Community > Posts By > lily38

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 03:31 PM
Taking the Lord's name in vain is wrong. God is good.....damn is not bad, but when you put them together in a derogatory sense it is wrong...as per the 10 Commandments.

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 03:21 AM
Hmmmmmm, well I am asked out often, but the problem is I never actually go. I guess I have issues. I am content not getting into a situation I will later regret.

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 03:13 AM
Buttons, it is good to see you here! drinker

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:58 AM
Taking the Lords name in vain is something I personally find offensive. Any other cuss word flows freely from my lips. So, I didn't like seeing your thread begun this way, and would like to not think of it now, and wish you a big HELL-O!!

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:52 AM
Ahhhhhhh, Jace, my friend....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:32 AM
Oh, yeah, Einstien....that's precisely what I meant......grumble huh

lily38's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:28 AM
Any sexual act without use of protection is not safe; with protection you have a 50/50 chance. That is why it is a really good idea to take your time and really, really get to know your future sex partner. Stay in the northern hemisphere for a while.

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:28 PM
So, Caolina, what DO you think about hippies???huh

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:19 PM
Everybody sing with me now; "We are family......"

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:10 PM
Now THAT is the kind of guy I would like to find!!:wink: bigsmile

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:56 AM
A pet goat....Oh, Kalamazoo, darlin'...I found the third party to our "threesome".......

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:49 AM
That could be an interesting one...what's frightening is I have heard there are family reunions that do end up in a mangled lovefest.......sick sick

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:45 AM
flowerforyou

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:41 AM
laugh laugh Actually I could be Kalamazoo's much older and very domineering, booze swilling, nymphomaniac wife.....the fertile myrtle of the bunch...with issues....laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:37 AM
Kyle....if there is any part of that statement that you may be feeling all too realistically right now....please know there are a lot of us here you can e-mail anytime and we will be there for you.............let's just call you the handsome younger brother.....flowerforyou bigsmile

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:34 AM
I'd probably be one of those relatives others avoid; obnoxious, outspoken and vocal, fiery temper, outrageous sense of humor...multiple divorcee....cool mom....the one no one seems to remember how they are related to her....Aunt, cousin, neice, mother, transgender sister?????????laugh bigsmile :wink: drinker

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:23 AM
Carolina, all I know is your flag looks a lot different than the ones I refuse to burn. I know many combat veterans myself, son. At near 40 years of age I have also had a little more time to speak to my relatives and friends about their experiences in WW2, Korea, Vietnam, The Gulf War and our current conflict again in the Middle East. Some returning soldiers were spit on, others were not.....much depended on the region they were returning to. I do not advocate the abuse of our Veterans at all. I respect our troops 100%. They are doing what they have been ordered to do according to the demands of our govt. They fight in these wars because it is their job and their love for America, but what keeps them going in the midst of war is their devotion to their fellow soldiers. They are taking care of us and each other. Many don't agree with or understand what our govt. is doing anymore, but God Bless Them!......they fulfill the duties they were sworn to follow through.
Vietnam was a big political mess of propaganda and govt. control issues, and thousands of brave Americans died because of it. They didn't want to be their either. The hippies speaking out and fighting back against the system helped to bring attention to the problem......the govt. We lost Vietnam, and we left countless MIA's behind. We, the American people as a whole, failed the Vietnam vets. They should have come home to well-wishers and banners, balloons...something to show some sort of understanding and caring. It takes a village, son. The American people as a whole let the returning Vietnam veterans down. We shunned them. We were embarrassed by our "loss". The govt. turned their backs on them. It is inexcuseable.

Guess what? It is happening all over again. The govt. is using our troops for their own selfish motivation, and they try to rationalize it by pointing out how many thousands less have died in the Iraq war as opposed to Vietnam. Does that matter, though, if you have a loved one serving over there? Does it matter if they return for repeat tours, or their tours are extended in spite of them being promised otherwise?
Oh, and what about their return home from Iraq? What do they come home to? Walter Reed medical center? An inability to cope with the overwhelming amout of PTSD cases? Divorce? Financial strife?....This is a bit remeniscent of Vietnam to me in a number of ways, and I think we could use some hippies now. At least some good protestors who remain consistent and vocal. Groups of them who won't be quieted, because there are plenty of us now who are not happy with the current situation, but few who are willing to fight it and speak up for it. Hippies had their good points, for certain.

lily38's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:41 AM
Hey, sister, I know how you feel....but there are still some of us around.....flowerforyou :heart:

lily38's photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:17 PM
creeeepy......:wink: bigsmile drinker laugh

lily38's photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:09 PM
OOOOOoooooooooo....that's super-duper creepy, burgundy...laugh :wink:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25