Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 03/04/12 12:07 PM
Study for my two A&P tests tomorrow..do up all my laundry..hit the gym..make some chili and cornbread and Mocha Fudge brownies..tan..watch The Amazing Race later...all and all not a bad day.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:59 AM
I'm Not Okay

My Chemical Romance

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 11:18 PM
I have way too many ideas about it, but doubt any of them are right. So I'll just leave it at I don't freaking know. At this point in my life I don't know if I'd recognize real love if it came up an smacked me in the face. what

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:48 PM

Um, Yeah... I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday.

That movie was on ComedyCentral earlier. lol, Awesome movie.

Excuse me, but I bulieve you have my stapler..

Freaking love that movie! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:23 PM

ShannonMarie, I'm going to need those TPS reports ASAP. Mmmkkaayyy? Thanks

Yeah....it's just that we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on that'd be great! Alright!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:18 PM
You are so effin bossy. I swear you're about to get my boot up your butt.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:17 PM

ya know when ya send a text to someone u really need to make sure it goes to the right person before u send it i wonder if he realizes that now rofl rofl rofl rofl

I accidentally sent a text to an old boyfriend a couple weeks ago that I did NOT want him to see. Luckily he has a good sense of humor and only teased me a smidgen when I ran into him at the store. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 03:07 PM
Edited by ShannonMarie21 on Sat 03/03/12 03:08 PM
Look. It's like this. In real life, you don't date, like, fall in love with every girl you talk to, nor does every girl you meet fall in love with you. It's the same thing here. Consider those getting to know you emails as the Internet equivalent to having coffee with a girl. Sometimes you hit it off and you have coffee again, sometimes you don't. Same thing here. Sometimes you hit it off and email it again, sometimes you don't. You just haven't found the right one yet, who wants to have coffee again. ;)

Good luck in your search! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 02:50 PM
My friend Chris did but I'm pretty sure it's only bc I promised him I'd make him a lasagna to use to try and impress this girl with. I'm suuuuch a good wingman. Wingwoman. Whatever. I'm still wicked good at it. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 02:42 PM
American Errorist

NOFX

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 02:33 PM
Capital H

Motion City Soundtrack

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 02:23 PM
Beastie Groove

Beastie Boys

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:10 AM
For being able to wear a hot pink and black polka dot shirt and zebra print sunglasses to a conservative Midwest church's low German supper and having friends that love me enough to still sit with me. <3

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:33 AM

Cold. I can't get warmed up for some reason. sad
I just wished i could be beside you to throw you a blanket and cuddle with you:heart: ....i hate the fact im by myself all the time dont know what more i can do about it

Well, heck. And here I left and threw on an blanket and my hoodie. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:29 AM
I was thinking about this thread earlier and I think it deserves a good bump. Where are you, Tio Dogo? There's matches to be made! :laugh;

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:25 AM

I don't want to tell you who I'm taken by bc you'd be super jealous. :heart:

Ok, you talked me into it. I'm in a relationship with...me. So lucky. smitten laugh

And I bet you're both beside yourselves with .....

Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh :wink: laugh

Wicked excited!! And there is never any argument about what to watch on tv! Match made in heaven laugh

you're right i am super jealous. i wanted me!

I know. Me is an excellent person to be in a relationship with! And your me is smokin hot, so I can understand !

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/02/12 11:03 PM
Coheed and Cambria

3 Evils

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/02/12 10:58 PM
Nightmare

Avenged Sevenfold

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/02/12 09:02 PM

Happy, because I am working on building friendship, including with ShannonMarie.

This is for you, Shannon:

Awwww...thanks!! happy

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/02/12 09:00 PM
Edited by ShannonMarie21 on Fri 03/02/12 09:01 PM

I don't want to tell you who I'm taken by bc you'd be super jealous. :heart:

Ok, you talked me into it. I'm in a relationship with...me. So lucky. smitten laugh

And I bet you're both beside yourselves with .....

Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh :wink: laugh

Wicked excited!! And there is never any argument about what to watch on tv! Match made in heaven laugh

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25