Community > Posts By > PapaBravoBoy

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:23 AM
May I just draw the attention of my fellow-men to the fact that probability works well for us, comparing to other species. In the wildlife arena, most of the herd males are doomed to a lifetime of virtual sex, contenting themselves with watching the chosen male leaders mating with the entire female choice... so let's count our blessings...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:04 AM
Frustrated members do often put the blame of their romantic frustration on their dating sites. But unless a dating site is absolutely incompetently managed, such grievances are ungratefully unfair. Within my own family and social circles I know of perfect matches that evolved in dating sites. Dating sites are meant to expand the probability of romantic encounters. They are not meant to provide a sure satisfaction to members expectations. When dating sites develop immunity to the probability factor, then it would presage Apocalypse now. Meanwhile, probabilistic laws of nature define that most of our expected ones turn us down, while we turn down most of our expecting ones...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:56 AM
and..................

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:44 AM
Tapadh leibh... that must have been Irish Gaelic...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:34 AM
Ohhhh... Fairy... 's math sin !!!

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:29 AM
as long as I make no scent...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:27 AM
I'm 49 going... well, where'm I going... never bothered to ask myself...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:26 AM
and what culture is that, Celtic Fairy... BTW I'm an everything-Celtic groupie...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:20 AM
I was asking you, because I'm "oversexed", and can't find joy anymore in SEX alone... I have a problem...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:19 AM
CelticFairy, I found solace in studying Gaelic in Edinburgh... I might consider being a Gaelic teacher when I grow.. but who's going to grow...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:17 AM
DizzyDean... please, we're not talking about reality here... and, frankly speaking, does SEX bring happiness...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:12 AM
Ohhhhhh... Gypsy, you've brought Eric in here to intimidate me... I heard he can read the minds of innocent people !!!

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:08 AM
Does anyone want just to be HAPPY when grows up... CORNY, CORNY, CORNY... I know... BUT SO TRUE... and guys, you're absolute right, why grow up in the first place... who joins me for hide-and-seek...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:04 AM
76 ??????? You must be kidding, have fun and don't worry, there's PLENTY of time, everything is still ahead of you, just pick up at your own free time and will...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 01:25 PM
I JUST MADE A DISCOVERY !!! GYPSY IS A LADY... You fooled me Gypsy, thought you were a MAN... it is a cognitive REVOLUTION, after which might indeed find myself in love with you...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:29 PM
Doesn't anyone here harbour the dream of becoming a missionary in jungles, volunteer in disaster areas, helping humanity in distress...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:26 PM
Gypsy's absence should be alarming... the man must be preparing an explosive picture

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:24 PM
As under age, opportunties are endless for you, HeatHer...

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:20 PM
could you pass me the addresss of that bank, Biker

PapaBravoBoy's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:19 PM
HelloHalo, if your ex is calling you childish, then you've done it, you are on top, should be envied... good for you...