MusicLoverandMore's photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:41 PM
Because I like my independence and I also am not miserable by some jerk who wants to try and run my life.

Wed 12/15/10 12:47 AM
Well its 4am and I am still awake!! I baked 215 cookies today for a party, well not all of them are for this party!! I just finished my last batch shortly after 1am and I cant believe its almost 4am. Total insomniac for sure!! :(

Wed 12/15/10 12:45 AM
Cookies and Milk..I baked over 215 cookies today!! Yes I had a blast doing it too!!

Wed 12/15/10 12:40 AM
I am not a facebook whore but I do have a facebook page and I have my own Positivity page also on Facebook that keeps me busy when I got nothing else going on! I also have alot of classmates that are on my facebook that I have not seen in years!! So my facebook has been a great way for me to re-connect with some of the people I went to High School with and plus I have made several new friends on facebook from just having my own Positive Page!! I believe in Positive Thinking and I love hanging with positive people, not drama queens or people who are negative! Facebook has its ups and downs but I am for not a facebook whore..If anything I am Ms Positivity!

Tue 12/14/10 11:02 AM

Lordd, best of luck to you in your search. It is important to be patient around here!!

Join the forums- they are lots of fun. There are some great people here. flowerforyou

Patience is the best thing to have when seeking a relationship. I agree join the forums and let people get to know you this way. Rather than being pushy!

Tue 12/14/10 09:48 AM

Is that the raeson, they are matured by age and look...i honestly feel they so attctive and sexy in 40s and after 40

Thanks for the compliment because this is my age group!! 40 lives forever! :)

Tue 12/14/10 02:24 AM

My insomnia started when I was in second grade, when I discovered the wonders of prime time late night television. Word to my fellow insomniacs.

LMAO!! Today there isnt anything good on TV that would keep me up that late! Its only the internet now that keeps me up when I cannot sleep!!

Tue 12/14/10 02:21 AM

I go through unexplainable bouts of insomnia. Sometimes I can finger a stress or problem that causes it but often I can't, those are the ones that really bother me. I hate the tossing and turning, watching the clock to see how much I could get before work if I GO TO SLEEP NOW! This has been happening to me for many, many years yet I still fight just giving in and getting up to read, watch tv, come on here...slow learner I guess or just know that if I do any of those things there is no chance of falling to sleep.

Last night was bad, glad I had today off but gosh am I already tired. Very busy day, got a lot done so that feels good but now I could just sleep only I'd be awake at 10pm EST and done for the night...it is such a problem!

Its after 5am and I am still awake! Lastnight when I posted this it was earlier but still didn't get to bed til 5am! This is whats its been like lately. I am not stressed and nothing is bothering me that would keep me awake!! I am tired and my body is feeling it but my brain just doesn't want to slow down!

Tue 12/14/10 02:18 AM
Sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tue 12/14/10 02:17 AM

Welcome!!!

Tammy:heart:

Thank you Tammy and thanks for the friends request also..I am always loved making new friendships!! And thank you again Man of words! Love your sense of humor! laugh

Tue 12/14/10 02:15 AM
Welcome Tammy to Mingle!!

Mon 12/13/10 03:14 PM
I dont miss anything about my last relationship!!

Mon 12/13/10 03:09 PM

Single but searching very cautiously and very slow!!

Mon 12/13/10 02:12 PM
Welcome to Mingle!!happy

Mon 12/13/10 01:35 PM
I just want to find the one and only so I don't have to spend these Holidays alone anymore!! love laugh

Mon 12/13/10 01:32 PM
Crushes? Hmm I don't think I even know what one is....LOL

Mon 12/13/10 01:24 PM
I love these quotes!! Adventure is something I really enjoy and its nice to have someone to do it with!!

Mon 12/13/10 01:18 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!! I hope I didnt piss anyone off by saying this!!

Mon 12/13/10 12:53 PM
Depends who I have to kiss!! Yes it is important but I am not going to kiss a man with stinky smelly breath either!! LMAO

Mon 12/13/10 12:09 PM
Is wondering just what is love? I want to fall in love but right now I will play the field until he comes along!