Community > Posts By > Allaboutmetoo

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:57 AM

Who has a probelm with women who like sex? I don't have a problem with it, I like sex too...

however, I am also into monogamy... so by definition - your not my type...

I think sex drive is one thing, and having casual sex is a whole other thing entirely...

To each his/her own... if it makes you happy go for it!... but just because a man prefers monogamy doesn't mean he is judgemental...

*sigh*... people are who they are, as you should be... just like you don't want other to judge or change you, don't judge or try to change them...

good luck!

$.02 drinker

You can't assume that just because someone is down for casual sex at times that they can't be monogamous.

I agree, but if someone is having casual sex - they are not being monogamous (by definition)... she said she was having casual sex - just not my cup of tea. I am sure many out there would prefer it that way (casual)...

It's rather hypocritical to say "I have casual sex" and "why do people say I am a tramp"... I guess I was trying to say embrace who you are, but realize not everyone will like it...

Personally, I treasure my sexual experiences - and save them for the peoople with whom I am in a relationship with, becuase for me it's more than the physical pleasure of the act itself. Someone who has casual sex (in my opinion) is more into the physical aspects of their sexuality - therefore is not my type. Someone who lives a monogamous lifestyle is more suited for my personality - since THAT is how I live my life...

perhaps more on topic, I just should have said "Different strokes for different folks (literally) :laughing:

$.02 drinker

So, if someone is not in a relationship at the time and has sex, does that make you assume they're not going to be able to be in a monogamous relationship? Do you ask someone before getting into a relationship with them if they've had sex while not in a relationship? And would that actually affect your decision about being in a relationship with them?

You two are going way off topic!

The OP is being completely open about her sexuality, and there is no assumption as to her intentions. She just wants guys to accept her for the way she is.

I'll accept her once, then pass her off to the rest of the team...pitchfork

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:43 AM
I travel for a living, and I have had many more dates than the average online dater...So in my experience is that it works for me because they understand I can only be around once every few weeks.

I would say that it's not for the weak at heart, or those who are easily lonely.

I do feel as I am just a "Booty Call" sometimes too...smooched

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:34 AM

why are so many people afraid of women who are willing to admit their high level sexuality?

Most women really do like sex, but if a woman admits to having many partners, or is willing to say that she digs having casual flings, she is called a tramp,or worse

discuss

Not really sure how to reply to this, but here it goes.

What is your intent, with this revelation?
(If your intention is similar to revealing your conquest like men do, are you prepared for the reactions of most men to this?)

Men will accept this revalation, and ablidge you sexually...GUARANTEEDbigsmile

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Fri 01/14/11 07:08 AM

My experience on dating sites so far is that most people just picture surf, if the picture is liked, contact may be made, if not it won't end off!
It's a bit like going to a book shop and just looking at all the covers, not reading the appendix in the book, just picking the book totally by it's cover!

I think that's the big problem with internet dating compared to meeting someone in person, ie socially, work, chance meeting in a supermarket etc, you can have a chat in person, it's totally about the person then, not a picture!

If it was as easy as you say, no one would be on a dating site.

You included...drinks

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 01/09/11 03:44 PM

Thanks, I think I may download it later. Right now my internet connection is like molassis!!

My suggestion to you is to request a "Live CD" directly from Umbuntu!
It's free

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:07 PM
They come to the US because they dont like paying taxes or they are criminals in there own state in Mexico. Another reason is, every American enjoys having someone to clean their toilet or mow their grass for low wages.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:55 AM
I have visited many areas of Mexico since my military duty in San Diego. All of my experiences have been good to great!

I find that our government stirs up a lot of propaganda to keep tourism and imigration of Americans to Mexico to a minimum.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Fri 12/31/10 01:18 PM
if you go to the site date hookup into the computer nerds forum those guys are guru's...hope this helps

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Fri 12/31/10 07:25 AM
Edited by Allaboutmetoo on Fri 12/31/10 07:26 AM

Seriously doll.

No one here wants to see you or anyone suffer. There is no positive end to this thing. The use of emotions reguarding the children or finances or anything that is not directly pertinent between you and him (lovewise) is simply manipulation tactics to keep you on a string and will continue to allow him to use you as an option.

When you realize that you are being used and still maintain the relationship, that is when it is no longer his fault...(a piece of s**t will always be a piece of s**t)....only you can allow yourself to be used.

I fully realize that all of these opinions will be disreguarded....(patterns repeat and this one is gonna go until someone is completely devastated)

I can only offer up what I have been forced to do in the past to protect myself and others....

Disconnect the dots...walk away...never look back. EVER. No second chances. No forgiveness. No pity. No mercy. Put it in the past and leave it there to start fresh without the baggage.

Wish there was a way to push a magic button and solve it for you but, as long as you allow the problem back in your door...you will continue to be your own worst enemy.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Tue 12/28/10 07:00 AM
Already had an idea that I submitted to a Japanese company stole from me...so I aint sharing my ideas with anyone other than my attorney.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Mon 12/27/10 06:46 PM
Ummmmmm, dial the landline number on skype.
Then
Ummmmmmm, "TALK"

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/26/10 07:19 PM
you can try PC suite for android a great free sync app

http://download.pandaapp.com/?app=soft&controller=android

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/26/10 08:24 AM
As a Marine veteran from a non-combat era, I had a job that was ready for combat at the drop of a dime, so I can relate to you guys issues!
As for a way to compensate, and cope...Well I found a civilian equivalent of my military job, and have been in the field for almost 20 years. It is full of isolation, but also has a social side with others in the same profession.
I look forward to each day as a new challenge now, and have adapted to it! I do feel bad for those who have not been able to though, and make it a daily goal to touch one of our veterans lives with kindness, and appreciation for their sacrifices.

Semper Fi

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 07:11 PM

How dare them grumble

I bet you lost your teeth forever noway

Ill trade my Galaxy Tab to get em back!

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 07:01 PM
Someone stole my stocking: all i wanted was my two front teethtears

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 06:29 PM
So what does it mean when you say "I love you" then?

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 06:17 PM
Glad I could helpdrinker

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 08:43 AM
I was adopted myself at birth, and through the help of the Oprah Winfrey Foundation I was able to reach my birth mother at age 38.
We met in Chicago at Oprah set, along with 4 birth siblings and were about to go on her set when we decided it was best not to air out family business.
We were able to get to know each other for 4 days at hotel paid for by Oprah, and to be honest I don't regret it a bit!
We did decide not to exchange contact information due to me holding a grudge against her to this day.

I wish them the best!

On topic: Please don't allow him to become co-dependant on you as he is transitioning back into civilian life again.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 08:28 AM
Well what alot of stuff to read!....lol

I could give you direction to a position that will lead to
making 100k plus the first year, but somehow I doubt you would be
interested in the hoops that you will have to leap through to make
it a reality...

Maybe I am wrong????

If you will listen with interest, I will explain it, and be your
mentor.

reply for more information

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 06:37 AM
Want to go back to Toronto in the Spring!
That City is a blast!
WooooHoooo:banana:

Previous 1