Community > Posts By > timp_2

timp_2's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:41 PM
I have bronchitis and have had to call off work for the last 2 days because I can't breathe, so it's pretty much been the best week of my life. I'm considering cutting my lungs out.

timp_2's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:34 PM
if they wanted it to be fair and balanced, third parties would get media attention too.

timp_2's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:31 PM
Edited by timp_2 on Sun 11/16/08 07:32 PM
watching it now... I like jeff dunham to a point, but I can only take so much of him before it gets really old... Honestly, I don't completely understand his popularity...

I'm a big fan of stand up comedy, and there are many comedians I like a lot more

also, I'd like to point out that christmas is still over a month away and it irritates me to no end that holidays are starting earlier and earlier every year.

timp_2's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:29 PM
If I did, I wouldn't be hanging around here...

timp_2's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:43 PM
It doesn't matter to me in the slightest... it might matter if she was 6 and a half feet tall, but until then, it really doesn't matter at all

timp_2's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:00 PM
There are good and bad politicians in all parties, it's just that the ones who seem to end up in power tend to be no good...

timp_2's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:31 PM
WWJD for a Klondike bar?

timp_2's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:29 PM
well, I'm registered republican but I'm certainly not a straight party type person...

especially when I've stumbled into all the information that I have recently... Now I'm not supporting the republicrats at all this election... I'll be voting Constitution Party

The problem is there are plenty of other viable candidates, but since the media and so on is owned by like, 5 big corporations, and the political parties own much of those companies, the only political coverage is republican or democrat.

But I, for one, am tired of the 2-party system, I'm tired of those said 2 parties destroying the constitution for their own gain, and I'm tired of this country spiraling downward... and I have faith that in the next couple elections other people are going to start feeling the same way I do and things will change.

timp_2's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:24 PM
Edited by timp_2 on Tue 10/21/08 03:24 PM
why is it that words that don't rhyme are all colors?

Orange
Purple (and nurple isn't a word)
Silver

timp_2's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:19 PM
I could go on and on about this one.

Fact of the matter is, the lesser of two evils is still evil.

timp_2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:35 PM
nice use of emoticons, everyone.

timp_2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:48 PM
I would have a lot of trouble not using my powers for evil...

timp_2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:34 PM

Tell me more about Hersey. I have been seeing some nice resorts there. I know you can do a tour of the Hersey factory and the street light are suppose to look like candy Kisses. Any nice restaurants in the area? Is it worth the visit?

I've been on that factory tour like, 4 times... think "it's a small world after all" ride except they're singing "hershey's chocolate"

A lot of the street lamps are shaped to look like kisses if I do remember correctly.

Lots of restaurants in the area, it's a big tourist area because of Hershey Park. The hershey hotel also has a very nice restaurant (I have a friend who works there) and they have full chocolate themed bars, spas, etc.

timp_2's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:13 PM
I live in Lancaster County, it's a pretty high traffic area for tourists who want to see the Amish. I grew up in the Poconos, and my favorite in-state vacation area is Wellsboro. So there you have it. 3 popular touristy areas.

timp_2's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:07 PM

Close.........

whos us?

I guess he has multiple personalities or somethinglaugh

Not quite, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will be viewing this thread, therefore it would be rude of me to exclude all of you by typing "me" instead of "us" wouldn't it?

timp_2's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:01 PM
at home, wasting my life away in front of the computer.

timp_2's photo
Wed 08/27/08 02:50 PM
Edited by timp_2 on Wed 08/27/08 02:58 PM
It doesn't seem like there are too many people from the Lancaster County area... I wonder why that is.

Everybody and anybody post up, let us know you're out there.

timp_2's photo
Fri 06/27/08 08:11 PM
yep. done it twice. neither of them worked out for their own reasons, but there's not reason that you going to class with them should effect it.

timp_2's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:52 PM
I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machette to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket

timp_2's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:46 PM
VW-based dune buggies are pretty awesome. useless in the northeast though, for more than a couple months out of the year.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11