Community > Posts By > deepblueeyes

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:29 AM

There are plenty dead beat dads the state could be tracking down not to have to worry about me!

they still consider your childs father a dead beat dad....which he is:smile:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:22 AM
Welcome to jsh......I am fairly new too....signed up a few months back but don't get on much.....I am close to you live in
Chillicothe.......so welcome to the site....have fun:smile:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:15 AM
How long were you together?

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:49 PM

what exactly did dhe lie about?huh

I agree. In which part of the story did she lie? And, btw, men lie like dogs all the time too, so back off the chicks!grumble noway laugh

Yeah men do lie as well but we still keep looking for the right one.....gessh........gives us gals a break....and oh yeah what part did she lie about???????drinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:56 PM

real men don't chase married women.

real women wait until they are divorced before they start fishin":wink:

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:04 PM

I know what you mean. Like when ladies take pictures with a bunch of makeup, hair weave, cats,dogs, or a picture from 3 years ago.

Hate it when pics are not recent,.......had that happen ...was not good.......sad

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:25 PM
Edited by deepblueeyes on Mon 01/07/08 07:26 PM

My 15 yr old daughter has always been somewhat difficult although we've always had a good relationship. But now she's feeling grown up, I know it's the age, but there is such a fine line in continuing to parent or step back and let her have at it. To add to the teenage hormones, she is also ADHD, OCD, and suffers from intermittent depression. a couple years ago, I stayed home with her from my job just to get her through each day without her finding a way to possible commit suicide. She didn't want to do it , but was so miserable. then she got help and got meds which help alot. Anyway, she is so difficult on a daily basis, she doesn't want any interaction with me at all (unless she wants something) and her attitude is rude and hateful. She is in therapy, but it is really slow going. I'm a single mom and her brother is 20 and off at college, so it is just the two of us. I worry about her alot, she says every so often she just can't take it here any more and is going to move out to somewhere.

My daughter just turned 18 but still in school ...senior year....very difficult....she is in therapy called MY HOUSE RULES....girls are much more difficult I think than boys...have 2 sons who are not a problem....girls like being the drama queen...so as far as the rule goes ....you live in my house you go by my rules....we have a lot of moments....good and not so good....but I know she will see what I am talking about down the road....flowerforyou

sorry for the double post.....guess for those of you who didn't hear it the first time.....works on the kids....lol

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:25 PM

My 15 yr old daughter has always been somewhat difficult although we've always had a good relationship. But now she's feeling grown up, I know it's the age, but there is such a fine line in continuing to parent or step back and let her have at it. To add to the teenage hormones, she is also ADHD, OCD, and suffers from intermittent depression. a couple years ago, I stayed home with her from my job just to get her through each day without her finding a way to possible commit suicide. She didn't want to do it , but was so miserable. then she got help and got meds which help alot. Anyway, she is so difficult on a daily basis, she doesn't want any interaction with me at all (unless she wants something) and her attitude is rude and hateful. She is in therapy, but it is really slow going. I'm a single mom and her brother is 20 and off at college, so it is just the two of us. I worry about her alot, she says every so often she just can't take it here any more and is going to move out to somewhere.

My daughter just turned 18 but still in school ...senior year....very difficult....she is in therapy called MY HOUSE RULES....girls are much more difficult I think than boys...have 2 sons who are not a problem....girls like being the drama queen...so as far as the rule goes ....you live in my house you go by my rules....we have a lot of moments....good and not so good....but I know she will see what I am talking about down the road....flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:12 PM
Hi I am new here too.....looking for friends mostly....never know what might come about but for now looking for friends....female and male.....can't ever have too many friends

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:08 PM
Sumthing .....hmmm maybe cause your profile sounds like you are not available......that you have a relationship brewing with someone....

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:05 PM
Edited by deepblueeyes on Sun 01/06/08 04:06 PM
turned 54 the day after Christmas.........:wink:

don't feel a day over 30......last bday I remember feeling any different.....truth

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:34 PM
my rule is this.......pics sometimes are not current so I always ask for web cam...I have one and would not hesitate to let someone view me ....although my pics are recent I have found some dishonesty and deceitfulness...not good...anyway I have also met some great friends...then after web cam....I prefer to talk on the phone for some time ....you can tell a lot from that about a person and if they are too cheap to call ya.....then that is not a go!!!!!! Anyway good luck in whatever you decide....I take my time....not in a hurry

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:21 PM
yeah the Pats have it........didn't Pitts lose????yesterday???

oops sorry!!!!noway

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:15 PM
OHIO HERE........GOOOOOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!
Oh yeah good luck in your search babe!!!

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:31 PM
made some friends no crushes yet......not found one close enough to crush......:wink:

deepblueeyes's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:37 PM
hmmmmmmm lets see......if anybody has a crush on me let me know..........now is your chance........anyboddddddddyyyyyy????

don't mean to sound desperate......I am ok......lol

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:00 PM

I'm single because I am being very selective as to whom I will let into my heart again... I will not get hurt anymore.

And, I have a child who is living with me 24/7, so there is even a bigger issue of trust involved.

that is it in a nutshell for me too David.......but my kids are almost grown so I am ready to start looking again.....friends first....see what happens

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:52 PM

why do girls get so jealous?

hmmmmm I have found my share of jealous and controlling men....so I don't think there is any getting around that except for hopefully find out early in the relationship and end itflowerforyou flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:17 PM
Edited by deepblueeyes on Mon 12/31/07 04:18 PM

hate it when it doesn't post in time that age was not for you

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:17 PM