MusicLoverandMore's photo
Sun 12/12/10 08:56 PM

Some adults act like they are still in high school!! I see this on a daily basis!! Some people thrive on drama and cutting people down just to make them feel better about themselves! I respect most everyone til you prove me different!! Fakes, phonys, 2 facers and gossipers and back stabbers! Are the ones I stay totally away from!! I believe in karma..Someday they will get theres!!
i aggree 100% some do thrive on drama its sad i made a thread here talking about my dad and how he helped people and accepted people and people say its a playground thats sad

There is nothig wrong with this thread, it is a good topicdrinker

Don't worry about those who have something bad to say about this post..This post is raising awareness and I think awareness is a good thing. Those who don't like this post must be guilty somewhat!! The truth hurts but at first it will piss you off..LMAO

Sun 12/12/10 08:39 PM
Some adults act like they are still in high school!! I see this on a daily basis!! Some people thrive on drama and cutting people down just to make them feel better about themselves! I respect most everyone til you prove me different!! Fakes, phonys, 2 facers and gossipers and back stabbers! Are the ones I stay totally away from!! I believe in karma..Someday they will get theres!!

Sun 12/12/10 07:59 PM
I am thinking I should get a life rather than hanging around on the internet..LMAO

Sun 12/12/10 07:58 PM
Stay busy to keep my mind busy!!

Sun 12/12/10 07:55 PM
Twisted sisters's- Twisted Christmas

Sun 12/12/10 07:51 PM
Thank you!! I love positivity and the positive energy of others.

Sun 12/12/10 07:50 PM
Is that good or bad? Why would you care if your ex is getting married? Just asking?

Sun 12/12/10 07:48 PM
Amen to that....

Sun 12/12/10 07:48 PM
I searched among the card displays,
To see if I could find,
A little something that would say
Just what was on my mind.

However there was not a one,
That captured it just right,
For no one else can understand
Just what I'd like to write.

I even find it difficult
To try to write it down,
For how do I portray to you,
The love that I have known?

I close my eyes and what I see,
Is someone I adore;
A person who is beautiful,
Right down into their soul.

Mere words cannot describe
The many qualities you show,
The love and caring nature that
You share with those who know.

Your kind and gentle temperament,
Your sweet angelic smile,
Your softly spoken sentiments,
That reach across the miles.

Your smile and laugh that sparkle with
The softness of your sighs,
The way your face lights up a room ...
That twinkle in your eye.

The loving gestures through the years,
That quickly come to mind,
For always you've a gentle word
To calm and soothe I find.

I struggle and I search to try
To find some words anew ...
And yet I cannot capture
All the things that make you you.

I shall therefore, be satisfied
That you must simply know,
Just how I feel about you,
For with words I cannot show

Sun 12/12/10 07:38 PM

It's human nature to be judgementel wheather we mean to be or not. Do I eccept everyone for who they are. No, and if I said yes, id be lying to myself. I don't go around verbally expressing my thoughts, but they are there at times. At the same time though. It doesn't make me a bad person either.

I accept and respect everyone, unless they give me reason not to! I treat people that way that I want to be treated. If you going to be a ***** or a azz I can be one right back at ya!! Acceptance is the key to really getting along with everyone..Let people be themselves rather than somebody they are not!! Same goes with judging others. Why judge someone when you have never walked in their shoes before!

“Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.”

I do agree with what you said, but when it comes down to men beating on women, rapist, drug addicts etc. Nothing person here, but no, i do not eccept everyone. I agree letting people be who they are, but when it come to the point of effecting my life or my familey, nope

Yes I agree with you on this 100%. You see too much of this out there in the crazy world today! I accept most people but will not accept those who are out there to harm others. Thank you for sharing that. :)

Sun 12/12/10 07:38 PM

It's human nature to be judgementel wheather we mean to be or not. Do I eccept everyone for who they are. No, and if I said yes, id be lying to myself. I don't go around verbally expressing my thoughts, but they are there at times. At the same time though. It doesn't make me a bad person either.

I accept and respect everyone, unless they give me reason not to! I treat people that way that I want to be treated. If you going to be a ***** or a azz I can be one right back at ya!! Acceptance is the key to really getting along with everyone..Let people be themselves rather than somebody they are not!! Same goes with judging others. Why judge someone when you have never walked in their shoes before!

“Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.”

I do agree with what you said, but when it comes down to men beating on women, rapist, drug addicts etc. Nothing person here, but no, i do not eccept everyone. I agree letting people be who they are, but when it come to the point of effecting my life or my familey, nope

Yes I agree with you on this 100%. You see too much of this out there in the crazy world today! I accept most people but will not accept those who are out there to harm others. Thank you for sharing that. :)

Sun 12/12/10 07:18 PM
I am listening to Twisted Sisters..Twisted Christmas!!!

Sun 12/12/10 07:15 PM

Sun 12/12/10 07:09 PM
Positive

Sun 12/12/10 06:42 PM
The past holds many secrets
better left untold . . .
For to bring them to the present
its bitterness unfolds . . .

The memories we cherish
may be tarnished by its gloom . . .
Its darkness and its sorrow
is to what we are doomed . . .

There is no need relive the past
for to do so is in vain . . .
Yesterday's gone, today is here
why relive the pain . . .

Forget the past as you turn away
and wish it a farewell . . .
For no longer in the past
will your present dwell . . .

Sun 12/12/10 06:25 PM
I would take $10,000 and move somewhere warmer and also buy me a newer better car. And take a vacation over seas somewhere but its much better when you got someone to do things like this with.

Sun 12/12/10 06:20 PM
We got 56 inches of snow and now there is a heat wave and its now raining cats and dogs!! I got a serious case of cabin fever!!!

Sun 12/12/10 06:14 PM

Coffee Please!!!

Thank you..I love coffee! Its a alcoholics favorite drink..LMAO

Sun 12/12/10 06:09 PM
Coffee Please!!!

Sun 12/12/10 05:59 PM
You might want to think about changing your what your looking for also. You put your seeking a activity partner! You should really consider something else because in your profile you also put your looking for a relationship also. What are you looking for? A relationship, Friend or a sex partner? Something to think about?