Sir_SnuggleMaster's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:13 PM
Im a few min E of GR in Lowell area (just n of town in Vergennes twnshp). Close enough to Lowell High School I know when marching band is practicing/playing and when football team gets a touchdown!

Wed 01/07/09 08:28 PM
I like the ideas thrown around so far. There are events by me but most just don't work with my schedule or are too formal.
I was wondering if any would be interested in setting up a chat just for Christian Singles? I chat all the time on IRC (Internet Relay Chat, chat channels galore).
I also used to host a Christian singles chat on the former FireTalk till it was purchased by PalTalk.
If any interest let me know here or email me and I'll post instructions and where it will be!
The programs and all are free and just need small program or can use any chat program that can connect to irc servers.

Thu 11/27/08 08:07 PM
Only spots that even come close to being a arcade now are two Craig's Cruisers. Used to have a Fun Factory over by Woodland Mall next to the former theater (both now long gone) and a Kahunaville over in Rivertown Mall in Grandville (closed).
USed to go to both them a lot. Would be nice if someone were top open a arcade and have top of the line machines, some older ones (esspecialy older pinball which I love to play) and even set up for WI/PS2/PS3/XBOX also. I do know from The History Channel there is a coin-op museum near Detroit but cant think of exactly where right off hand.

Wed 09/24/08 07:31 PM
for irc, a good program is called mirc.
If you'd like a link to there email me and ill link you there.
Also instructions on where the channel is on there ( i hang out there nightly and play trivia in another)
Tony
Other spot Im thinking is scn chat.
Would need more interest to set up a room and a couple hosts ( I work odd hours being part time at sears) and only have dial up at the time

Wed 09/24/08 07:26 PM
Don't give up, Shes out there somewhere!
It's cool keeping mind open since never know when or where paths will cross. I've had a few gf's myself and each one has what I'm looking for and some that turns me off though I dont let that bother me. Though some things will not turn other cheek for (drugs, booze abuse to name a couple)

Wed 09/17/08 09:35 PM
Thinking of setting up a chat over in another spot i have a membership. Rooms are free there.
Anyone who would like info let me know and ill post info!
I also chat on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) and play trivia on there on a regular basis (working my way back to top again.....)
if any would like to know let me know!

Wed 09/17/08 09:31 PM
Very True! Especially since got the seasonal changes with fall and winter. I could never live somewhere else and not miss the beauty throughout the seasons. Plus also my town of Lowell and the fundraiser for breast and any cancer awareness thew just happened I couldn't be more proud of the schools I graduated from and the town.

Thu 09/11/08 12:37 PM
Way cooool you like it here!
Since this state has its natural beauty and some very nice and friendly folk. Just have to know where to look.
Most that hate it would in my opinion hate it everywhere else.
True we have the worst unemployment but that's due to in part corporate greeed, corrupted government (listening to the lobbyists and their big bucks) and people who take advantage of the system and services. Clean that up and well become one of the best in the nation. Just start out small and things will change.

Sun 08/31/08 10:06 PM
thanks Charles!
The one i sent to you came before so thats what got curiosity up what
<tossing coin into wishing well>
Wish spammers would learn spam dont pay off (The real stuff is gross!)bigsmile

Sun 08/31/08 10:00 PM

Its got XP and yes the plugs are directly beneath the keyboard and mouse plugs. I have no idea if there is a soundcard in it, and my boss is indisposed.

He's a rich guy that fell into a bottle of vodka, now he's in rehab. Don't know if I'll ever see him again ohwell laugh

Your sound is built onto the motherboard it could be deactivated in the BIOS if this was a business machine. There are several ways to get into the bios depending on the type of computer. It could be F1, or F2, or the DELETE key during bootup depending on the computer. Go in there and look under the periphials catagory and see if you have an item called onboard sound, or AC '97 sound or something like that. If it's disabled, go ahead and change that to enabled and that should get windows to recognize your sound option at the next bootup.....

A computer that old could also have used the crystal audio codec. I had crystal audio on a Gateway system and it finnaly died. Put in a new soundcard and sound was even better! Thats considering one time was out, reinstalled driver and a month later after 3 hard crashes in a row sound came back!
I also had crystal audio on a Monorail Computer (tool and die shop I used to work for made tooling for them so got one heck of a deal!), only way to restore sound was tottaly format and restore using restoration disk.

Sun 08/31/08 09:53 PM
Still will never go with vista here, Took way to long to even get a beta working let along working public beta version. WAY to many verions, Most parts vendors didn't even get copies of the code to make drivers. When 98 came out they were allready working on vista and it took 5 yrs after xp before a beta was even close and too even get it to that point had too strip everything way back or remove alltogether. Another ME failure if you ask me.

Sun 08/31/08 09:47 PM
Thanks for the idea, ill check them out.
I found one on new egg once but ie crashed out and cant never refound it. i also have some a couple older tower cases but will need to do some cutting to mount new sheild, otherwise ps and rest will drop right in.
Any ideas for a reset switch? Going to mount one up so dont have to tottaly power down in case of crash or freeze up.

Sun 08/31/08 09:42 PM

they've already halted further production of XP on the retail level. you can still get updates and service releases, but they're solely through the internet.

if you're wanting an off-the-shelf OS, you're only choice would have to be Vista (short of Linux, that is).

there should be some sort of option you can use to stop IE from restarting though, as it wouldn't make sense to NOT put such a thing in. but then again, we ARE talking about windows vista, though.

I found XP for sale at Office Max right across from mall I work at. Will not go for Vista (looks like going to go the way of ME which more or less was 95 rebadged with a little 98 mixed in...

Sat 08/30/08 07:55 PM

sad frustrated frustrated

I just lost a possible friend over being TOO honest (if you want to know what I said, I added it to my profile)... and I believe that I may end up deactivating my profile to save me more grief...

Brian

Don't activate your profile over that! IF your friend left due to that he/she wasn't your true friend!!

Tony

Sat 08/30/08 07:50 PM
Still can't beat The Corner Bar in downtown Rockford for hot dogs, they rock!

Sat 08/30/08 07:37 PM
im overhauling a older hp desktop and having no luck finding a ps to fit the case. hight and length are stock but half as wide. want to turn it into a pvr

Sat 08/30/08 06:56 PM

Unless it were something that might destroy the relationship.. it isn't fair to ask someone to chose between yourself and/or another. Accept them as they are.

I cant agree with you even more! Thats the one thing I always do with friends, co-workers and that. It seems everyone is looking for the bigger better deal or Mr./Mrs. Perfect and that person is not out there. In another posting a couple gals from here I was talking with (didn't quite get to the first date) have said stuff from their past has scared others off. To me its just a part of life and is history. I also have same problem as have some problems but I don't let them take me down
and wish others would do the same. Look past the outside and see whats inside deep down (same thing my heart does and can tell if a person is true or not.)

Fri 08/29/08 07:15 PM

I started having this problem today as well. My mailbox shows I have 3 emails but then when I go to my inbox it says the folder is empty. The only way I can read them is to go to JustSayHi. ohwell I better go take my happy pill biggrin

i have one that didnt even show up at just say hi.....other persons account is still active too....

Tue 08/26/08 08:17 PM
Got notice of email but never in my inbox and have hit reload and nothing. asked the other account if could resend and hopefully comes thru.....or is there a way it cold get released if caught by spam filters? (had that problem once with another isp and they did release the email (was from another subscriber to them)

Mon 08/25/08 07:28 PM
active account on both ends here.....

Previous 1