Community > Posts By > mrheartfelt

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 08/18/14 11:58 PM
I am sitting here at midnight PST with a fan blowing on me, so that should tell you about the weather here in San Diego!!!!laugh laugh

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 08/18/14 11:36 PM
I am not sure as to where this goes. I am not a new member, but I have been gone for awhile. My schedule got crazy and I did a lot of traveling throughout the Southwest and West. I am glad to see some of my buddies like Carol D and Tazzops still here. I am glad to be here. I missed this place. Drop me a line if you remember me. Hello Ms Christie!!!! I am logged in as Mr heartfelt.!! Peace and Love to all!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:25 PM

Well we all need friends and the "one" only tends to appear when the "one" wants.

I agree. We all need friends so that the "one" will be among them hopefully. In so saying, God will determine who that "one" is in due time. Things just cant be rushed because God will show you who that is in due time. Peace!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:25 PM

Well we all need friends and the "one" only tends to appear when the "one" wants.

I agree. We all need friends so that the "one" will be among them hopefully. In so saying, God will determine who that "one" is in due time. Things just cant be rushed because God will show you who that is in due time. Peace!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:03 PM

Errors I don't mind. What drives me crazy is the text talk or just shortening words because 1 extra letter seems to be too much effort

Most computers and smartphones have s spell check feature. I see Grammar and spelling as things that seem to have disappeared. I think some people use text talk so they don't have to type as much. Also. some phones(including mine) have a feature where words can be dictated in texts and emails. I guess to each his own. I try and check my entries and things like that. Heck, even though I check those things, I still miss a few.

I'm just not worried about stuff like that.

The text talk, to me, is just lazy. There are a few words I don't mind like: lol, btw, omg, imo

As I said, to each his own. This is not the place to debate with people over stupid stuff like this. So I will be lazy. That is on me and I am sure there are others such as me. This proves the old song I used to listen to about people making the world go round. Peace!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:00 PM
I too, am a coach driver. How many miles I have driven I don't keep track of but I know it has been a whole lot. Most of my time has been spent in the Southwest, so I am I little biased. However, I do know of the Valley of Fire State Park 50 miles Northeast of Las Vegas. It is actually on Indian land and has had a lot of movies and commercials made there. Some of those rock formations go back millions of years. if you happen to be into Geology and Geography like I am, this is a place I would recommend. And, it is not s crowded because it happens to be a State park.

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:51 PM

Errors I don't mind. What drives me crazy is the text talk or just shortening words because 1 extra letter seems to be too much effort

Most computers and smartphones have s spell check feature. I see Grammar and spelling as things that seem to have disappeared. I think some people use text talk so they don't have to type as much. Also. some phones(including mine) have a feature where words can be dictated in texts and emails. I guess to each his own. I try and check my entries and things like that. Heck, even though I check those things, I still miss a few.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:18 PM
Just be strong. Your family needs you to be strong. I know it is and will be difficult, but they all need your strength to go on and live and even though she is not doing well, your mother needs it also. You have my prayers for sure.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:37 AM

Whoop Whoop....Throws up a Clown sign*

This is exactly the thing that makes Minglers a special type of people. Everyone has such a range of topics and focus and most of the time, everyone stands on common ground, at least through out my experiences. Peace

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:34 AM

you want a girl like Kim kardashian to date you and also love you with all her heart

Ew.

Double eew!!

Yes I second and third that. There are "superficial" people in every domain in life. Each and every person has a preference as well as a reason for wanting what they want in a woman. All I know is that men and women have been after each other since time immortal. The difference now is that people say what they want, but they are not being truthful and honest. I reinterate that it is "some" people, not all. Peace

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:29 AM

My hobbies are interior design and decorating, reading, sewing, refinishing furniture, sketching, drawing, painting, upholstery, building doll houses and furniture, playing piano, dog grooming, hairstyling, writing poetry and prose, fixing what needs fixing and trying to remember everything I do! rofl rofl

Wow! I'm highly impressed.

You could say I like to stay busy! laugh

Yep staying busy is good I guess. I still need to slow down some time and smell the roses(as it where). My favorite hobby and passion is Photography. It expresses time, place, two dimensions, questions things, speaks volumes, and never lies. The camera takes what it sees. I love wide open landscapes, unusual and abstract things, as well as travel Photography. I love sunsets and sunrises(because no two are the same any where in the world). Photography is geography and geology. Pictures even help people find out things about themselves. The camera strips away the shy cover and brings out one's soul!! Peace!

My father's favourite hobby is also photography.

That is very nice. Photography is a hobby for the masses. So many people take pictures. peace.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:24 AM

Heavenly Father,
Please lift up this dear family and continue to strengthen them in their journey. Guide their caregivers and grant your healing. flowerforyou

My sentiments exactly. Prayers for strength and wisdom are headed your way. Give him strength to see this through and wisdom to know that this can be overcome. Continue to give them hope for a good future and the knowledge that overwhelming odds can be overcome. Hang in there, be tough and be there for everyone who needs you. Peace.

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:00 PM

My hobbies are interior design and decorating, reading, sewing, refinishing furniture, sketching, drawing, painting, upholstery, building doll houses and furniture, playing piano, dog grooming, hairstyling, writing poetry and prose, fixing what needs fixing and trying to remember everything I do! rofl rofl

Wow! I'm highly impressed.

