Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:24 PM

my fuse has been super short all day today, like i got up on wrong side of the bed and its been downhill from there.... anyone else having one of these days???
quote] Yeah, me too. I call it PMS...grumble

yeah that too! between the pms and the supermoon... i smell homicide!!! lmao

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:23 PM
im a leo...

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:12 PM

my fuse has been super short all day today, like i got up on wrong side of the bed and its been downhill from there.... anyone else having one of these days???
do you think that if someone was to toss you on the opposite side of the bed you got out of, and nibble on yur fuse. do you think that would help?laugh laugh drinker

omg it couldnt hurt!!! lmao.... well it might a little but im willing to give it a shot! a little pain is a good thing ... lmao smokin
thought a lil laugh might be good medicine cheerslaugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

always!! thanks darlin!! hugs! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:11 PM

s.w. florida.... been hot and humid... i read too there is a super moon tonight, supposedly the biggest one yet and a meteor shower, someone told me that can alter moods.... idk.... perhaps
Yep,you're sure feeling the heat,you.only a couple miles from me(bimini bahamas),am working rite now,two of my coworkers just told me about the moon about an hour ago,its big and beautiful,but never new about the affect or if it have any affect on.moods!!

Supermoons and You

Besides the potential impact of natural disasters, how else can a Supermoon affect you? Astrologically speaking a Supermoon is an intensified New Moon or Full Moon. With a New Moon you often focus on personal beginnings, however when a Supermoon is involved those new beginnings will take on an even greater momentous tone. The same applies to a Full Moon. Crescendos and culminations of events will seem even more dramatic and climactic.

The Moon is also associated with emotions and our feminine sides. When a Supermoon is involved expect to be even more emotional than usual. Tears and laughter will come more easily, moods will suffer extreme swings and there will be no shortage of drama—both good and bad.

The Moon’s effects will also cast its light on women in particular. Mothers, daughter, sisters and friends may be noticeably affected by the intensified energies. Husbands, fathers and boyfriends may be dismayed or exasperated by the behavior of females during these transits.

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:08 PM

do you think that if someone was to toss you on the opposite side of the bed you got out of, and nibble on yur fuse. do you think that would help?laugh laugh drinker

omg it couldnt hurt!!! lmao.... well it might a little but im willing to give it a shot! a little pain is a good thing ... lmao smokin

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:57 PM
s.w. florida.... been hot and humid... i read too there is a super moon tonight, supposedly the biggest one yet and a meteor shower, someone told me that can alter moods.... idk.... perhaps

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:49 PM

An "Earth Angel".

A girl that is honest and true. Does not lie, cheat (player), someone who can speak it as they see it and feel it.
aww likes that song .. Grease was such a hit

how bout a beauty school drop out? lol

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:43 PM

Toots? Now I know it's legit! haha

lmao damn skippy! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:36 PM
ohhhh trust me toots, there are dark alleys of the darkside you've not been down yet.... here, ill show you the way hehehe

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:36 PM

laugh drinker :wink:

Hey! I just started doing this whole online dating thing. Any tips?
be carefull of frisky ladies.!!! laugh laugh drinker

HEY~!!! i resemble that remark!!! :tongue:

hehehehe

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:35 PM
seeing a ton of names that look familiar!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:33 PM

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:29 PM

Hey! I just started doing this whole online dating thing. Any tips?
be carefull of frisky ladies.!!! laugh laugh drinker

HEY~!!! i resemble that remark!!! :tongue:

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:29 PM
well son of a biscuit... i thought i was the best looking guy on here... dayum.... (walks off with head hung low)

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:22 PM
welcome to the dark side.... follow me....we have beer and cookies.... pitchfork

have fun! join in the forums... good luck!

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:18 PM

Agreed. here's a romantic poem that never fails:

Roses are red,
sex.

silver tongue devil you..... smoooooooth talker bigsmile haha

madamx7316's photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:56 PM
hey tanya and cutiepie, been a long time since ive seen either of ya, hope all is well!

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:13 AM
yes i have been with a virgin

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:06 AM
for winning too much at poker! :P

madamx7316's photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:05 AM

i like older women:D they r more experienced....and more understanding...plus i like chubby body type....fat ***:p

noway laugh So older women are automatically "fat"? whoa

Wow. Been so long since I've been here, I forgot how to do it. lol

lmao i cant speak for everyone but.... being called a fat *** is a huge turn on BAHAHAHA.... better get a better pick up line toots! smokin

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25