Community > Posts By > Allaboutmetoo

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 05:50 AM
Enjoy Music with your device:

How to sync your Galaxy Tab with iTunes

Posted by Galaxy Tab Guru on December 22, 2010 in Galaxy Tab Tips

ITunes is pretty much popular not just on Apple products but also Android devices such as Galaxy Tab. This application can work well on your tablet PC, all that is needed is a separate application to be downloaded-it is called iTunes Agent. Follow the instructions below for exceptional iTunes music and entertainment on your Galaxy Tab. There will be two sections detailing the process. The first section gives instructions on how to get the software iTunes Agent. This enables user to utilize Galaxy Tab with iTunes on a Windows-based computer-assuming that iTunes have already been installed, or the device has an existing library of music.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/25/10 05:20 AM
Try this app...

http://www.appbrain.com/app/vplayer-beta/me.abitno.vplayer

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Fri 12/24/10 07:26 PM
Adobe Flash 10.1

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Fri 12/24/10 07:13 PM
Edited by Allaboutmetoo on Fri 12/24/10 07:23 PM
Krupa...

I first need to ask what is the name of the device, then I can help you with it.

Most likely you need to download a driver from your Device Manufacturer onto your PC or Mac.

Been a Android user for couple of years.
Motorola Droid
Motorola DroidX
Samsung Galaxy Tab

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Wed 12/22/10 07:06 PM

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:13 PM
Edited by Allaboutmetoo on Wed 12/22/10 06:15 PM

Been on dating sites since 2006
Chatted with thousands of women.
Dated couple of hundred.
Been in two online physical relationships eight months,
and 6 months respectivly.

Educated Conclusion: All online women are fockin nuts

You may exit left.

Maybe you are in need of some humor? Or Holiday cheer??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5StHRrfUKgk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5StHRrfUKgk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Wed 12/22/10 05:41 PM
Been on dating sites since 2006
Chatted with thousands of women.
Dated couple of hundred.
Been in two online physical relationships eight months,
and 6 months respectivly.

Educated Conclusion: All online women are fockin nuts

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/18/10 03:14 PM
This is not a phone on Sprint network, but it does have phone capabilities on CDMA?
I have Verizon as carrier and bought this to work on WiFi.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/18/10 03:09 PM
As the perfect combination of an e-reader, media player and mini-PC, Samsung Galaxy Ta Sprint boasts the reliability of the Sprint 3G network, 7-inch Enhanced TFT touch-screen, su 1GHz processor, Android 2.2 with Flash video and dual cameras for video chat OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), September 16, 2010 -Sprint (NYSE: S) and Samsun Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), the No. 1 mobile phone provider in the United today announced the upcoming arrival of Samsung Galaxy Tab™ to the Sprint 3G network this f new tablet combines the popular Android platform and award-winning data features of the Sam Galaxy S lineup of mobile devices with the reliability and value of Sprint and access to the Sprin network. Samsung Galaxy Tab weighs less than a pound and features a brilliant 7-inch Enhanced TFT touchscreen display, Android 2.2, a 1GHz Hummingbird Application processor, supporting 3D g and smooth Web browsing, as well as dual cameras for video chat on-the-go. It offers two fast ways to enter text onto the tablet –a virtual keyboard and SWYPE technology, which allows use input text faster and more intuitively with one continuous finger motion across the virtual keyboa “Samsung Galaxy Tab is another Android innovation for Sprint and adds a new category of devic the Sprint device portfolio,” said Fared Adib, vice president –Product Development, Sprint. “The 3G network is designed to bring our customers a reliable data experience to keep them product entertained on-the-go. With Samsung Galaxy Tab, our customers will appreciate the ability to q and easily browse the Web, send email, share pictures and video, use GPS navigation or watch or live TV.” Samsung Galaxy Tab features two cameras –a 3-megapixel camera with camcorder, flash and and a front-facing, 1.3-megapixel camera –enabling video chat. It also offers mobile hotspot ca to simultaneously connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices. Additional key features include: Android Market™ for access to more than 80,000 useful applications, widgets and games av for download to customize the experience Microsoft Document Viewer & Editor to open and make changes to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF documents Stereo speakers Wi-Fi –802.11 b/g/n Integrated GPS 2GB onboard memory, 16GB microSD card included, with support for up to a 32GB microSD 4,000 mAh battery

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Fri 12/17/10 03:52 PM
Hell? If i ever said i was bored, mom would say grab a shovel and finish the pool that you started last week while you were bored.

These days, we tell the kids to go play on their iPads*** lol

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Wed 12/15/10 07:36 PM
All due respect, but after reading all of the OP's comments, replies to others, well my final answer is to "Call ********"

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/12/10 08:27 PM
Edited by Allaboutmetoo on Sun 12/12/10 08:35 PM
Wow what a cool machine!

It can do anything that my laptop, and my cell phone can do,
but is the perfect size for me to carry on the plane, or just
about anywhere.

Anyone with their experience, please leave your comments.

Posted with Samsung Galaxy Tabsmokin

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/12/10 08:21 PM
It is all good!

Java is your friend!drinker

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/12/10 06:06 PM

well.
based on the title,
not the billion word essay there,
i say;
i reject most because of the way they are.
and accept few because of the way they are.

Exactly

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/12/10 06:04 PM
Its best never to do any thing in excess...

Just some food for thought :)

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sun 12/12/10 03:54 AM
Edited by Allaboutmetoo on Sun 12/12/10 03:59 AM

Thinking of taking in a Kansas City Chiefs game tomorrow to start with.

Hello from Kansas City tonight

Greetings Kansas...hope you poor suckers aint freezing your tails off up there.

Texas

Well there is snow on the ground this morning.
Guess I will just stay in motel today.

Flying to Monterey Mexico tomorrow.
Hope its warm there.

Allaboutmetoo's photo
Sat 12/11/10 05:51 PM
Thinking of taking in a Kansas City Chiefs game tomorrow to start with.

Hello from Kansas City tonight

2 Next