Community > Posts By > deepblueeyes

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:20 PM

Everybody here has the same answer, which is (imo) the right one. Just don't judge the rest of the male population by what this guy did. We are not all bad eggs.

Yeah you are right.....you look like a dang good egglove flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:51 PM
no crushes yet.....how long does it take???? lol
:wink:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:52 PM
Patriots win by 17.........I love them......they are gonna win.....love love flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:47 PM
Home made cards are the best......yes I buy for my kids too...

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:43 PM
<<<<<<< sad no man to buy for.....I will buy for me!!!bigsmile happy happy happy

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:24 PM

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! JUST WANT THEM TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS TO RUIN THERE PERFECT SEASON!!!!!!!!!

that is just down right meanexplode

Go Patriots.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:18 AM

I cant get over how serious people actually get on here. I just got an email from someone who I emailed with a few times on here and I havent replied yet. Quite honestly the email didnt deem a response for which it ended with a closed statement....Basically this email attempted to criticize me for not replying and I was rude. How does anyone know my day to day actions? Where did you truly expect this to go? What's the hurry?

Well Jim if you weren't so dang hot these things would not happenflowerforyou flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:45 PM

It always makes me wonder why people have to ask this question!!

Is it attention seeking or is it playing the victim, I am sorry but posts like this really annoy me.

awwwww swinters you are dateable too.....love love
and yes desert you are a cutie....you will have no trouble...:wink: :wink:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:41 PM
Hi Jami everyone calls me Koko.....nice to meet you if you wanna be friends just ask....k? Have a great time here!!!:smile:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:38 AM
sad sad what if I got my tattoo before I found Jesus????
I have one , my daughter just got one and I might get another...that is if I can still get into heaven....now I have to ponder that....NOT

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:05 AM
doesn't bother me.....if I really was worried about it I would mail them one more time and ask them what is up with no reply...too many on here to be upset about someone who obviously doesn't care to chat....:wink:

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:21 AM

Please...Columbus is the best!! Go Buckeyes!!

Chillicothe....small town but we love the Bucks as much as any Ohioan......Goooooooooo BUCKS!!!!!

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:19 AM
Nice pics.....nice profile....flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:08 AM
<<<<<<<< single here too......:angry: where are all the guys who want a gal???? Met some on here but not serious...someday...my prince will come.....lol

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:34 PM

Have a Blind date coming up next weekend...This will be my second Blind date ever...First was a disaster....

So I am looking for both Blind date disasters and Blind Date success...

Share your thoughts people, this will develop a poll into my decision to stay with it or not happy

Had one experience ......disaster....very very bad.....kids still laugh and tease me about it....thing is we talked on the internet then the phone for 2 months....had plenty of time to fess up that his pic was 15 years ago...date lasted about 2 hours...then he had the nerve to ask me out to dinner again....so good luck.....I won't do it again...drinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:20 PM

when you're offered help to your car with only one bag of groceriesnoway

hmmmmm I thought they were just being nice.....laugh laugh

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:12 PM
Bullfrog.....wow that is me!!!! Cool

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:07 PM
hungry

deepblueeyes's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:02 PM
I am sick of hearing how mothers do not let the father see the child.....in my opinion there are more dead beat fathers who choose not to have anything to do with the child (only because they may have to spend some money on them)...now lets talk about what is fair....mad the child wants to see his father and he doesn't care to be a part of his life....that is sad....children grow up thinking they are not loved instead of growing up knowing his father is a SOB......

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:38 AM
nice profile and pic 1956

flowerforyou