Community > Posts By > madamx7316

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/05/14 07:28 PM

i thought i was in love once.... it turns out, it was just gas.... indifferent

rofl mine was diarrhea! Lmao! :laughing:

oh dang girl, you had them guessers.... when ya let it go, ya guess you shouldnt have done that lol

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/05/14 07:26 PM

..for stopping traffic, with her lipstick..

for starring at my lipstick :P

madamx7316's photo
Tue 08/05/14 07:16 PM
when we stop learning.... we die lol

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 11:06 PM
idk if i would like the flavors, perhaps i would, ill have to try them. chocolate... my downfall!!! lol

yes, i tried my sisters and i liked it. i also liked with hers that she could adjust the strength. im a full flavor smoker. the cartridges dont last long and when you get to the end of it it has a burnt metalic taste, not pleasant lol.

im anxious to get one of the other ones and get started on this. i did this to see how i would like it. i got the starter kit. i think i will like the others much better too!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:55 PM
i thought i was in love once.... it turns out, it was just gas.... indifferent

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:55 PM
smokin bigsmile

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:52 PM
im using greensmoke right now with the replaceable cartridges. im looking into getting one that you fill yourself. my sister has one of those. she smoked more heavy than i did and once she started with hers she hasnt had a cigarette since last january.

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:46 PM
great minds think alike darlin!!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:43 PM
thats kind of where i am, i get up, have my coffee, smoke a cigarette with my coffee and the rest of the day i use the ecig when i need "a fix" lol. oh yes, i was a 2 pack a day smoker so i am saving a ton of money! its only been a week but i am noticing a huge difference. congrats to your mother! that's wonderful!! congrats to you too!!!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:34 PM

i don't mind being alone.i've got a pretty good imagination.....

there ya go darlin.... bigsmile

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:34 PM

omg did you say vampire/blood.... you're bringing my sadistic side out again JT!!!! hahahaha

oh....not the sadistic side scared

omg lmao..... hehehehe pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:29 PM

Wtf is a slapper lol

haha yeah, id never heard that term either and i thought id heard it all lmao... learn something new every day i reckon!

Ditto.

lol

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:27 PM
ohhhhh ive been in there... its a dark lonely place.... but i had my ways of getting around that haha

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:26 PM
omg did you say vampire/blood.... you're bringing my sadistic side out again JT!!!! hahahaha

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:24 PM

well than....hello there

smokin glasses

how YOU doin??? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

JT you gonna get me in trouble... im supposed to keep it PG in here... hahaha... you KNOW i have difficulties already with that hehehe

pffft,i don't even keep it PG!

lol i thought it was funny i was emailed and kinda warned to keep it down a little, things arent like they used to be. but.... i just dont have a PG kinda personality haha

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:23 PM
also i find helpful is everytime i want to smoke, i down a glass of water, kinda helps with the craving and helps with flushing all that toxins out...

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:22 PM
thanks mich... great advice! i wish i would have never started. back then they glamourized smoking, it was cool, everyone did it... but we didnt know what we know now. once addicted... you're screwed.... ive been hypnotized several times, done patches, gum, even pills and shots... nothing has worked. i dont think i truly wanted to quit. i do now. im also a 2 time cancer survivor... i have an amazing grandson i want to see grow up, so much i want to do with my life and not have some cigarette dictate to me where i go and what i do, not to mention how long i live, if that makes sense. its time... im on a crusade and im pretty head strong so i think i got this... it wont be easy but nothing worth anything comes easy... :wink:

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:19 PM

love it!

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:18 PM

well than....hello there

smokin glasses

how YOU doin??? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

JT you gonna get me in trouble... im supposed to keep it PG in here... hahaha... you KNOW i have difficulties already with that hehehe

madamx7316's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:15 PM

.. oh and I agree with everything about sex in a relationship......well hello.. I was on my way out the door.. when I heard something about slick and table..:banana: ...
. so what did you have in mind..
Hmmm.. I'm pretty handy around the card table myself... a little Texas Holdem..hmm.. right right you're right.. THE CARDS.. okay I'll be right back..mmmmm... just keep thinking Texas Holdem... well forget the Texas part!! just think about the holding part.....flowerforyou laugh :thumbsup:

texas? who mentioned texas? let's play holdem!!! lol...... you need cards for that?!?! well dang, i been playing wrong all these years!!!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25