Community > Posts By > ujGearhead

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 06:52 PM

I'm AWESOME, so of course I'd date myself! In fact, I dated myself regularly when I was single and my inflatable sheep was out of commission.

did you ever have to tell yourself no?

I tried to once because I had a headache, but I ended up finding myself too hard to resist and caved in.

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 05:36 PM

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 05:29 PM

Is my profile bad? or am I rushing to be in a relationship with someone or worst,am I rushing for marriage? Why am I not getting any responses here?..

Maybe I should quit this site,maybe look somewhere else or maybe this isn't the right place or time for me to be in a relationship.I thought 25 was the right time,that was why I waited all these years and so I tried this dating site coz I also heard about success stories here.Well maybe it's for others,not me.

Anyways,I'm cool here,no problem.I can wait till 30 to begin a relationship with a man (the kind I like).

I'll give it another week,and if there's still no response from other members,then I'll quit this dating site.

I see 3 main reasons you're not getting responses. 1. You've only been here a couple of days which is really no time at all. Especially during Xmas/New Years week when lots of people are preoccupied with the holidays and not with being here. 2. Your profile only has one pic and not all that much about you or what you're looking for. 3. The only post you've made was the one wondering why you haven't been having much luck. The more you post the more people will notice you and get to know you. Also, you didn't say how many people you messaged. If you haven't messaged many people that could be another reason. It's also very possible many of them just haven't been online in the last few days.

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 05:12 PM

I think she might have lumped things like that in with military or foreign mission. I'd hope so anyway. There's TONS of reasons that legitimate profiles could go inactive and I think deleting after 30 days would be unrealistic. Maybe 6 months or so for deletion, but for 'short term' MIA, some sort of sorting on searches would be much better all around.

Gearhead! Long time no see!
Nice to have you back :-)

waving waving waving I'm not REALLY back though. I just have a little free time and FB is a bit slow today, so decided to pop in and spread my words of ........ ermmmmm.... whatever it is I spread here instead. :thumbsup:

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 03:29 PM

I have been here for awhile. They do have a history of kicking people off the site that are actually enertaining or at least kinda funny. I come here for a little fun. Well it probably didn't help having a pedophile for a moderator for 4 years either.........smokin

There has been a few times that they mighta been a hair quick to throw people in Mingle jail. I'm not defending him AT ALL, but as far as Lex goes, I don't think any of us saw that coming....

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 03:17 PM

Im so fed up with all these Fake Profiles

They need to delete all those Profiles, who are not active within 30 days, unless they are in the Military or foriegn mission.

99.9% of the fake ones are deleted pretty quickly. It would be nice if something was done with the REAL ones that have been inactive forever though. Maybe just having a default set for them in the search pages to not show unless checked otherwise?
as for the time on the real ones some of us have an excuse for not being on here for a bit i used to be on here alot then well chemo happened

I think she might have lumped things like that in with military or foreign mission. I'd hope so anyway. There's TONS of reasons that legitimate profiles could go inactive and I think deleting after 30 days would be unrealistic. Maybe 6 months or so for deletion, but for 'short term' MIA, some sort of sorting on searches would be much better all around.

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 03:06 PM

I'm with you as far as the old main profile pic from 1991!
Dude..if you are rockin' a gumby hairstyle in 2012 about to be 2013...dating should be the least of your concerns!

Hey, maybe gumby hair will come back into style someday and they're just ahead of their time. It worked for corduroy pants and horizontal striped shirts.... Maybe one day maybe guys with long hair will also......

Long hair fine.... the gumby! Bite your tongue!

Okay, maybe gumby is going a bit far, but I do wish big 80's hair would come back.....

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 02:51 PM
The only way I managed to get here was from Google and joining just about every free site there was! I have no doubt M2 would rate a LOT better if more people actually knew about it. That is likely a reason for the vast amount of inactive profiles here. No matter where you live, there's usually not many other local active people, so most of the new people become inactive also. POF managed to get the ball rolling with plenty of active LOCAL people (I use the word "people" loosely in their case....) and now they're ranked #1. Look at the top 10 list and what do they have in common? Yep. They advertise. Anybody ever see a M2 commercial? I didn't think so......

