Community > Posts By > deepblueeyes

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:24 PM
how about getting all your other friends together and find the one that is lost......lol....laugh laugh

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:11 PM
ppl have you as a mutual match but then you cannot communicate with them because of their preferences on recieving mail has you blocked???? Don't you think you should either change your preferences or not be a mutual match.......grrrrrrrrrr

deepblueeyes's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:37 PM
I am in Chillitown........Chillicothe....that is gooooo BUCKS!!!!

deepblueeyes's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:28 PM
paid for someones groceries that was in line ahead of me....young couple with a small child ....just felt the need to help them:smile:

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:30 PM

you make computers huh, well what would you sugest for a good computer?

How bout i build ya one! I'll put it on the top of the list, for the day I take my next drink. Should that day ever come.

don't be a butthead! and i just thought it funny that me bosses and co-worker. couldn't tell that i was drunk. i guess my dimeaner stays the same no matter what i do!
hmmmmmm weird sense of humor....but on the serious side I work at an alcohol recovery center so if you need help there is plenty of it out there.....we don't want you killing any of us.......so unless you have someone take you to work think about what you are doing just for the hell of it

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:16 PM
I have 3 children two boys 34 and 14 and one daughter 18.....love them dearlyflowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:13 PM
I like taller men......cause I like to wear heels....dated one man shorter than me and that was an issue.....so anyway my preference is at least 6' I am 5'7.....but to each his own...drinker drinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:28 PM

I was spanked as a child and it didn't make me angry at all. It made me learn a lot of things! I knew who was the boss and that was my parents, I think thats whats wrong with todays kids. No one spanks their children anymore, and look at these kids today...its a scary situation.
I have 2 boys and I try to talk to them before I resort to spanking them. LOL my oldest son is 19 so of course he is way beyond the spanking stage. BUT I do have a son that is 13, I have not had to spank him for years. We have an understanding that if you respect me then I will respect you.
But if you look around at some of these kids, they are beating the crap out of their parents. Don't you wonder sometimes that maybe if they would have spanked their children, they would not be acting like little animals? I know I sure do!!

Yep I am with you sister.......got spanked and never hated my parents for it and learned some lessons......I spanked my children when they were small......time out did nothing for them.....I figure if it worked for me it would work for them and it did.....drinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:41 PM

church is a great place to meet a good woman

yes if they all arent married......lol the church I attend doesn't have many single men:angry:

deepblueeyes's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:47 PM
Edited by deepblueeyes on Tue 03/25/08 05:48 PM
Just looked at all your pics and you are one gorgeous man....sory this is not related to the thread but couldn't keep it in...drinker drinker drinker

oops this is for Shadow

deepblueeyes's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:34 PM
not a fan of flav flavor......don't get it don't want itdrinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:26 AM
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE.......:smile: flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:45 PM
u are too funny........laugh
who would not want to hang out with you....drinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:38 PM
black thong.....black bra with pink lace and pink rose...and I love guys in boxersflowerforyou drinker drinker

deepblueeyes's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:32 PM

LAdies please give me your comments on my butt in jeans and rate it on a scale 1 to 10, thanks

Can we see your feet now......lol I read your profile where it says you have nice looking feet for a man....whoa!!!laugh

deepblueeyes's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:15 PM
love the pic......love the hair.....sexy guy.....smile :smile:

deepblueeyes's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:05 PM
I am all in for a little kindness.....:smile: :wink: flowerforyou :heart: love

deepblueeyes's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:49 PM
HI ty how are you???? haven't seen you on .....flowerforyou

deepblueeyes's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:43 PM
hey it was 63 here yesterday......back to 30 again today....grrr

deepblueeyes's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:43 PM
I agree with the power wheels......they love them and she is old enough for one....:smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5