Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:44 PM
wwww thanks croillo.... heck beck in the day we couldnt even post pics on the forums... all this is new fangled stuff here haha

im just glad we have electricity and indoor plumbing here now lmaot

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:40 PM

The effect of small male genital organ in a relationship?

...very little

lmfao... ok KC... made me spit coffee all over the damn screen hahahahahahahaha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:36 PM
i believe you criollo.... coffee can have a lot of healing benefits!

http://imperfectwomen.com/coffee-and-your-health-healing-benefits-of-coffee/

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:35 PM

well im stuck here on business and lost my passport, my grandmother needs surgery on her prostate and my uncle's nephew's sister's cousin is out of milk and eggs.... please send $500 us dollars via western union and i promise to love you forever....

if you can send me 200.00 first, (as a show of good faith) i'll be sure to get the 500.00 right out to you.

i can not send money at this time as im working over here in nigeria as an engineer. i live in new york, new york, usa and i have lost my passport and can not get home. but when i get home, i will gladly have you come to my mansion and my faithful servants will give you the money back in return. please hurry grandmother's prostate is really hurting her and i fear she may have to have a tonsilectomy if we dont hurry! best regards.....
this is where mail bombs come in handy.!!!laugh laugh

im already on probation for that... i have to change it up a little now haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:31 PM

he is 4... its 12:15am and he is still going strong riding his little electric car all over the house all zippity doo da here... im guessing the king size kitkat and the bottle of livewire mountain dew was a bad idea???? hmmmmm.......
laugh laugh laugh laugh

dont laugh my friend... he is on his way to your house now as we speak!!! lmao :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:31 PM
he is the mini redneck in his cowboy boots that he sleeps in driving the camo jeep.... lmao

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:26 PM

well im stuck here on business and lost my passport, my grandmother needs surgery on her prostate and my uncle's nephew's sister's cousin is out of milk and eggs.... please send $500 us dollars via western union and i promise to love you forever....

if you can send me 200.00 first, (as a show of good faith) i'll be sure to get the 500.00 right out to you.

i can not send money at this time as im working over here in nigeria as an engineer. i live in new york, new york, usa and i have lost my passport and can not get home. but when i get home, i will gladly have you come to my mansion and my faithful servants will give you the money back in return. please hurry grandmother's prostate is really hurting her and i fear she may have to have a tonsilectomy if we dont hurry! best regards.....

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:25 PM
lmao actually we do give him a small cup of coffee daily. believe it or not, the caffeine helps with his hyper activity. im a psych major and i dont like all those medications they want to pump into kids.... not that coffee is super great, but its better than the chemicals and medications they want to use. he reminds me every morning when im brewing the coffee and leaning over the counter praying it brews faster (which is why i got me a bunn haha) that i cant forget his cup! haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:20 PM

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:15 PM
he is 4... its 12:15am and he is still going strong riding his little electric car all over the house all zippity doo da here... im guessing the king size kitkat and the bottle of livewire mountain dew was a bad idea???? hmmmmm.......

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:12 PM

living in sw florida.... its always summer drinker drinker :banana: :banana: drinks

OMG would u people stop telling us ur a bunch of beach bums. Tell us HOW to become a beach bum, dammit! frustrated

come on down, ill show ya!!! lol im right down the road from margaritaville....

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:07 PM
living in sw florida.... its always summer drinker drinker :banana: :banana: drinks

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:03 PM

im a leo...

me 2!

we rock my friend!!! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:58 PM
dont make me chase you young man!!! haha...

yes, im probably, well... most definitely one your mother warned you about hahaha :P

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:51 PM

dude nobody wants to be TOP or BOTTOM , so why don't ya meet us in the MIDDLE, and go away.!

i was just about to volunteer to be in the middle but then i read all the posts..... oopsie! lmao.... surprised noway

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:46 PM
my mother was big time into astrology, reading signs, dreams, numberology, etc... i sort of grew up with it.

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:41 PM
hahaha.... come now criollo, follow me, ill show you where they are bigsmile

hehehehe smokin pitchfork :tongue:

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:30 PM
welcome! how come you guys never warn them about the dark side and how we lure them in with beer and cookies??? lol

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:28 PM
aug 20th here not far from virgo, my sister is the 30th she is virgo

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:26 PM
SUPERMOON #2 – August 9th/10th, 2014

Technically this Supermoon peaks early in the morn on August 10th but you’ll be able to both see and feel this one best on August 9th (and likely a few days before). The signs in play here are Aquarius and Leo – which brings a whole new feel of energy into the spotlight. The fixed signs (Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio & Taurus) and themes involving how they don’t like change will be highlighted. These signs are called “fixed” for a reason. Altering their views tend to be difficult because they are set in their ways.

The universe will be creating situations here that’ll help shift (likely with a push rather than a nudge) us along on making changes that will ultimately benefit us. At the same time, we may also come up against some fears that we’ve been trying to suppress -because with Saturn’s final movements through Scorpio – it’s time to get to the bottom of what’s bothering us.

Despite the possible challenge of change, there’s creativity and luck factors also in play. Uranus will be working nicely with both the Sun and Mercury which could heighten creative energy as well as throw a few positive surprises – including some sort of good news – our way.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25