Mon 12/17/07 02:27 AM
LOL

Odlam's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:11 AM
-raises hand-

The people are out there - dunno the % though lol

Odlam's photo
Mon 11/12/07 02:34 PM
work work and more work, then work again tomorrow! boring!

Odlam's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:54 PM
"Shop smart. Shop S-mart."

lol, that whole movie was classic

Bruce Campbell is awesome in everything he does

Odlam's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:35 PM
Try not going up to them with a date mindset. Just go talk just to talk, and no other reason. And it doesn't even have to be a long conversation, just casual and short. Ask them to pass you something down the counter, or make a comment about something on the TV. Whatever you can do to take the pressure off yourself and make the conversation as casual as possible.

That'd be my advice imo.

Odlam's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:16 PM
Just tell him in a way that makes it clear you still really like him.

Like "Hey, I really really like you and I think we have something really special going here, but I need a little more space to sort out my feelings - things are moving too fast and I need to slow it down a little bit - can you do that for me please?" - and throw in some puppy dog eyes while you're at it

I-M-O, it'd work on me anyways if it was a girl I was dating

Odlam's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:57 PM
I slightly disagree bgeorge - it almost needs to be stated openly that you are going steady, exclusive, etc. or it could always come back later on with "I never said we were going steady/exclusive/etc."

It's not a bad thing to have a "state of the relationship" talk every now and then so the two of you know where you stand as long as it's handled maturely.

Odlam's photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:36 PM
How to put it even?

It's not even the answers and the photos, so much as the time taken to fill it all out. When somebody makes the profile and then has no picture, no answers, no description, no anything, I just go right over them.

They've got to show they are willing to at least put that much effort into it. And like the photos don't even have to be of them, they can be art or something funny, or anything that helps give an impression of them. But take the time!

Odlam's photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:32 PM
oh yes - a little shy is fine obviously, but in an extreme it definately doesn't do you any favors

Odlam's photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:10 PM
Have to agree with Burnout.

Odlam's photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:09 PM
General Kale was awesome, Lucas designs good villains

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 05:16 PM
The Fountain was pretty amazing

I'm really torn between that and Pan's Labyrinth as far as recent movies go.

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:59 PM
lol that was Soundwave - I used to love that cartoon

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 01:35 PM
My friend told me I was way behind the times finding this, but check this fan video out on youtube if you liked the movie. It's the song from the old cartoon movie redone and put to video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcQuXAf0cKc

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:12 PM
It's awesome stuff, you should check it out

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:09 PM
Probably what looking4u said

He's probably had feelings, but said nothing. Now he's realizing this is the last possible minute, so he's blurting them out. Probably a bit late usually though.

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:06 PM
Yah, not sure if it's going to be CGI or special effects like Hellboy, but Warner Bros. has already optioned the script for it

Mumm-rah!!

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:55 AM
Good luck to ya!

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:52 AM
Welcome aboard!

Odlam's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:51 AM
lol how many is that now anouk? :P

Previous 1 3 4 5