Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:14 PM
ive got good everything toots! BAHAHAHAHA laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:12 PM
neither have i... im prob gonna be in big trouble a lot in here... just like the old days haha.... i cant help but be me... dont change darlin.... that's what made us like ya!!! be your rotten self!!! hehehe

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:11 PM

body size doesn't matter,as long as she has good birthing hips smokin

now i remember why i love ya JT!!! :tongue: laugh smokin drinker

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:10 PM

boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

JT, ill sneak ya in the back door, that'll learn em to try and party without ya! haha

lead the way! drinker

if you remember me at all then you know.... i got this darlin!!! hehehehe.... follow me.... bigsmile

of course i remember drinker

whoohoooo.. lol many in here don't quite get me... maybe im too much haha... its definitely a different crowd than the old gang....

but im seeing some pretty cool ppl here

yeah it was a different time back in the good ole days :smile:

sighhhhhh i miss it.... madam's house of horrors.... hahahaha... omg we had so much fun with that

yeah i miss those days too.oh well,times change and we have to change with them i guess :smile:

thats a true story darlin.... :wink:

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:07 PM

boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

JT, ill sneak ya in the back door, that'll learn em to try and party without ya! haha

lead the way! drinker

if you remember me at all then you know.... i got this darlin!!! hehehehe.... follow me.... bigsmile

whoohoooo.. lol many in here don't quite get me... maybe im too much haha... its definitely a different crowd than the old gang....

yeah it was a different time back in the good ole days :smile:

sighhhhhh i miss it.... madam's house of horrors.... hahahaha... omg we had so much fun with that

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:06 PM

Wow.. just... give... me...wow.. I'm out of breath.. had to run all the way to the gym..to... turn....on...hot.. tub...
ooo...ok...ohhhh...ok...justt..ok... that's better got my breath back..
... it's going to take a while to heat up the hot tub... and unfortunately.. the steam showers are being re tiled..
... and it looks like somebody drank all the champagne... so maybe a game of Canasta .. while we're waiting.. for the hot tub.. to heat up...lol.. better yet strip poker.....oh.. son of a boxs of raisins...
. the playing cards are back at the gym....ok.. I will be right back..lol..
.. whose idea was it to build the gym at the very end of the mingle complex..hmmm.. oh yeah.. mine...lmao...flowerforyou drinker :banana: waving winking

well hurry up no1... ill wait here and keep your seat warm hehehe whle you run for the cards bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i have to warn you.... i pretty slick at the card table....

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:58 PM

boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

lead the way! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:55 PM

there's no way i could be in a relationship without sex.for you ladies saying it can,you've never had to deal with "blue b@lls" tears

now i said nothing of not giving pleasure..... i said it could work without the act of penetration.... trust me... madam knows haha.... there are many ways to keep each other satisfied and happy.... just sayin.... :tongue:

yeah but still,that's like only serving an appetizer when we want a 3 course meal smokin

this is true... my point is, though should God forbid something happen and one not be able to perform sexually as one might desire, there are ways to work around it and still remain in the relationship and keep it happy.

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:52 PM

Congrats on the will power :-)

thanks... believe me, i want a cigarette, but i want to quit even more, so i just find something else to do and hit on my ecig here and there to cure the bad cravings... it does help! :smile:

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:49 PM
Edited by madamx7316 on Mon 08/04/14 09:52 PM

well I can clearly see you two ladies..
have a difference of opinion...
so how about the three of us....
. go down to the gym here at mingle..
. oh yes they have a gym here...lol..
. its members only..lol... but I'm getting off . my point here..lol..
so the three of us go down to the gym.. they have a very nice hot tub..
. and a fully stocked bar...lol.. you know I get us some champagne..
we all take our clothes off.. get into the hot tub together... and see if we can discuss this like adults...
... this whole sex in a relationship thing... we can just discuss mblushing whatever pops into our minds...lollaugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

i see ya m3r4y where the hell is no1? lol he standing us up???

WTH no1? im here...where are ya? im waiting......

you're such a trooper, offering to help us settle our differences in such a peaceful manner! bigsmile

Im here..:smile:

i see ya m3r4y where the hell is no1? lol he standing us up???

