Community > Posts By > lily38

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:24 PM
Damn you, Reddraggons!! I thought I was the only woman you shared bowel movements and toilet training with!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:03 AM
Steve.........you drink?? noway laugh

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:47 AM
Sweetnspicy, guys who offer that type of honesty are still wearing there prepubescent boy suits and won't fully realize their indiscretion until they become men....,real men,....emotionally, physically and mentally. Some of the male members here are still boys very wet behind the ears. I appologize on behalf of them.

Don't get too down. We have all been in the same boat at least once, (probably much more than that), in our lives thus far. Just remember to maintain your standards and don't settle for anything less so you won't be lonely anymore. Accept only what is acceptable to you.

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:38 AM
Too bad you didn't find that direction before you left your wife for this homewrecker, huh?

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:29 AM
I had the same problem recurrently in the late 80's and early 90's glasses .........those days were good to me..........drinker

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:27 AM
I agree; it must be "nothing".....

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:21 AM
Chase, Dexter, Baxter, Mitchell, Max, Gage, Blake, Linc, Bo

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:16 AM
Appreciate the advice, guys. Thankyou!

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:13 AM
I don't like inline skates and prefer the outdoor street speed skates.........they're getting hard to locate.....

lily38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:09 AM
I LOVE roller skating!! In fact, does anyone know of a reputable place to order really good quad street skates? I am having a hard time finding them around here...........drinker

lily38's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:14 PM
Right....I am pretty sure that is actually "LUST" as opposed to love.......

lily38's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:52 PM
I think you can fall in "love" at any interval of a relationship. Falling into the ability to sustain and endure that love through all the ups and downs is the problem. You know you have found "the one" when BOTH of you are willing to work through all the crap no matter how long it takes, and to strive to make the relationship the best it can be. You can't sustain a partnership when only one person is into it.

lily38's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:48 PM
I am not opposed to May / December romances at all, but something about 43 & 18....just feels sooooooooooooo...not right.

lily38's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:29 PM
I think the problem may be in the fact that many people find full frontal nudity of strangers to be a bit disconcerting...............:wink:

lily38's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:05 PM
Step up, be a women empowered as opposed to overpowered, and quit being a doormat. Also, if you were doing everything right, you wouldn't be here. Takes two to tango. I think people need to quit doing the "poor me, why me" dance and start doing some personal inventory. A lot of times it is one person who pushes the relationship past the point of no return, but there are problems on both sides that initiate it. Either people change who they first presented themselves to be or they become clingy, posessive, etc. Take responsibility and look at it from all sides. Maybe you need to either higher or lower your standards. Crying about it isn't doing you any good.

lily38's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:22 PM
Happy 2008 to everyone!flowerforyou

lily38's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:56 PM
Oh, Player, you're back. What a New Years' miracle! indifferent Your intelligible sentences and deep, soul searching insight are a source of joy and wonderment for us all.

Steve, did she have hooves and a tail? laugh Seriously, this tale of yours is the best thing to come of JaymeStephens' "sugar daddy" thread yet. I love it! Thankyou for the permagrin and racous laughter!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

lily38's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:37 PM
Jayme, a little advise; if you can't handle the cold, hard truth then don't post the things you do. You invite us to give feedback on some of the most drama-laden soap opera wannabe crap I have ever seen, THEN you get huffy because gave our opinions honestly and openly.
Now, I realize you are a very, very, very wise and mature young woman of 23 who has had a life mucher tougher than anyone else here, and are therefore deserving of a knight in shining Dodge Stratus and cowboy attire to sweep you up and wisk you away to "SugarDaddyLand" and spoil you rotten. Okay? I get that. You deserve it because you are tired of the 9-5 daily grind, of having to work for a paycheck, not having a car, your life has been less than ideal, you bought your nephew Xmas presents instead of a pregnancy test for yourself, the IRS is screwing you.....blah, blah, blah....I get it. What I don't get is why you keep posting in public forums for public opinion when you apparently have all the justification and answers already. You know everything long before any of us mentions anything you don't want to hear, so why waste your time with us. We are as worldly and wise as you.....why waste your time?

lily38's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:47 AM
I would like to have the speed, strength and agility of a Jaguar

lily38's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:28 AM
AMEN, TX! Couldn't have said it better myself! drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25