Community > Posts By > deepblueeyes

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:04 PM
oops I mean men have children of their own but do not want to day women with children.......geesh.......oh well I think you all knew what I meant.....:smile:

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:03 PM
I don't consider children baggage....they are part of the package.....kids are great and I would never not date a man because he has children.....but there are some men who have children and still prefer to date women who don't have any. I love kids mine are almost grown youngest is 14 and plays school sports.....best times of my life have been because of my children...

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:06 AM
doesnt sound like she THOUGHT of anything other than getting screwed....you know there is all kinds of birth control available geesh........this is my last statement too this is really disgusting.....and speaking of this being a good thing ...could be the work of devil

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:57 PM
Sounds like she should call Jerry Springer for this one.....laugh laugh laugh laugh

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:55 PM
I think she should tell the truth for the benefit of the baby....her stupidity is her own fault and his.....knowing you are blood related is just sick stuff.....let's think about what the future of this child is going to be.....she knew better and so did he......nasty nasty ppl.....mad

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:01 PM
what about the kids rights to see their father who doesn't give a hoot about seeing them.....my son is 14 years old now and has formed his own opinion of his deadbeat dad .....I never talked bad about his father I don't think that is right but when you are 3 years old playing tee ball and all the other kids dads come to watch their sons play and you see the hurt in your sons eyes because his father is too worried about who he is gonna get in the sack to come see him play .....that my friends is pathetic....I am glad and so in my son that he does not have any contact after the years of crying and not knowing why his father would not come watch him play (which he is missing out) he has finally come to the realization that his dad SUCKS...his words not mine...anyway he does not pay child support even though he is court ordered because nobody cares to look for him ..so Ohio child support laws in my opinion aren't worth the paper they are written on....

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:26 PM
I think we all just need to be who we are from the beginning then we don't have to be disappointed when the REAL you comes out.....works for mebigsmile

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:20 PM
hmmmmm how about someone who doesn't consider kids baggage but part of the package.....especially when they have kids themselves,,,,,,geesh!!!! I think that is something you know going into a relationship not like you can hide them til ya move in......lollaugh

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 12/22/07 01:46 PM
Thanks K.......I am new here too....nice to know some men still can be gentlemen....hope to meet lots of friends here....I am from Ohio.....GOOOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!

thanks again K

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:42 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!

deepblueeyes's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:37 PM
Hey keep up the good work......I quit10 years ago and I still have cravings at times but I know that would be the stupidest thing I could ever do.....family and friends help a lot....I can go around my friends who smoke and I am ok....it will get better but I don't know if the craving ever go away for good...flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 11/04/07 02:09 PM
I think you all are a hoot!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

1 2 3 5 Next