Community > Posts By > PapaBravoBoy

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:48 PM
I wish all others could have been like you, Gizzy, and Unsure. BTW, it's not easy being you ??? hmmm... would you like to swap for a while... I think you'd jump back happily into your own original skin...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:07 PM
Gypsy, I ambushed you and got you here, you've outdone yourself...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:05 PM
BTW, your cake looks delicious...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:03 PM
Yes, BlueBell, I agree, pity you represent the minority...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:01 PM
pity only the good girls take part in this, while the non-repliers do not even drop by... busy, busy, busy... after years of buzzing-busy, I prefer to sit back and amusedly watch the busy...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:55 AM
A self-suggesting question is whether being turned down politely or by being ignored, makes any difference...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:46 AM
Your examples, ladies, are far from even crossing my mind... once, a woman in some dating site, confided in me that she was at first conspicuously reserved, because she considered me overly spiritual... so, once we are overly physical, once overly spiritual... betwixt and beween, were are we guys, without those d--n replies...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:58 AM
In the course of our discussions, it was unanimously agreed that members should rather adopt the habit of replying to a first mail at least. Judging by my own experience, this is absolutely not the case. I figure out that other members experience the same, more or less. Then, on second thought, I wonder why should they reply, particularly as far as the more popular ones are concerned...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:37 AM
Indeed, Looking4U, the reproduction miracle is not the only human absurd, you are baffled about deeper with age...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:34 AM
Tombraider, you stole my dream, but I'm a good fellow, won't sue you for the stealing...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:23 AM
Looking4U, by your scary arithmetic it sounds as if humanity is facing extiction due to unbridgeable chasm between the sexes... watching through the window, I observe population explosion..

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:17 AM
Addictive, hooked or whatever... it's soooooo nice to meet you here... you know, charm acts in both ways... we call it INTERACTION...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:13 AM
I count on YouTube, posting there my own singing and arranged videos... not a Capitalist, don't need a space to be MINEEEEEE...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:08 AM
the only threat you face here, Dragoness, is that you might find yourself captivated here under our idelible charm...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:59 AM
Puffins, if you're still around, may I ask you whether your tattoo is a real one... I have a problem with my youngest daughter, she's so rebellious, and her rebellious energy finds outlet in serial tattooing... hmmmm, don't know what to do about that...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:54 AM
I couldn't put it better, Lex, indeed many people turn up on dating sites not only with that inevitable chip on shoulder but with a whole baggage... dating sites have a peculiar quality, with wrong attitude they react adversely to inflate the baggage into a Zeppelin... yeah, Zeppelin cah get you fly high, but there's problem, you know, we need our Perfects on earth...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:18 AM
I agree with you, NewFuture, basically we are beasts with some extra features... the lower our culture gets, the more beastly we are... why are you so angry...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:14 AM
It's obviously generally accepted that dating sites are good in principle... as for anything else associated with humans, everything in it eventually goes down to us... we are the ones to shape it as either a great site or just a l--sy one...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:31 AM
Puffins, may I a personal question, however not too personal one...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:28 AM
indeed, Puffins, the power of hope is boundless, that's why even the frustrated ones keep on hanging about...

Previous 1 3 4 5