Community > Posts By > hiddenmeaning

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:23 PM
Edited by hiddenmeaning on Thu 01/20/11 02:24 PM
a wedding ring is a start
then questions like why dont you get your fella to help you?
or does your husband like ......?
thats how i find out

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:17 PM
Being hit with cookware till it breaks no ..........
no still just my daughter

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:16 PM
shes airforce and yes she is.
was hopeing for a bit more of you captain i feel let down now

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:15 PM
sit him down and have a word with him about how its not right and then there after time outs must be used. me and my brother figt a lot still to this day hes 18 im 25 and it gets bretty bad between us but thats because we were played off against each other copetativly to make us acchevers (didnt work on me lol ). talk first disaplin second thats how i do things with my little girl to this day me sayin NO in a stern voice does the job

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 01:49 PM
10 minets 26 seconds till my girlfriend calls me

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 01:47 PM
no i have them all in this book here

how far is too far?

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 01:38 PM
i have been hurt in many many ways by my last2 ex,s so i know what may happen but with this one i know it wont, but i now know all the hallmarks that come with it and my GF knows about what they did same as i know what hers have done but we are both are moving onwards and upwards and enjoying the ride

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 01:17 PM
Edited by hiddenmeaning on Thu 01/20/11 01:18 PM

man up bro. get your scary azz up on that airplane and get your chute on. then when she stands up at the jump zone, push her out of the aircraft and enjoy the rest of the ride. once you land she will have had ample time during the freefall to realize you are serious about not jumping (side note, be sure to tether yourself to the aircraft before you attempt pushing her out, she might over power you and throw you out)

great idea but i will be strapped to her lol

after thinking about it i will probably just do it but the air will be sooooo blue while im going down and the follow up lovin better be the best ever lol

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:51 AM

You should never be expected to do things you don't like & especially things you have a phobia over. If it's a deal breaker then maybe she isn't the right woman. I'd respect a man for telling me he's uncomfortable with doing something I like to do. I'd look into other things we both enjoyed.

its not a deal breaker this is a example.
its other things aswell obviously i will do things i dont like but i dont like letting people down i feel bad for like a week after.

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:37 AM

Geez dude, just say 'No thank you.'
If she wanted to join the army and serve on
the front lines would you just go along?

'Don't complain, don't explain.'

she is a frontline soldier lol

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:37 AM
dont thing breaking a plane just to get me to jump is the right way lol.
i know she wants me to do it so i kan prove i trust her but im still really really scaired about it lol

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:19 AM

OK OK OK here's what ya do personal quote of mine

When i know your wrong i'll say your right and when i wanna say no i'll say i might drinker drinker drinker

good one being she knows i say "you say no but i only hear maybe."

the things we do togeather are great its just things like she wants me to do parrashhoting an im really really scaired of hights and im finding it hard to tell her how bad my phobia is as im really really pathetic when i loose it with hights. but t would be nice to know how to say no because i have a tendency to always go along with things always have but now i wanna be me a little if you know what i mean lol

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:56 AM
Edited by hiddenmeaning on Thu 01/20/11 09:30 AM
i have had this chat with another person (oh quiet sudays at work)
first of all if the man needs another woman in his life then whats wrong with the woman he is spending most of his time with?
surely if he caired about HER why would he risk hurting her and he obviously is bored with her because he hasnt tried to fix the problem.
i have been put in this situation of my ex girlfriend was very very distant after we were together for a while and we were close. She then near enough cut me out her life but still called and told me she loved me, one night while out with a coupple of friends i bumped into a girl who used to be my nabour and we hit it off, but before we advanced past chatting i told her where i was at (mood killer i know) and we just carried on chattin, the following day me and the GF chatted about what was going on, her responce was "dont hurt him please"
my friend was sleeping with her behind my back why because she missed me apparently???????

what im getting at is men AND WOMEN do this but its not engineered or blaimable on another party YOUare the one that makes YOUR desisions for YOU.
YOU made the choice to cheat not them.
hope that makes sence

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:45 AM
Edited by hiddenmeaning on Thu 01/20/11 08:46 AM
hand me the contract now ill sighn it in a bit and post it back. when do i start

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:43 AM
this one the others i tried were rubbish this ones more lade back and people are soo much nicer to chat to.
other sites i tried were all hi fancy this fancy that? players and mind benders this one is pretty cool

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:41 AM
not yet but my wedding and honeymoon will be there so hopefull soon

have you ever been caught with another person by a family member?

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:39 AM
hi all over the 8 ish years i have been dateing i have found that i cant say no to a GF and when i do its never in the right way.
Please ladies help me how can i say no to things i really dont like without her getting upset or mad?

Any help would be great

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:21 AM
im addicted to pink magit and change by deftones at the mo put them on a 30 min loop till i fall tosleep most nights.

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:18 AM
skinded- pressure

hiddenmeaning's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:17 AM
the offspring - i want you bad