Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:56 PM

this is a hard question to answer!!
. on the one hand.. no a relationship does not require ,sex to function..
. but on the other hand.. at some point during the relationship...
there needs to be some sort of stimulant.. physical or mentally..
.. we crave intimacy. we need to feel that sweet release.. that only someone touching you physically or mentally can bring.. without the sexual aspect.. well they're just another friend really.. I believe sex is what makes a relationship a relationship.. it's the trust.. I trust you with my body. it is the ultimate sign of trust .. sharing oneself with another..... so I guess to answer your question yes and no... but I cannot be in a relationship.. without some sort of.. sexual intimacy... physically or mentally.... I need that connection..
I crave that connection....flowerforyou :angel:

excellent way of putting it!! i agree, there has to be some sort of stimulation and release, everyone is different on how or what they need to suffice. dont mistake intimacy with sex though, those are two different entities.

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:46 PM

Are ur lips so sexy?

Yes, thank you for noticing.

lmao drinker

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:38 PM

My humor can be quite dark, and my make-up, too.

yes, my humor is a bit twisted lol

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:35 PM

I love discussions about this sort of topics! A nice book to read on this topic is zimbardos "luzifer effect". It is about why people are drawn to the "darkside", and why we find it so fascinating.

I believe that there is no good side and no darkside.
Serialkillers, psychopaths, soziopaths lack empathy, therefore they seem to be evil for us "normal" ones. To be fair, they do not understand what they do wrong. Helen morrison, a leading expert on the field of serial killers, believe that this kind of.people are on the emotional level of a baby. They do not know the the power of love, or other feelings. Without those everybody would seem coldhearthed.

A little bit off topic but interesting never the less.

I believe we all have the ability to live in extrems. To be really evil or unbelievably good. But it is not like to sides of a coin in one person. If it was you would get evil in an blink of an eye. But for me it is more like a develepment. When i realize that i get angry, i take a step back and try to reflect the reason and try to counterfit it.
It is all about balance isn't it?

i'll have to check that book out, as i do love to read. ohhh i almost went into the forensic psych, but changed into another direction. how the mind of sociopaths, psychopath, serial killers, etc... works totally amazes me. the problem with sociopaths is unfortunately there is no cure. in order to be cured, you have to acknowledge a problem and in their minds there is no problem. yes, you're right, they can not feel real feelings and are incapable of doing so. they are masters at being able to make one think they feel these certain feelings of emotions but truthfully they lack empathy, sympathy, love, etc... they just go with the flow as long as they are getting their immediate self gratification and living in the moment without thinking of consequences. i could go on and on with that subject.

balance... some people are able to step back and find that peaceful balance they need. some are not.

everyone lets their demons so to speak leak out in different ways, some lash out on others, some hold it in and abuse themselves, some take it out sexually, etc... everyone has a dark side, everyone releases it in some form or fashion... just not everyone can recognize it. im curious as to who can, what brings it out and why, how do they deal with it?

like i said i did this thread years ago and wow the response was huge.

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:28 PM
boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

JT, ill sneak ya in the back door, that'll learn em to try and party without ya! haha

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:00 AM
hahahaha..... we knew you'd take one for the team michelle!!! xoxo

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:00 AM

Ruh Roh Raggy, seems like we have a "Scrappy" situation!laugh

lol

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 07:56 AM

A real romantic appreciates lingerie...i guess some women don't know the art of seduction ......ahhh it can't be taught .....what

ohhhhh you've no idea..... lol and yes it can be taught.... everyone's perception of romance or seduction is different. what you find appealing may not be to someone else. it's all in one's preferences.

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:49 PM
yep yep michelle did it! lol bigsmile

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:40 PM

i usually just wear my thong on my head backwards.... oh man, it gets em all wound up... you should see their eyes light up! love
true ... Laughing .. Now that is the art of lingere .. Anyone women can wear it and look hot but to stand out you need an a game :-) .. Clearly you have no problems Madamx

darn skippy toots... im takin this game to a whole new level! lmao smokin

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:39 PM

How did my thread go from gagging to balls .. Lmao ..

Hi girls and no.1 .. Laughing

i think someone swallowed too much and got to the balls and ..... oh hell idk... im making it up as i go along lmao

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:31 PM
one person's ray of light can be another person's darkness... visa versa

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:30 PM
In 1973, the US journal The Journal of Genetic Psychology published this:

"The shadow is described as the dark side of the personality or representing the original conception of evil in the world. The latter conception places the shadow in the collective unconscious."

so to better ask my question: what brings out your dark side? what traits or practices do y'all have that you believe is your dark side?

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:23 PM
geez i musta stuttered lol

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:22 PM
i usually just wear my thong on my head backwards.... oh man, it gets em all wound up... you should see their eyes light up! love

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:22 PM

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:11 PM

haha if he was anything like my ex, i feel ya girl! lol...

so you were a little older, not a child.... and it just happened out of no where?
pretty much. to this day nobody can figure me out. lol. maybe cause im left handed and use the right side of my brain there is something amiss. i am quite different.

being different/unique is a good thing darlin! nothing wrong with that! xoxoxo

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 10:53 PM
haha if he was anything like my ex, i feel ya girl! lol...

so you were a little older, not a child.... and it just happened out of no where?

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 10:42 PM

definitely find that very interesting. i only asked about being under the influence because back in the day, ive seen some craziness but was a little out of my mind on whatever... so that is why i asked.

i dont know. i passed out and coming too i wooshed back thru this black tunnel. i remember screaming the whole way. who knows.

how old were you? did you suffer some sort of mental or physical trauma?

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 10:29 PM
definitely find that very interesting. i only asked about being under the influence because back in the day, ive seen some craziness but was a little out of my mind on whatever... so that is why i asked.