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:48 PM

there's no way i could be in a relationship without sex.for you ladies saying it can,you've never had to deal with "blue b@lls" tears

now i said nothing of not giving pleasure..... i said it could work without the act of penetration.... trust me... madam knows haha.... there are many ways to keep each other satisfied and happy.... just sayin.... :tongue:

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:42 PM

well I can clearly see you two ladies..
have a difference of opinion...
so how about the three of us....
. go down to the gym here at mingle..
. oh yes they have a gym here...lol..
. its members only..lol... but I'm getting off . my point here..lol..
so the three of us go down to the gym.. they have a very nice hot tub..
. and a fully stocked bar...lol.. you know I get us some champagne..
we all take our clothes off.. get into the hot tub together... and see if we can discuss this like adults...
... this whole sex in a relationship thing... we can just discuss mblushing whatever pops into our minds...lollaugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

WTH no1? im here...where are ya? im waiting......

you're such a trooper, offering to help us settle our differences in such a peaceful manner! bigsmile

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:42 PM

boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

lead the way! drinker

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:37 PM
i happen to run across this when it was justsayhi, one night, late, bored, lonely.... i was going thru a lot of hell/craziness at that point in my life, had just went thru a brutal relationship
(physically), was starting a new job, difficulty with my daughter, etc.... i started meeting online friends that grew into emails, phone calls and several i met in person. this site has seen me thru a divorce, a major illness (cancer survivor), 3 moves, the birth of my grandson, even walked me thru delivering puppies haha.... many years ago, there was a group of people on here that were so tight/close it was amazing, at any given time of the day or night all you had to do was pick up your phone and dial a number and someone from on here was there to talk or listen, visa versa, i was always there too, still am. when i take that honest look back, i see that mingle was a big part of my life, it started out as a place to just come read all the BS, but when i opened my heart and mind, i found some of the most amazing people on earth. im grateful to have this place, that even now, after being gone so long, im just as accepted coming back. although many may not get me yet and dont understand who or what i am, eventually i hope they will see that under my rough exterior of "take no chit", i am a decent, loving and caring human being with empathy and sympathy for others, im loyal and devoted to my friendships. blessings to y'all!!!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:20 PM

Listen, your best approach to stop smoking is find an annoying person that loves you and wants to see you live longer with a better quality of life. He will remind you to quit!

an annoying person will stress me out and ill need to smoke more so i dont choke them! lol jk.... yes, having someone cheer you on and emotionally support you is great! im working on the quitting thing... doing pretty good actually for someone who has smoked as heavy and as long as i have. im pretty head strong and stubborn as you can prob tell haha.... i put my mind to it... ill do it! :)

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:16 PM

this is a hard question to answer!!
. on the one hand.. no a relationship does not require ,sex to function..
. but on the other hand.. at some point during the relationship...
there needs to be some sort of stimulant.. physical or mentally..
.. we crave intimacy. we need to feel that sweet release.. that only someone touching you physically or mentally can bring.. without the sexual aspect.. well they're just another friend really.. I believe sex is what makes a relationship a relationship.. it's the trust.. I trust you with my body. it is the ultimate sign of trust .. sharing oneself with another..... so I guess to answer your question yes and no... but I cannot be in a relationship.. without some sort of.. sexual intimacy... physically or mentally.... I need that connection..
I crave that connection....flowerforyou :angel:

excellent way of putting it!! i agree, there has to be some sort of stimulation and release, everyone is different on how or what they need to suffice. dont mistake intimacy with sex though, those are two different entities.

A relationship wont work without sex..otherwise your not b around to raise this question..
Even inanimate objects cannot do anything without a contact..just like padlock and key...lol

we can agree to disagree, but ive seen it work for many years without sex when sex was not an option. if two people are capable of finding true intimacy together and they are ok with that, it can be just as pleasurable. many inanimate objects arent meant to do anything even if it has contact. a padlock is used for one thing, locking something up and needs a key to open it. a human mind/body has many functions and there are many ways to open one's mind/heart, it doesnt require just one certain key to open it. jmo....

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:11 PM

Wtf is a slapper lol

haha yeah, id never heard that term either and i thought id heard it all lmao... learn something new every day i reckon!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:08 PM
has anyone ever tried them? what are your opinions on them? i am one week on mine, i have went from smoking two packs a day to 1 1/2 packs all week. im still getting nicotine which i eventually hope to come off of, but, im not getting all that tar and other chemicals, no smoke, no ashes, no smell, etc... im kinda diggin it. wonder if others used them to help them stop smoking. ive been smoking for 30+ years pretty regular, so its time to stop!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:05 PM
ive met several over the years, both men and woman... have made several friends who i still talk to today. there's a lot of good people on here!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 08:56 PM

rimming.. I always thought it was when you circled your coffee cup with your finger..
. you know you put your finger in the cup. of warm ..ohhhhh... wait a minute..ohhhhh...OHHHHH...
OHH..OHNOOOOOO.. I'M OUT OF HERE..LOL

i gotta quit reading your post.... you're killing me! lmao im starting to become a loyal fan! hahaha

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25