Community > Posts By > PapaBravoBoy

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:56 AM
Unfortunately, Lex, your 90% conclusion sums up the situation for 90% of us... what's wrong with us then, humans...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:46 AM
What did you do then, Goofydame... I'm keen to learn from your experience, being myself repeatedly assaulted by young girls, and I am not celeb...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:34 AM
I would like to ask, if I may, people like Lex and Andrea who admit having some preset dating conditions in their minds. Are you able to stick to your filters, or often you find out that reality is stronger then your filters...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:16 AM
Sorry, Gypsy, your answer's too long...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:02 AM
How are going to do it, Gypsy...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:01 AM
Your reply, Andrea, has filled me with joy... witty as well as amusing. That actually sums up the Ideal, but we are humans...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:56 AM
Your point is well taken, Baseball Fanatic. Well, today's young is tomorrow's old, and it runs sooooo fast... I rejoice that feeling young is still allowed by the law, and I do it to the fullest.

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:43 AM
I have never set any prerequisites in my romantic searches (except for the minimum of a female gender), since I've always felt that romance transcends the confines of measurements, age, status, culture, colour, religion and ethnicity. As such, I'm intrigued by the riddle to what extent people, who usually set prerequisites and condition filters, do really stick to them, and do they really find them helpful or perhaps sometimes adverse...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:18 AM
Yes, Thumper, I thought of that, thanks... now, to skip over laziness barrier, need a launcher...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:11 AM
Thanks for the coopertaion, pals, at least I realize that my question was a "good" one... we could have got together and form a club of all those dissatified with their own-given names... life isn't a picnic, but still lot of fun around...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:51 AM
Hello, pals, how do I change my account name... haven't seen any option for such a change.

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:48 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Shadowdog...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:47 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Cleo...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:34 AM
You asked me: what do you mean papa? and I feel that my observation should not be public... I didn't have a clue whether to regrad some mention in your profile in humourous terms or serious ones...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:30 AM
The dishes or the reply ???

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:25 AM
House chores are calling me now, Aubrey Maylee, after the dishes job, I'll reply to you directly...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:23 AM
Well, Dear Lady Looking, sure, this community is indeed a model exmaple for a good version of the Global Warming...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:14 AM
Before joining these hilarious community I might have been down a bit, Abrey Maylee, but now, getting to know such affectionate, wellwishing and easygoing mates like you, the leftovers of my doldrums have faded away... by the way, I read your profile, and amongst your poetic message I was somewhat puzzled by some mention... and, eventually, nothing compares to GOOD HUMOUR...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:03 AM
Thanks, pals, from the bottom of my heart, indeed, you make feel at home. But there's one risk here, my friends, I might GET ADDICTED TO YOU !!! Is there any rehab center known to you treating cases of addiction to such great people as you...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:29 AM
Thanks, pal, it's good to know that not only the site is great but its members too are truely gallant sports. After all, it is only natural that a great site should attract great people...