and they went and deleted her.grumble rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't ya' just hate it when that happens?smokin

noway noway noway

MusicLoverandMore's photo
Mon 12/27/10 11:39 AM
WELCOME :)

Mon 12/27/10 12:04 AM
I am talking travel deals as in someone who works in the Travel business! Just wanted to clarify this!

Sun 12/26/10 10:50 PM
I want to take a vacation and am wanting to hook up with someone who sells airline tickets reasonable! I do not make alot of money and I do love to Travel. And its been over 3yrs since I had a vacation, can anyone give me info on cheap travel? I want to go to Hawaii and also looking to go overseas eventually!

Fri 12/24/10 03:21 PM
I just want to spend Christmas with somebody rather than being alone like I have been for the past 3yrs!! I despise the holidays but maybe next year my thinking will be different about this and I won't have such Ill feelings about Christmas!! I could use some hugs though!

Fri 12/24/10 03:19 PM
I am still trying to figure out if TRUE LOVE does exist still!

Fri 12/24/10 03:06 PM

I spend the holidays alone as well but perhaps more by choice than anything. I could easily go back to Pittsburgh and chill with friends but it really doesn't bother me that much. This will be my second year along since my divorce but when I was in the Army I spent 5 alone .. I guess I never got into them that much ... I'm sorry for anyone that is alone that this effect emotionally ... no one should have to be alone unless it's by choice.

Thank you Chris!! It really hasn't bothered me until recently..I spent the last 2yrs alone and I was not affected as bad as I am this year..I guess the longer I am alone, the more if affects me! I do miss my family really bad and if I had the means i would go see them a lot more than what I do now!! Me and my family have a weird relationship but I still love them though regardless!

Fri 12/24/10 03:03 PM

aw, sugar bottom, you make me want to ride to new york and bring you back to texas. thing is it is cold out and a bike ride to new york would give me monkey butt. but you are always welcome to holler at your boy

Sure get your butt up here..lolol

Fri 12/24/10 03:02 PM
Thank you Everyone for you input here! I apologize for now just getting back to my post here!! I been doing my best to think positive about this whole situation because its something I cannot change right now! I am hoping that 2011 will be a better year for me and I won't have such ill feelings about the Holidays!!

Fri 12/24/10 03:00 PM
Merry Christmas!!

Thu 12/23/10 11:37 AM
Does anyone despise the holidays like I do? I have no family, no kids and I don't even have a man in my life and my parents live 2000 miles away! I have spent the last 3yrs alone and it gets really depressing during this time of year. Can anyone sympathize with me? I hope 2011 will be a better year for me all around.

Wed 12/22/10 11:12 PM
Loving, Honest, Strong, Fun, Cautious

Sun 12/19/10 11:47 PM
Single and Loving it for now!

Thu 12/16/10 08:46 AM
Welcome and best of luck!!laugh

Thu 12/16/10 08:44 AM
A photo would help to get you more responses and maye adding just a bit more to your profile. Talk about you and what your seeking and put your interests in there and what you like doing etc!! Make your profile stand out! And join the forums also..This is one way for people to get to know you..I am new on this site also. But have been watching and reading what people suggest. So I took it upon myself to do the same thing. People will get to know you if you participate in the forums. Good Luck!

Thu 12/16/10 08:39 AM
I am a newbie on here. So how do I get to be apart of this? I haven't met anyone and I am always gain to make new friends.

Wed 12/15/10 09:01 PM
I love being a recreational musician..Music is my passion and its my drug of choice!! I love being apart of Syracuse Women in Music!!

Wed 12/15/10 08:45 PM
I want to be loved for me and if you say you love me..I won't believe it til you prove it to me. I want to be loved for me, not just for a piece of property!

Previous 1 3 4 5