Community > Posts By > timp_2

timp_2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:09 AM
I generally hate these "look at my profile and rate me" threads, but I'm breaking my own rule I guess, and crying out for your attention. lol

I just completely re-wrote my profile... if you so please, have a look at it and tell me what you think, if I need to get rid of/add anything... tell me if I'm too ugly to be on this site... whatever you want... I can take it!

timp_2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:16 AM
another thread inspired me to ask this...

How do you like your coffee? Cream? Sugar? Both? Special flavor additives? Any particular brand you prefer?

Personally, I drink my coffee black... I used to drink it with cream & sugar, but once I started drinking it black, I can't stand having the stuff in my coffee anymore... I'd rather let the flavor of the coffee speak for itself rather than cover it up.

I generally buy Folgers, but my favorite type of coffee is Sumatra.

timp_2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:14 AM
I'm just about through my first pot today... I think I'll start a topic about how people like their coffee...

timp_2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:32 AM
Edited by timp_2 on Tue 03/11/08 02:34 AM
woo! we're #4! we're #4!

i'm sure it has something to do with the relation of biggest cities in the country...

5 highest populated cities in the country are:

1) NYC, NY
2) Los Angeles, CA
3) Chicago, IL
4) Houston, TX
5) Philadelphia, PA

so in that is 4 of the top 5 from the original post...

also, due to its high crime rate per population, you're much more likely to be killed in Washington DC than you are in Afganistan... which I found interesting when I came across it a while back... I forget what the exact numbers were...

timp_2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:24 AM
heh. gotta love forum trolls.

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:38 PM
I have Vasovagal Syncope

meaning, I pass out from a trigger... my trigger just happens to be blood/gore/medical stuff... so I tend to stay away from all that stuff...

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:37 PM

i thought it was blue bell.

no sir. there are even a chain of Blue Ball Banks in the area.

ahh i have family in Milton.. i feel your pain..drinker

interesting... my former college roommate was from Milton.

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:32 PM
It's not really a joke, but it makes me wonder, some of you may find it funny... someone else's post made me think about it, thought I'd share.

I live in Lancaster County, PA... there's a really high Amish/Mennonite population in the area... they seem to have quite the knack for naming towns oddly... some of the towns in my area include:

Intercourse, PA
Blue Ball, PA
Peachbottom, PA
Virginville, PA

and to a less sexual nature,
Bird-in-Hand, PA

I'm really not sure what they were thinking naming these towns... the Amish are a very religious people, so I can't understand why they would give their towns such suggestive names...

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:57 PM
I think the real question here is do looks and/or size really make much of a difference...

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:55 PM
hmm... $5,000,000 or release from a seemingly meaningless existance... either way it ends up, it would make life easier...

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:40 AM
the only person I know who listens to AM radio these days is my grandfather... he's a pastor and likes to listen to christian talk radio...

I listened to it for a few weeks before I put my stereo in my Volkswagen (it's a 1970, came stock with an AM radio. lol)

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:30 AM

HOORAY!bigsmile

...........for boobies??bigsmile

Great album, but I tend to listen to One Fierce Beer Coaster more often...

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:27 AM
I'm eating a bowl of ramen noodles for breakfast.

I don't have any eggs or anything even remotely close to breakfast food... out of milk too because my power was out all day yesterday and what little I had went bad.

timp_2's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:19 PM
those like, 5 days of spring where it's in the 70's and not raining.

timp_2's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:04 PM
Edited by timp_2 on Sat 03/08/08 12:07 PM
Wish I was a gangsta but I've got other priorities that are more important.

I don't know, maybe it's the aviators... and the fact that you clearly drive an SUV and/or Minivan.

edit:
mine was for rtaylor, I was posting when the new post came up. lol

alon: you seem like just a simple pleasures, down-home, good-old-boy... kinda guy who enjoys nascar and bud light on the weekends.

timp_2's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:30 AM
post count +1.

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:46 PM

I met this female on this site a while ago, before I started posting. One that I liked so much that I deactivated my profile because I thought she was PERFECT. So I met her, and after that she got kind of weird. When she saw that I got hired at Starbucks on Facebook, though, she said she wanted to come see me while I was at work. Do you think I should take her up on the offer, or am I just in for more disappointment?

chances are she won't kill you while you're at work, there are other people around... why not? you'd get to find out how weird she really is in a safe environment.

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:45 PM
depends where I'm going and how large the sum of money is.

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:29 PM
guys enjoy seeing women naked... sorry about that.

timp_2's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:28 PM
I've never even touched Vista... I've got XP on both my desktop AND laptop and it works just fine for my normal day-to-day activity... my desktop is dual-booted though, so I also run Mandriva Linux, which I prefer over Microsoft anything, but I'm still working on figuring that out so I can make the full transition.