Sir_SnuggleMaster's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:23 PM

Hi well from a females side.. I have found it hard to find honesty in this day and age myself or that my honesty scares some people.. I am gonna keep being my honest self though .. Melissa

Don't scare me, couple females was talking to on here and was about to go on first dates (didn't get that far) were honest about some of their past and didn't phase me one bit. too me its something that happened and its just a part of life.
I'd rather have honesty myself, was cheated on and one said had personal issues and found out later met another person!

Sun 08/24/08 09:04 PM
Having same problem here, was sent a email from a member, got notice but not in the inbox.
Sent email to the member and looks like went thru with no problems..(was a icebreaker one too!)

Sun 08/17/08 09:38 PM
I agree, they were good.
Red Hots or Red Lion would be great if someone would bring them back (or somewhere can go for just a cup of coffee and slice of pie like Fables which I miss)
a good hot dog place would be cool also (no more pizza, especially in Lowell since have a Jets,Pizza Hut,B.C.s,and a couple other places)

Sun 08/17/08 09:32 PM
Don't know about that anymore, developments going in by the dozen it seems like....adding too many more private roads and such (neighborhood where I grew up people would get lost during garage sales and some new private roads and even a couple public ones have people getting lost even worse!)

Wed 08/13/08 09:06 PM
Anyone interested in a party for next yr?
Looking at Fallasburg Park. This year I think is already filled
with reservations (that and with school restarting soon would be hard to plan one). Thinking sometime in mid June.

Plenty of areas can assemble with plenty of parking and things to do (for those that fish got Flat River nearby with some good bass fishing!

Wed 08/13/08 08:36 PM
Already have I-hop (with those ever more annoying commercials),
Waffle House would be a interesting one.....

Wed 08/13/08 08:31 PM

I think it is like IMPOSSIBLE to get lost in this state.. it is so easy I have Driven the ENTIRE state even the U.P. and it is so easy.. just gotta know North, East, South and West. and you got it made..

I totally agree, although I have not driven through the entire U.P. (Just I-75 to the Soo and US-2 to Ironwood).

I have never been lost, but as my uncle use to say, "You can never be lost, because you always know where you are, just maybe not how to get where you want to go!"

I agree 100%. just need to know how to get somewhere

Tue 08/05/08 09:30 PM
Lowell here (Go Red Arrows!)
Just east of the high school (can hear when band practices and know when Lowell Scores a touchdown without even going to the game!)

Tue 08/05/08 09:22 PM
Now we need few Chik-Fillet (think thats how its spelled). Went to them when I dated a southern gal and loved them! I'de also like to see Wing Heaven somewhere agian (good wings!). Had one in Woodland Mall in Kentwood (closed a couple months ago due to lack of customers).

Tue 08/05/08 09:18 PM
Same here, I love this state and wouldnt want to live anywhere else. As one state cop said in a joke (it was at a state police convention) "I love this state, we dont have to worry about earthquakes/hurricanes/tornadoes and all that. Only natural disaster we have to worry about every year is the Detroit Lions!".
I also love the weather and besides the fact Being a uncle to two nieces and a nephew want to be in thier lives as much as can.
Economy isnt just goverment as much as also corporate greed!
If I won the lotto ide maybee vacation away a little more but will stay for life!
There also is a lot of freindly people and some jerks but you get anywhere you go.

Just my two cents and then some.

Tue 11/06/07 08:19 PM
Lowell here, Just joined a couple weeks ago and first time in forums.
For those who don't know where Lowell is, I'm 15 min E of Grand Rapids.
For GR this is museums, coffee joints, bowling alleys, Craig's Cruisers in Wyoming...
Already have 3 mutual matches and one friend since joined, way cool!!

Tue 11/06/07 07:56 PM
I heard about this site from a gal I've been talking to for poss relationship and checked it out. Already got one asking me to be friends and 3 mutual matches in only couple short weeks.
I like it just like other one (POF) in that its free and very basic, not loaded down with stuff like the big pay ones!

2 Next