you're fine. Ppl on here like to joke i've learned. And ppl in everyday life, if they don't like it they are crazy.

Joking is fine, and now we've had this intial conversation about how I don't notice your boobs, I may from now on refer to you as boobs just for the irony of it all
ha ha go for it

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:38 PM

I'm gonna go say Hi there, and not mention whatever it is that's starred out, I didn't notice, I'm nice like that.

ha ha thank you yet again. Did you get your hourly fix? And to the other guy, thanks for being nice. :)

Glad to hear it, I was considering going to the doctor about it, some people don't exactly respect it nowadays.
lol you're fine. Ppl on here like to joke i've learned. And ppl in everyday life, if they don't like it they are crazy.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:32 PM

[I think we've created a monster)

titty monster
ha ha that's epic. Post more :p i enjoyed the pic ha ha. But seriously that made me giggle

the jiggly boobs or the titty monster?
both

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:26 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:23 PM

[I think we've created a monster)

titty monster
ha ha that's epic. Post more :p i enjoyed the pic ha ha. But seriously that made me giggle

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:01 PM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:53 AM

what what what i see no boobs...

eh you could always continue creeping on my profile like you always do. lol
i was just there, thnx...since the false advertising in here... all is good now, i got my hourly fix...

haha good to know! I keep the pic just for you and that fix you need so desperately. :p

yea, and you don't even know the half of it...
:wink:

haha and we shall keep it at that.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:52 AM

Some people are unhappy with who they are and figure they can be someone completely different online. I will never understand that, but those kind of people are definitely out there.

what she said...lol

some people are really only looking for someone to talk to without any of the physical attachments and expectations but they dont feel they could find anyone interested in talking with them unless they look a certain way( I think there was a movie called CATFISH about such a person)

its sad that we (myself included) will often not even bother to TALK with or get to know others that dont fit some physical standard, but thats what happens when folks get desperate for someone to talk to,,,people do what works for THEM

it's quite sad. i will talk to anyone honestly, but if they dont look in a way i desire i guess i let them know that i just want to be friends if it gets to that. Also i don't talk to people who talk a certain way. I am picky about that. So i guess it is more understandable for the lonely, just so sad.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:49 AM

Yeah, and when he admitted it I asked him what the heck he hoped to gain from lying on such a huge scale. His excuse was he knew I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise and he really wanted to get to know me. Still, to what end???? I don't do married or old, ugh. Then he started cyberstalking me and I had to delete one of my email accounts just to get away from him.grumble

whoa!! that's crazy and horrible!!! :( i am super sorry that that happened to you. I hope he gets what he deserves!

Thanks. Oh, I'm sure he's done it again by now and his wife probably found out. That should be punishment enough.laugh

Good!!!! and you seem to like bananas.... just sayin lol

I LOVE bananas! They're like the perfect fruit.laugh
honestly i am not a fan, i eat them sometimes, but not one I love. I am more of a strawberry girl. MMMMMMMM

she didn't say she eats them, she just said she loves them...
devil huh

well then, loves them as in how? to look at? to lick? to smash? i need to know!!! ahhh!!!!!!!

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:46 AM

That was anti-climatic...

sorry to disappoint haha, i am sure if you type boobies into google images you will forget all about it lol

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:45 AM

i was just there, thnx...since the false advertising in here... all is good now, i got my hourly fix...

haha good to know! I keep the pic just for you and that fix you need so desperately. :p

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:44 AM

Yeah, and when he admitted it I asked him what the heck he hoped to gain from lying on such a huge scale. His excuse was he knew I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise and he really wanted to get to know me. Still, to what end???? I don't do married or old, ugh. Then he started cyberstalking me and I had to delete one of my email accounts just to get away from him.grumble

whoa!! that's crazy and horrible!!! :( i am super sorry that that happened to you. I hope he gets what he deserves!

Thanks. Oh, I'm sure he's done it again by now and his wife probably found out. That should be punishment enough.laugh

I LOVE bananas! They're like the perfect fruit.laugh
honestly i am not a fan, i eat them sometimes, but not one I love. I am more of a strawberry girl. MMMMMMMM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:41 AM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:40 AM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:35 AM
hahaha, i just choked on an orange, you guys crack me up.

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:34 AM

I don't get why people won't believe that a gorilla can use the Internet.

Twas pretty convincing to me...

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:33 AM

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:31 AM
Did that grab your attention?? haha it's a joke from my other post, and also kinda an experiment. Will this get as many comments?? Prolly not haha

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:29 AM

ok, i'll admit... that is not me in my picture... it is a picture of a cartoon that i watch, and i am sorry if i caused some confusion if that is me or not... please forgive me, i did not want to lie to anyone.
shades :angel:

How could you lie to me?? I trusted you!! *cries*

lizziebee89's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:25 AM

Well I have been on here for 6 years and everyone knows me by now!!! Im not pretty or a stud but Im me and thats the way U have to be!! REAL!!!

real ftw!!!