Community > Posts By > PapaBravoBoy

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:17 PM
the best part of a dream is the dreaming... so, let's dream together...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:14 PM
Take Bill Gates for one, the man is steeped in a daily nightmare...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:11 PM
History proves that a dream fulfilled is a nightmare, in most cases, there might be exceptions...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:09 PM
until I receive Gypsy's reply, let me play the role of the dream buster...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:06 PM
and why should I...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:00 PM
Well, Gypsy, what I would like to know is why should you use covering while so romantically confiding in that toilet thing... has it ever occurred to you to cover the faces of romantic companions, while... hmmm...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:55 AM
Gypsy, could you elaborate on the covering story...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:53 AM
... and that's exactly the Show Biz Sham...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:46 AM
Your ever-changing pictures, Gypsy, are a source of inspiration to me and a good roaring laugh... a free entertainment at its best... where is that romantic picture of yours, confiding with that toilet thing... well, pal, that's a Guiness book record for Romance...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:22 AM
Thanks.

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:09 AM
Is there any option to delete items from the list of Sent Mails...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:16 AM
JT, this is indeed a commendable liberal stance for such a young man... youngsters should indeed consider that over the forthcoming years they are bound to be victims of that filtering culture, and feel it more intensely with age...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 01:17 AM
Dear pal, Lex, I do appreciate your exhaustive and enlightening reply, and in some points you actually read my own mind, though we are so far apart. That's the ultimate power of the human common denominator, which is unfortunately so often underestimated. You are eloquent and willing to talk, and indeed you're doing great service to other people who share the same problems. In our individualistic society we tend to forget to what extent we're really so much alike. Talking, and this is no secret, helps ease the burden of that stinging loneliness we were going on about. I've had my own share of painful dating, reminiscent of the experiences, you were so kind to share with us. But I do NEVER SAY NEVER, and I never establish eternal and world-embracing principles of disillusionment based on my bad experience. I'm a great believer in hope. As you sure know, negative thinking tends to incur negative results, and this is certainly a powerful rationale why to avoid the dating disbelief frame of mind. As a message of hope I'd tell you that my two elder daughters found their sweethearts in a dating site. The eldest one is to get married soon. They both had boyfriends before, but they found their Mr Perfect only in those dating sites.

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 01:26 PM
It appears that I'm not the only one to feel the internet fatigue... this discourse can go on and on, hopefully with some conclusion... I thank you, pals, for your contributions, some of them indeed poetically witty, profound and instructive... good night.

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 01:10 PM
I'm trying to shed on this dismal course some light of hope... have you ever experienced fulfillng relations over a period of time, say a few months...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:52 PM
Lex, may I ask you a personal question ???

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:37 PM
Well, loneliness is a symptom of a social pathology... it is a vicious circle, the lonelier we get, the tougher filters we set just to make us even more lonely... and so forth...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:26 PM
Whether we would like it or not, we are an agent amongst many other sites that shape our future culture... I more than agree with Marcepheus, if we are forming a filter culture, we are doomed to get ever more lonely...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:07 PM
I wonder why do you call yourself Goofy, you're smarter than of most of the women I know.

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:59 AM
SOOOOOO, Goofydame, is it a happy ending... or happy ending pending to-be-continued... you are serious, I gather, no banter...