Wed 11/20/13 01:49 AM

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:47 AM

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:42 AM
756 waving

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:41 AM
Proper spelling/grammar/punctuation is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Of course, nobody's perfect and mistakes happen, but if somebody constantly massacres the English language (and it's their primary language) there's a fair chance I'll say something no matter how well I know them. A few years ago, on the 'other' site, I was browsing profiles and came across one where she talked about how picky she was about proper spelling/punctuation/etc and how much of a turn-of it was. Well, I sent her a message correcting 6 or 7 mistakes that she made on her profile. She sent me a nasty reply and blocked me! noway brokenheart laugh

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:31 AM

ujGearhead's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:26 PM
Or maybe she's just likes a challenge and isn't into straight guys?

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 10/05/13 12:22 PM

What's so hard about being HONEST?! The guys profiles say that they are in MD, but when it's time to exchange numbers, they CLAIM that they are overseas somewhere and can't use cell phones! Smh! Every guy that reaches out to me or I reach out to wants to hide behind the internet. Its insane!

Unfortunately, with all the good that the internet brings, it also comes with unavoidable scammers. Saying that they they're overseas or can't use a cell are usually a giveaway to their intentions. If something with somebody doesn't seem right, chances are it isn't and if you have reasonable proof that they are in fact a scammer, report them!

ujGearhead's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:19 AM
Socks and underwear, but I'm almost out of cigarettes, so I should probably add shoes to that list shortly....

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:41 AM
ZZ Top

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 01/07/13 12:19 PM

approach me ? Every dating site I have been on, it has two years since I have been on one, I get besieged by men from other countries, especially India. I am a very zen like and peaceful lady, I accept and love all people and respect all religions and all races. But I have no interest in a man I will likely never meet who cannot even communicate with me in a manner I can actually understand. Do these men, actually think I am going to abandon my home and family, and come jump on a plane and fly to them? I have even had the very first communication be will you be my friend or please come be with me ? It is exactly these things, that have chased me from dating sites before.

I get my share of them also, even though, most tend to be from Africa (especially Ghana). Most end up wanting money or a green card. One time a guy even tried getting me to help him get to the U.S.!

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 01/07/13 11:05 AM
Register my guns? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I'll get RIGHT on that as soon as I register all of my cars and bikes. They might not want to hold their breath......

ujGearhead's photo
Fri 01/04/13 01:59 PM

My live in by of 1 1/2 still on numous dating sites. wont take them down says I dontne ed to worry. Tellsme hes giving his stalking exsomething to look at. Need your opinion???

I don't know all the facts but if i had a gf, why would I be on a dating site?

I stay here for the free beer. Oh, and cause I'm still waiting on my free T-shirt!

ujGearhead's photo
Fri 01/04/13 11:55 AM

Makes sense.

A legally armed citizen can protect the public as well as and sometimes better that law enforcement.

If a citizen is banned from entering with a weapon, it's only right cops are under the same ban.

I have seen may cops who believe they are above the law.

I totally agree with that, but at the same time I think that if a citizen has a carry permit then any public place shouldn't be able to stop them from entering while carrying in the first place.
Well . . . check your state. Some states give no legal support to such gun buster signs. Other states would consider ignoring one the same as trespassing. If your weapon is concealed . . . it would make it challenging to enforce such a sign.

Whether or not a state allows a public place to decide if people can or can't carry on their property wasn't my point. I was just stating that I don't think any public establishment should be given the option to not allow legal carriers from carrying. The whole point of having a CCW permit in the first place is to be allowed to carry in public. Restaurants/etc are considered public places, so why should they be allowed to say that they don't apply to public laws?

I remember being out in Ohio in the past and seeing "no guns allowed" signs in windows of businesses.

Unfortunately lots of places don't allow them. I suppose those businesses think that will stop potential criminals from whatever they have in mind....

This place takes it a step further....

Yeah, that sign will discourage 'em.....

ujGearhead's photo
Fri 01/04/13 11:12 AM

Makes sense.

A legally armed citizen can protect the public as well as and sometimes better that law enforcement.

If a citizen is banned from entering with a weapon, it's only right cops are under the same ban.

I totally agree with that, but at the same time I think that if a citizen has a carry permit then any public place shouldn't be able to stop them from entering while carrying in the first place.
Well . . . check your state. Some states give no legal support to such gun buster signs. Other states would consider ignoring one the same as trespassing. If your weapon is concealed . . . it would make it challenging to enforce such a sign.

Whether or not a state allows a public place to decide if people can or can't carry on their property wasn't my point. I was just stating that I don't think any public establishment should be given the option to not allow legal carriers from carrying. The whole point of having a CCW permit in the first place is to be allowed to carry in public. Restaurants/etc are considered public places, so why should they be allowed to say that they don't apply to public laws?

ujGearhead's photo
Fri 01/04/13 10:49 AM

Makes sense.

ujGearhead's photo
Fri 01/04/13 10:34 AM

15 days and not one freaken post.shocked surprised

You would think that people didnt care about this thread??spock

It just proves that you ARE the thread killer. whoa

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:52 AM

ujGearhead's photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:26 AM
Cleveland

ujGearhead's photo
Mon 12/31/12 07:35 PM