Community > Posts By > ujGearhead

ujGearhead's photo
Tue 04/03/12 11:06 AM
If you manage to get any, try to keep them out of the rain. They'll melt!

ujGearhead's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:48 AM

i m serius this mater
i want this i m singl person

That's why they make inflatable sheep and hookers.

ujGearhead's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:45 AM

Been biotchin since I let these leeches move into my biotchin house. Phukin fed up and thinkin I'll end up in biotchin court soon...

Make life so biotcy unbearable for them there that they can't wait to move out. That's what I did. :tongue:

ujGearhead's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:41 AM

Grabs the pink feather blower and blows the feathers under the bar...pitchfork

Oh, just great! grumble grumble grumble Real mature, Hippie......

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:20 PM

OK boys, sorry I forgot to let you out of time out, I got a little confused trying to download your toys to photobucket (I'm still learning there)laugh

Time out over you can play now. But play nice bigsmile

OOOO! OOOOO! OOOO! OOOOO! I wanna play with the fire truck!

OK you called it first. But don't get any ideas about putting Boone's fire head out (It might be a bad thing).

Don't worry. I have no plans on putting Boone's head fire out. I bought a whole case of marshmallows just for it!

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:18 PM

Ok, but boonedoggy has to count 'em to make sure we got all he and gearhead plucked!

You can't pin nothing on me, I shaved my beard and destroyed the evidence.

Hey now! Them chickens were done plucked BEFORE I got to them! :angry: grumble *Grabs a 6-pack of Corona and goes back under the bar*

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:01 PM

OK boys, sorry I forgot to let you out of time out, I got a little confused trying to download your toys to photobucket (I'm still learning there)laugh

Time out over you can play now. But play nice bigsmile

OOOO! OOOOO! OOOO! OOOOO! I wanna play with the fire truck!

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 04/02/12 03:58 PM

Nope... it's them! laugh laugh

DAMN! Beat me to it..... grumble

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:02 PM
Ibuprofen

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:33 PM

Can I have some glue. Lend me your hand and ill mend with you.

I got some duct tape, but your on your own with the hand.

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:52 PM

North Carolina: It’s against the law to sing off key. LOLLLLLLLLL How many sing on key this takes the cake to funny i mean don't sing to loud in the shower if your window is open there they may hear you if its off key and charge you rofl laugh biggrin waving :thumbsup:

In PA, it's illegal for us to sing at all in the bathtub, so NC got it easy. Then again, it's also illegal for us to sleep on top of a refrigerator while outside. Those cops don't let us have ANY fun. grumble
noway your not serious? are you? bathtub and lolllllllll on sleeping on a fridge cause its full of beer? lolllllll rofl drinks drinker biggrin laugh :laughing: :thumbsup:

I haven't found the exact statute yet, but from all I have found so far it seems to be a legit law.

If the fridge was full of beer, personally, I'd be sleeping in front of it so nobody ripped me off.....
lollllllllllll good point or just drink it :laughing: biggrin :thumbsup: cheers

drinker drinks

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:45 PM

North Carolina: It’s against the law to sing off key. LOLLLLLLLLL How many sing on key this takes the cake to funny i mean don't sing to loud in the shower if your window is open there they may hear you if its off key and charge you rofl laugh biggrin waving :thumbsup:

In PA, it's illegal for us to sing at all in the bathtub, so NC got it easy. Then again, it's also illegal for us to sleep on top of a refrigerator while outside. Those cops don't let us have ANY fun. grumble
noway your not serious? are you? bathtub and lolllllllll on sleeping on a fridge cause its full of beer? lolllllll rofl drinks drinker biggrin laugh :laughing: :thumbsup:

I haven't found the exact statute yet, but from all I have found so far it seems to be a legit law.

If the fridge was full of beer, personally, I'd be sleeping in front of it so nobody ripped me off.....

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:33 PM

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:10 PM

Patience patience patience!!! Welcome to M2flowerforyou

Exactly.
You can't walk up to a woman anymore,
grab her by the hair, and drag her off.

Really? Chicks keep trying to do that to me. It's only fair that I'd be able to do the same thing back....

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/01/12 12:26 AM
JB Weld.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 03/31/12 11:06 PM
Mars

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 03/31/12 08:42 PM
Head

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 03/31/12 06:54 PM
Buffalo

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 03/31/12 02:47 AM

would you be more likely to call the police, or to fight them?

The cops in my town are 99% useless, so calling them is out of the question. Now what I do about it would depend exactly on what the person did.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 03/31/12 12:35 AM

So does Teddy Ruxpin explode when you put a KISS tape in him?

I don't know about KISS, but I tried Metallica in him once and he survived.....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next