Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:28 AM
or maybe we just dress like hobos. :wink:

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:24 AM
i can understand dressing for the occasion.

if i were being taken to the theatre for a date, i would dress a lot differently than i would if we were going to watch a little league game.

i can't fathom anyone wearing sweat pants to a first date, regardless of the venue. i think at least some consideration should be placed into how one presents themselves to another.

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:06 AM

i think men want every female they see

boy i must be really ugly and repulsive when i think about all the guys i liked and it wasn't reciprocated.

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:03 AM
Edited by papersmile on Wed 12/30/09 10:03 AM
to each his own i guess.

if i went on a date with a guy, and he came dressed as though he were going to a wedding, the date would probably end rather quickly for me as well.

i'd much rather date and hang around a guy who wasn't afraid to get himself a little mussed up and didn't spend more time on getting primped and preened than i did.

if he looked that put together, i'd be afraid to mess him up and would probably think that he were anal about appearances, both his own and others. give me a little unkempt any day (makes them much more sexy and vulnerable looking).

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:10 AM
Edited by papersmile on Wed 12/30/09 08:10 AM

I'm not a big fan of getting dressed up or fancy expensive dates. If I'm gonna do expensive I would prefer a weekend getaway.

same

give me casual/laid back any time.

a bed-n-breakfast/live theatre combo is always a good choice for getting fancy/dressed up.

papersmile's photo
Tue 12/29/09 04:08 PM
Edited by papersmile on Tue 12/29/09 04:08 PM

do u wnt to see some sexy pics of me cuz im a firefighter
???

can you post a photo of your hose?

papersmile's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:48 PM

I was seperated from my first wife for about three years (or was it the second? I forget)

I just packed my shiit and moved out of town. But I was just as single as if i was divorced. Three years later when I moved back to town she filed

Separated is NOT divorced tho!..doesn't matter how long you go with out seeing each other I don't think..You're still married until you go sign papers stating otherwise.

so?

i figure if one of the parties is separated and tells the other person that, then it's up to the person getting involved as to what they wish to do.

it's none of my business what two consenting adults who have nothing to do with me choose to do.

if i don't want to date someone who's separated, then i won't write, or i won't reply.

papersmile's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:57 AM
Edited by papersmile on Tue 12/29/09 10:57 AM
trace the pipes? Good Lord!!

i went to buy a faucet and was told that Moen has a lifetime warranty so i might just go ahead and call them and see what they say.

or, i might just as easy take up my friend's offer of coming by with one he has and letting him install it.

papersmile's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:58 AM
Edited by papersmile on Tue 12/29/09 06:59 AM

What is this world you speak of? There is only one world and we can both coexist happily (men/women).

I get uptight when someone tells me to relax, I'll relax when I'm good and ready laugh

I live in my world. You live in your world. Our worlds cross on this forum.

I'm not talking about a stranger telling you to relax. I'm talking about someone you have built a connection with. Someone you trust.

even with someone close to me, i take the word 'relax' in a derogatory way, sort of how one would tell a child to stop his tantrum.

however, i do admit to loving the feeling that i am taken care of, that i'm protected by a strong male, regardless of how sexist and old fashioned that may sound.

papersmile's photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:17 AM
i almost always share the first night out. if not, i definitely suggest rotating costs. i always feel as though i'm taking advantage of someone if we are both out enjoying the evening and i'm not paying for anything.

papersmile's photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:15 AM
thanks mark, i'm hoping that's all it is. however, when i try to turn off the water, it doesn't work. there's only one valve that i see underneath, should there be two?

i was hoping i could go and buy the parts and have a friend install it when he drops off his daughter for my kid's birthday party on the weekend.

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:19 PM

well thank you lewis, i appreciate the help. even that much put me in a better position than i was. flowerforyou

No problem.

Not the thread I was expecting to find in the Recipe forum.laugh laugh

hey, it says 'home' & garden too.

i suppose i could have said 'f@cking faucet' and put in the sex thread.

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 05:57 PM
well thank you lewis, i appreciate the help. even that much put me in a better position than i was. flowerforyou

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 05:39 PM
The nuts, holding the faucet, are accessed from underneath. You'll have to crawl under and have a look with a flashlight

Eureka!!!!

that helps a lot

i was thinking about taking a photo of the faucet and bringing that into lowe's or home depot as i'm not sure if there's a particular size that i have to replace it with.

handy? hahahahahhahahahaahah. i'm utterly useless.

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 05:09 PM
haha i think i've asked for plumbing help before (but can't find the thread).

i have a tap at the sink, the kind where the lever pushes back and pulls forward to turn on/off the water. well the mechanism that allows the ball to push/pull snapped in two and it needs to be replaced.

i suppose i can manage to buy a new piece, turn off the water, but have no idea how to remove the existing tap. i think it's glued down to the counter and i can't see any screws at all (i guess they are under the plate).

is this something i can manage by myself (haha, i'm even laughing at that one) or do i have to call a plumber to install a new one?

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:52 PM
a skate at the rink, followed by hot chocolate.

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 01:48 PM

Looks like I'm skinner than a lot of you.

or maybe just a tighter arse hole

papersmile's photo
Mon 12/28/09 01:30 PM
Edited by papersmile on Mon 12/28/09 01:32 PM
is there another option: that i don't really care whether anyone speaks the truth or not since they matter nothing to me?

sometimes i laugh at what is said
sometimes i believe it
sometimes i'm shocked

but mostly i skim over what's written, unless it's a person whose comments i value.

you look very pretty in your new photo by the way flowerforyou (totally truthful comment)

papersmile's photo
Sun 12/27/09 05:22 AM

I have a lot of patients..

You don't LOOK like a doctor....huh

rofl

papersmile's photo
Sat 12/26/09 01:08 PM
none of those options sound very exciting to me.

i'd have more fun being at home watching the world juniors.