Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:34 AM

We transitioned from the meadow to the tulips. As for sipping wine out of your shoe, I wouldn't have it any other way! I mean a boot gives the wine that musky oniony flavour but your shoe will be excellent as the small hint of fungus will give it added texture.

you so get me... its like you can read my mind, you crawled into my (oh wait can i say that in the forum?) .... i do have my work boots from sloppin the hogs... they can offer quite an enticing aroma of cow dung and hog chit.... i used to get compliments all the time on my perfume but it was just my boots. you're such a romantic! and they said i wouldnt find my prince online... pffff what do they know... pick me up at 7 big boy? (omg im fricken dying here, my ribs hurt!!! lmao)

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:25 AM

Great. So I decide to check in on this topic again and now I have to go take a shower.

was it the hot dog or the silly string that did it for ya toots? :wink:

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:19 AM

@tryzan....just be honest man,whats your taste mmh

I am being honest. Some women look better fit/skinny while others look better being curvy/overweight. That and how they carry themselves.

exactly... like me, i look great with my one tooth and hairy back cuz i brush my tooth daily and i braid my back in those nice little corn rows so i carry it very well! :banana:

That is hot as hell!

Nudez plz!

im not sure if your heart can take it there sweet cheeks... i cant be havin ya fall in love and crap then stalkin me... i get that a lot ya know... especially if i let them touch my braids... it drives em wild baby....

Try me. I could help braid your locks and care for your pearly white all while we could frolic through a meadow! It will be absolutely glorious.

oh damn, ya made me spit my coffee reading that one!!! BAHAHAHAHA

i prefer to tip toe thru the tulips... would it be too much to ask on our first date if you could do my butt cheeks to match my back? i dont want to overwhelm you or anything....

Absolutely! I could do them in like a french braid seeing as to how they would already be centre parted.

We could then make sweet passionate love and floss at the same time!

...ok I may or may not have grossed myself out with that one.

YES YES you ARE my true soul mate... hygiene is of the utmost importance here! flossing is a wonderful idea! perhaps after our love making (are we in the damn meadow or the fricken tulips here now?) we can sip wine out of my shoe... dont worry, the toe fungus is almost all gone... im so glad you want to make love and not just use me for sex... im a delicate f--king flower here!!!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:15 AM

holy sheep chit!!!! i have no gag reflex but idk bout all that... damn that would tickle your toes! haha
I think the men should show us how good their gag reflex is in comparison .. Lmao

now id pay good money to see that one! lmfao

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:12 AM

I am being honest. Some women look better fit/skinny while others look better being curvy/overweight. That and how they carry themselves.

exactly... like me, i look great with my one tooth and hairy back cuz i brush my tooth daily and i braid my back in those nice little corn rows so i carry it very well! :banana:

That is hot as hell!

Nudez plz!

im not sure if your heart can take it there sweet cheeks... i cant be havin ya fall in love and crap then stalkin me... i get that a lot ya know... especially if i let them touch my braids... it drives em wild baby....

Try me. I could help braid your locks and care for your pearly white all while we could frolic through a meadow! It will be absolutely glorious.

oh damn, ya made me spit my coffee reading that one!!! BAHAHAHAHA

i prefer to tip toe thru the tulips... would it be too much to ask on our first date if you could do my butt cheeks to match my back? i dont want to overwhelm you or anything....

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:10 AM
holy sheep chit!!!! i have no gag reflex but idk bout all that... damn that would tickle your toes! haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:08 AM
i think im too mature... at this stage in my life, getting lucky means going into a room and remembering why i went in there! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:04 AM

That is hot as hell!

Nudez plz!

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:58 PM

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:55 PM

I think the majority are just looking to experiment and work on their sexual prowess

Blondy nobody are l00king experiment. Everyb0dy want happy life.

when you're that young... sex = happy life haha

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:49 PM

I would consider it. Does he have lots of money? lol

Oh, and I do not go that way... but how much money does he has? Let me keep the door opened a bit, JIC... lol

if you're dating a younger guy you'll be keeping more than a door open... oops did i say that outloud? haha

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:38 PM

im still in awe of the gag reflex thread.... im over the gym thing here haha.... jk

Don't leave yet, Hillax gonna sign us up for free.

@Blondie : shhh, it's a secret!

do they serve beer and cookies? im in!

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:37 PM

What is going on here.
The Op was travelling to Greece in a previous post.
Spam sammich springs to mind but I'm not quite sure who is scamming who

can i get mustard on that sammich?

Dijon, French, English or do you have a favourite

pardon me... do you have any grey poupon?

Grey poupon, is that really a mustard.We only have Dijon, French or English but I can go shopping if you like.
I can get my hand on wholegrain mustard, quite nice on a sammichhappy

wholegrain rocks!! SOLD~!!!

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:33 PM

It annoys me more when they ...kick me in the butt .. for not responding .. i would like a .....rip your balls of ... message ... Haha

damn i like her!! lol

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:30 PM

What is going on here.

Dijon, French, English or do you have a favourite

pardon me... do you have any grey poupon?

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:21 PM

What is going on here.

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:19 PM

clearly that girl has no gag reflex .. Laughing

years of hard work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: biggrin
haha ... silly girl has her eyes closed But definitely Poor aim by the sausage thrower

thats just a warm up before she started with the jumbo sausage :banana:
she doesn't look like she is really into it .. I think she is a spitter .. Lmao

lmfao laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:16 PM
im still in awe of the gag reflex thread.... im over the gym thing here haha.... jk

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:14 PM

come to the dark side...we have beer and cookies! :)

There's beer? Where? Nobody told me that... dammit! frustrated

drinker i was hiding it! lol

madamx7316's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:13 PM

i completely agree. personally for me, i haven't been with an older lady. i am 22, i am very open to explore my horizon. Just finding one to explore it with me is the challenge

there's some honesty from a younger man...