Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:09 PM

hopefully she gave them ,to her new boyfriend.. he's going to need a pair of big ones...

No i know of women like that, she probably has a showcase in her dining room and she will display each pair as they come. lolsad noway noway noway laugh

lmao.... i keep mine in the cabinet in a pickle jar

pickled balls.......cutelaugh

tasty on a trisket! haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:07 PM
beiber is forbidden kinda like manson... hahaha

he does love acdc, has good taste in music at least lol

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:02 PM

hopefully she gave them ,to her new boyfriend.. he's going to need a pair of big ones...

No i know of women like that, she probably has a showcase in her dining room and she will display each pair as they come. lolsad noway noway noway laugh

lmao.... i keep mine in the cabinet in a pickle jar

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:01 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

btw..... is anyone else getting a little stimulated with this topic? hahaha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:58 PM

Just joined this site so I want to find out if it's worth it :p message me! I promise it'll be worth your while, I'm bored as hail over here!

welcome to the zoo : )

im paper trained now toots... im movin on up!! woot woot hehehe

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:55 PM
welcome to the dark side.... we have beer and cookies!!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:51 PM

You mean I can't just pull out a bottle of Boone's Farm, or MD20/20 and get her drunk?drinks

ohwell Not it then.laugh

lmao im in love! hahahaha

yeah to answer all this... im not a mushy kinda gal... all that swooning and stuff... nope, not me. im a shoot from the hip person...

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:43 PM

IF I HAVE TO WATCH CHARLIE BROWN ONE MORE FRICKEN TIME, IM GOING TO DRIVE SPIKES INTO MY EYES!!! LMAO

my grandson is on a kick for two weeks now, over and over we watch these damn dvds..... it was cinderella for 6 months straight.

cant say much outloud, it would hurt his feelings, he is 4... so im screaming on here ! haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:27 PM

Self-centered... someone always whining about themselves and worried what do they have to gain/lose by something. It's all about them....
.. son of a boxs of raisins..
that counts me out..laugh flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh drinker

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 05:57 PM
lmao.... with stilettos the down time is much longer laugh

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 05:35 PM
there's also a point between a man's legs, if ya kick it hard enough it disables his whole system haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 05:31 PM
Edited by madamx7316 on Sun 08/03/14 05:38 PM

older women fall asleep easier and therefore it's easier to feel their boobies when they do smokin happy

lmao... right on! drinker

damn JT you're still here too? oldtimers.... lol hope all is well!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 05:29 PM

tryzan are you ready for the task....madams really needs extreem make over...so as to enjoy the ride till sunset,agrrrrr and some purfume to cover the natural one hahahahahaaha

Why can't you just be more like Tryzan when we romance.

I'm so heartbroken.sad

dont be hatin' lol

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:20 AM

omg im really turned on NOW!!! i knew you were the bad boy type!!! such a rebel!!! i LOVE the bike!! even has the sissy bar and all... its fricken decked! ill get you some tassels for the handle bars.. that will really set it off! does the bell make that little "cha ching" sound? will you ring it while we ... you know bigsmile that would really put me in the mood.... i love that its red, it will match my hair!!! we are soooo meant for each other!!!

And here I was being skeptical I wouldn't find a fellow braider online!

there is a God!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:19 AM
he said he has really good wheels and im sure the new spokes are reinforced.... im only 426# i been dieting, so im sure we will be ok... and yeah i dont wanna lose my damn tooth! hahaha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:16 AM
omg your interests rock on your profile, we have soooo much in common! lmao... drinker

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:04 AM
Edited by madamx7316 on Sun 08/03/14 01:03 AM
omg im really turned on NOW!!! i knew you were the bad boy type!!! such a rebel!!! i LOVE the bike!! even has the sissy bar and all... its fricken decked! ill get you some tassels for the handle bars.. that will really set it off! does the bell make that little "cha ching" sound? will you ring it while we ... you know bigsmile that would really put me in the mood.... i love that its red, it will match my hair!!! we are soooo meant for each other!!!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:50 AM
4 months allowance?!?!?! damn i bet the icecream man was pissed on his route, he lost money! i bet that bike is saaaweeeet!!! i may even let my tats show, we will look like real bikers then.... of course, the one on my forehead is hard to hide.

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:43 AM

haahahahahaaha i dont knw whether tryzan will be able to with stand the perfume,or are you coz this hottie is into you

im hoping he isnt just using me to floss!!! lmao

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:39 AM

We transitioned from the meadow to the tulips. As for sipping wine out of your shoe, I wouldn't have it any other way! I mean a boot gives the wine that musky oniony flavour but your shoe will be excellent as the small hint of fungus will give it added texture.

you so get me... its like you can read my mind, you crawled into my (oh wait can i say that in the forum?) .... i do have my work boots from sloppin the hogs... they can offer quite an enticing aroma of cow dung and hog chit.... i used to get compliments all the time on my perfume but it was just my boots. you're such a romantic! and they said i wouldnt find my prince online... pffff what do they know... pick me up at 7 big boy? (omg im fricken dying here, my ribs hurt!!! lmao)

Well I've always been called a romantic. If sipping wine out of pooh caked boots doesn't scream romance, then I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'll be there at 7 sharp. I'll ring the bell on my sweet 10 speed bike and then ride off into the sunset.

its a date romeo... can i sit in the basket? will by butt hairs get caught in the spokes or will you hold them up for me? im sooooo excited!!!