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 02:15 PM
Everybody knows that Fuzzy and Wuzzy are under the big comfy couch.

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 02:07 PM

They need to delete all those Profiles, who are not active within 30 days, unless they are in the Military or foriegn mission.

99.9% of the fake ones are deleted pretty quickly. It would be nice if something was done with the REAL ones that have been inactive forever though. Maybe just having a default set for them in the search pages to not show unless checked otherwise?

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:49 PM

I'm with you as far as the old main profile pic from 1991!
Dude..if you are rockin' a gumby hairstyle in 2012 about to be 2013...dating should be the least of your concerns!

Hey, maybe gumby hair will come back into style someday and they're just ahead of their time. It worked for corduroy pants and horizontal striped shirts.... Maybe one day maybe guys with long hair will also......

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:29 PM
I check and reply to any mail while I go through the forums, then after that I check my nudges and see how many of the scammers were already deleted, then back to the forums. Errmmmmm..... Now that I think about it, I should probably take care of my mail BEFORE I go to the forums cause I've been meaning to reply to one for 4 or 5 months...... oops

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:15 PM
Pigs usually max out at around 15, but I'd imagine that flying pigs get alot more exercise and are healthier, so I'll guess 20. But he's hanging from a rope, so he can only fly in circles and would probably give up after a while and just hang there. Ummmmm.... Ok, I'll guess 10 then. Unless we're going by pig years.... Then it'd be..... Errrrmmmmmmm.........

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 01:02 PM

Having a tough day doc?
OH NO! EVERYTHING IS JUST WONDERFUL!

HUNKY DORY!!

PEACHY KEEN!!

WAYYYYYYYY RAD!!

SOOOOOOOO F'N COOL!!

THE BEE'S KNEES............................................................................

Well that's just jake doc.

Then maybe you can explain why Santa never brings me that voluptuous redhead I've asked for every year since I was fifteen.

I'd like to know also! Then maybe I can find out when he's bringing me my Oompaloompa on a pony! grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 12:15 PM

with the modern world nowadays with modern technology.. is long distance relationship is more possible to work now?

There are always exceptions (there's a few examples on this site), but in general, LDRs don't work! Sure, with things like instant messaging, video chat, texting, free long distance calls, etc it ups the chances greatly, but more often than not distance takes it toll and everything breaks down. Over the years I've been in a few LDRs and every time distance ended up being the major cause for the failure. I'd rather stick my head in a vise, tighten it till my skull cracks, then have somebody cover me in leeches and set me on fire before I try another one!

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:52 AM

Ok, Guys- If a woman is really feeling you, Would you prefer she tell you right away??

or wait about 4 or 5 dates in ?

I'd prefer she told/showed me as soon as she knew it. If she waited 4-5 dates I likely would figure she wasn't feeling anything and I already woulda moved on. Actually, if I didn't feel/know there was a major mutual 'clicking' after the first date, there probably wouldn't be a second one.

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:29 AM
I'm AWESOME, so of course I'd date myself! In fact, I dated myself regularly when I was single and my inflatable sheep was out of commission.

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 12/30/12 03:10 PM

Single bot looking to change that

And here I thought all the single bots were on eHarmony and Match.com.......

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 10/20/12 07:42 PM

Geez Look at basnastard, you got your biotchin T-shirt before. Leave the biotchin to the biotches bigsmile
rant That T'shirt was way to small for me plus it looked like one of those kids Ken Baby Doll T'shirt made in one of the those sweaty third world countries that has no Air-Condition . Why do I always get the short end of the stick or is the last one to know when the ship is sinking and left with no Life Perserver while everyone else is ect. ect.ect. rant

Hey! Small or not, at least you got a t-shirt. I never got one at all! grumble Where's the biotchy manager?!?! :angry:

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 10/17/12 02:10 PM

WOW......is this question for real???

I will sacfifice NOTHING about me or who I am for anyone!!!

Dude....if they dont like me the way I am....

They don't.....Deserve Me!!!!

slaphead huh slaphead

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25