Community > Posts By > ujGearhead

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/08/12 10:45 AM

The internet is all about reaching out
further :-)

I thought is was about reaching out without having to put pants on? frustrated

ujGearhead's photo
Sun 04/08/12 10:28 AM

If I had all the money I spent on tools....man....I'd be...

yea...but I can't do without them.
I make my living with them.
Have many that have only one purpose....
But they make the job sooooo easy!!!!!

Ain't THAT the truth! Or the ones that you just CAN'T do a job without (and you can't exactly buy them just anywhere). Or the ones you pay mega-bucks for just so that you can get one job done and end up never using it again. frustrated

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 10:03 PM

If it gets the job done without breaking, it's good enough for me.

But, some get the job done easier. Kinda important when you're doing it for a living.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 09:57 PM

Well I just need to be able to remove the TIRE so it will fit inside of my JEEP!!! Most of my tools are CRAFTSMAN from SEARS!

Crapman sux. The professional series isn't too bad for the money though.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 09:39 PM

But with Snap-on 90% of the cost is the name. Not saying they're not good tools, just saying, they're way too expensive.

That is kinda true, but not really all that much more expensive than Mac, Cornwell or Matco.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 09:29 PM

Snap-on is way overpriced though.

You get what you pay for.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 07:31 PM
Queen

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 06:29 PM

:thumbsup:

Today I boughtmyself some NEW TOOLS!!! :banana: drinker Yep and as soon as Igot home I opened them & put them in my tool box!

WOOHOO! :banana: :banana: So let's see 'em!
I bought 9NEW wrenches!! :thumbsup:

Oooooooo....... What kind?
Just cheap ones for my bicycle! :wink:

Awwww. That's not as much fun. You gotta get yourself some Snap-On! :wink:

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 06:28 PM

Madly in love!!

Already?! surprised Weren't you chasing after Lowell just less than a week ago? shocked

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 04:13 PM

True...I'de f**k him.

bwahahahahahaha

(you walked right into that one)

:)
Ummmmmmm,

Who WOULDNT phuck him! drool

Hes gorgeous,smitten

and an AWESOME drummer!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A drummer! shocked Dayum! And all I got me now is one of those nice, young RN's. laugh
You gooooooooo boyfriend!!!!

:wink:

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 04:12 PM

Or what I refer to as "Epic Metal".

Recently discovered this genre. Been listening to a lot of Dragonforce, Axenstar, Darkmoor, Nightwish, Dark Tranquility, & Insomnium.

Any recommendations?

Please note: No throat growling. I appreciate the musical aspect of some of these bands, but I really want to be able to understand the lyrics.

Thanks.

It's not what I'd consider death metal, but a good friend of mine has a band with a similar sound to Nightwish. You can check out Ashentide a little on Utube.

Will do man. Thanks!

If you like that one, you can check out his last band, Dremora. That band only lasted long enough to put out one album, but has a similar sound.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 04:00 PM

Or what I refer to as "Epic Metal".

Recently discovered this genre. Been listening to a lot of Dragonforce, Axenstar, Darkmoor, Nightwish, Dark Tranquility, & Insomnium.

Any recommendations?

Please note: No throat growling. I appreciate the musical aspect of some of these bands, but I really want to be able to understand the lyrics.

Thanks.

It's not what I'd consider death metal, but a good friend of mine has a band with a similar sound to Nightwish. You can check out Ashentide a little on Utube.

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 03:51 PM
Janis Joplin

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 03:15 PM

:thumbsup:

Today I boughtmyself some NEW TOOLS!!! :banana: drinker Yep and as soon as Igot home I opened them & put them in my tool box!

I bought 9NEW wrenches!! :thumbsup:

Oooooooo....... What kind?

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 02:47 PM

True...I'de f**k him.

bwahahahahahaha

(you walked right into that one)

:)
Ummmmmmm,

Who WOULDNT phuck him! drool

Hes gorgeous,smitten

and an AWESOME drummer!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A drummer! shocked Dayum! And all I got me now is one of those nice, young RN's. laugh

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 04/07/12 02:42 PM

ujGearhead's photo
Fri 04/06/12 07:40 PM
EBAY!

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 04/04/12 06:47 PM
Edited by ujGearhead on Wed 04/04/12 06:47 PM

In Tennessee, it is illegal to drive a car while you are asleep. LOLLLLLLLLL how you drive a car if your asleep? :laughing:

It's not as hard as you think. However, staying in your lane is a whole different story.....

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 04/04/12 12:05 PM
So far on today's schedule is a Subaru, a Volvo and a Honda. Don't people buy American anymore?!?! No wonder this country is in the crapper......

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 04/04/12 01:08 AM