You could say I like to stay busy! laugh

Yep staying busy is good I guess. I still need to slow down some time and smell the roses(as it where). My favorite hobby and passion is Photography. It expresses time, place, two dimensions, questions things, speaks volumes, and never lies. The camera takes what it sees. I love wide open landscapes, unusual and abstract things, as well as travel Photography. I love sunsets and sunrises(because no two are the same any where in the world). Photography is geography and geology. Pictures even help people find out things about themselves. The camera strips away the shy cover and brings out one's soul!! Peace!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:51 PM

Impressing girls depends on what kind of girl you want.
As an adult I think having the mind set you want to meet a woman would make more sense. Even younger women would appreciate that level of respect.

Women now days have goals and you need to also.

Being a student is all well and good but you need to tell a woman what you plan to do with your education. You need to have a good idea when you are going to graduate and in what. Most women see education as a privilege that should not be wasted on anyone who isn't serious enough to have goal in mind.

Most women want a guy to have a job. If you are still on some kind of allowance and can't demonstrate you even earn your own date money then they are not dating you but babysitting someone who is mooching off another. Not a very flattering. Women want to look respectable.

Women is going to expect you to have a place of your own eventually. If you have no idea where or how you are going to live long term and they don't see a home in your future they probably not going to be all that interested.

Most women expect some sort of transportation.

Most women are going to wonder how you are going to fit in with their friends. If you can't suggest you belong to any group they want to be a part of it isn't likely they are going to want to hang out with you past a date or two.

That should get you started. Good Luck.

You need to definitely take a more inviting picture.. Not only that, you need to put some thought into the picture itself. Choosing a beautiful background will do wonders.

Women want to know that you can keep promises and keep your word as well. As the person above says, women will want to know where you fir in with their circle of life, especially their children. If you expect to get anywhere, you had better make sure that the children are in the mix. Be intellectual and know how to hold a conversation. Be meaningful and powerful with what you think or feel.

Be clear and specific in what you want also. I really believe that is important also. Best of luck in your quest. Peace

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:44 PM

Why is it that most young people don't want to serve God?
They begin attend church services when they're getting old. Why?

I'm not sure those are definite facts, Toks88.

But if there is a shortage of young people serving God,
I would have to say that many Christians are neglecting their duties
to teach them and to be examples.

"Train up a child in the way he should go:
and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

flowerforyou

Society has taken a backwards turn from when I grew up. Children were taught from a very young age about God and what He has done for mankind. There was also reverence and respect taught by the ministers and mothers of the church of my time. I also know that there are a lot of single parents with a lot on their plates and trying to do right. I used to be taught "old time religion" when I was in the South. That is what needs to come back into the church. There are people in church who are even doing wrong things and they think it is okay. Look for those people who truly believe in God and look also for your own dignity and respect.

Despite the fact that many Christians are neglecting their duties to teach them how to fear the LORD and also be examples, most of them that were been thought how to serve GOD are attending church just to please their parents/elders.

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:37 PM

You will get out of this community exactly what you put into it.

If the first few posts are how fake this site is then why would anyone reply to you.

Your profile tells a whole lot of nothing. I don't see schooling, employment, any affiliations to anything or anyone.

Maybe you think you are the Man but you sure done a poor job documenting it.

Flip the script. If some female, I assume that is what you are trying to get to respond to you, approached you the same way would you respond or blow her off as lazy, egotistical, and rude?

Your personality, interests, contribution to the process; or lack there of, is exactly why in 3 seconds someone hits the next key.

Word to the wise you don't demand respect you earn it and you give it; sometimes it is not accepted or returned but it is more about your own self respect not bravado and pretending you are Mack Daddy when you might not even be good for a Big Mac.

I agree with this. One day is never enough time to for folks to see your profile. Posting in the Forums is really something you really need to consider. People will never how you think or anything about you. Profiles only give people so much to read. Virtual sites as this one need feedback from you. As this says, what you put in is what you get out of it. The effort is worth it if you really want to find out about others and maybe even yourself. Best of luck with approaching this with dignity and respect for others and even for yourself. Peace!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:32 PM

They say what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I've been through hell and always come back.

Take deep breaths

Prayers for you. It's ok to not be strong all the time

Life is a knock down, drag out fight some times. Something you see or do sometimes just does not make sense. However, to get knocked and get back up is a sign of strength and fortitude as well as a powerful okay to courage. I echo the sentiments of many of the other Minglers here!! Prayers for dignity and strength work wonders!! Keep on keepin on and you will come back!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:41 AM
as a student of military history I know wars have been fought since the beginning of time.words are not the best thing in the world nor should they be condoned.people have fought wars over territory, racism, and even hatred.war is a part of life itself and a way for people to think they can dominate others.wars have a specially been fought in the name of freedom, for which are veterans and active duty foughtt and died for.that should be foremost in the mind of all people on this particular day and forever.

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:36 AM
happy birthday to all my fellow brother and sister Marines.arcor goes way back in time.this is my favorite time of the year because I get to support my fellow veterans all the time Veterans Day is special to me because I recognize what these men and women gay for their country including that lives in some cases so that we may live I am in debt to all of you.

mrheartfelt's photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:32 AM
to all of my military brothers and sisters happy Veterans Day and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and sacrifice for your country.the world is a better place because of all of you

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25